Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty 09:21 - Mar 18 with 5680 viewsLiberty

In charity match in June. I prey we are still in prem , think he is in danger of looking a plum either way, after recent events.

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/swansaid-charity-match-1427625.aspx

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:32 - Mar 18 with 2755 viewsUxbridge

The cycle is complete.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:35 - Mar 18 with 2749 views1jack

Yes, what a plum doing something for charity. dear lord.
Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:41 - Mar 18 with 2725 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:35 - Mar 18 by 1jack

I thought it said "Celebrity" - mind you..."Big name stars such as actor Danny Dyer, X Factor winner Shayne Ward..."

Still, it's good to see we're looking every inch the PL outfit off the pitch.
Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:43 - Mar 18 with 2715 viewseastbanker

Just to remind you that Huw did get a Boys Clubs of Wales cap as a goalkeeper, so may not be such a plum after all. Well done Mugsy good luck and hope you raise a shed load of money for charity.
Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:44 - Mar 18 with 2712 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:41 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

I thought it said "Celebrity" - mind you..."Big name stars such as actor Danny Dyer, X Factor winner Shayne Ward..."

I have to be honest the list of celebrities is 'worser' than Celebrity Big Brother.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:46 - Mar 18 with 2698 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:43 - Mar 18 by eastbanker

Just to remind you that Huw did get a Boys Clubs of Wales cap as a goalkeeper, so may not be such a plum after all. Well done Mugsy good luck and hope you raise a shed load of money for charity.

That's a relief - for a minute I thought we had a complete novice in charge of our transfer policy.

I look forward to Huw's appearance on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here with bated breath.
Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:47 - Mar 18 with 2691 viewsLiberty

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:35 - Mar 18 by 1jack

The idea is celebs attract the crowds, Huw in goals is in real danger of putting a few off.

When started reading the article, thought great idea, then the Huw bit hit me like a sledgehammer.

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:50 - Mar 18 with 2680 viewsLiberty

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:46 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

That's a relief - for a minute I thought we had a complete novice in charge of our transfer policy.

I look forward to Huw's appearance on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here with bated breath.

Nearly spat my cornflakes out.

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:52 - Mar 18 with 2672 viewsBaker

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:41 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

I thought you were kidding, so had to check the line up for myself.

What a complete pack of c*nts!! (apart from Forbsey, natch)

It's going to be toe-curlingly bad.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 09:53 - Mar 18 with 2663 viewsLord_Bony

Hope we re still in it or he s gonna look pretty fe kin stupid in those goals blees him.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 10:43 - Mar 18 with 2584 viewsTheFranchise

Only on Planet Swans will you see a game for charity go from something good to a disaster waiting to happen. Seriously lads, have a f*cking look at yourselves.
Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 10:51 - Mar 18 with 2564 viewsLiberty

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 10:43 - Mar 18 by TheFranchise

Only on Planet Swans will you see a game for charity go from something good to a disaster waiting to happen. Seriously lads, have a f*cking look at yourselves.

Charity match is a great idea.

Our chairman gatecrashing the event, is the disaster waiting to happen.

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 10:53 - Mar 18 with 2557 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 10:43 - Mar 18 by TheFranchise

Liberty is a bell end David,extremely depressing and the second thickest person on here.

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 10:59 - Mar 18 with 2541 viewsLord_Bony

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 10:53 - Mar 18 by Darran

Liberty is a bell end David,extremely depressing and the second thickest person on here.

Pray do tell.

Who takes the number one slot this week Daz?

[Post edited 18 Mar 2014 11:01]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 11:02 - Mar 18 with 2530 viewsUxbridge

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 10:51 - Mar 18 by Liberty

Charity match is a great idea.

Our chairman gatecrashing the event, is the disaster waiting to happen.

It's not though, is it.

Danny Dyer on the other hand will ensure my non-attendance.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 11:03 - Mar 18 with 2526 viewsWarwickHunt

No one's knocking the concept, the execution seems to leave a lot to be desired for an established PL side though. Shayne Ward - slebtastic!

Discussing the absurd idea of Huw "Hands On" Jenkins in goal in a "celebrity" match seems pretty pertinent to his seemingly ever-increasing megalomania of late. Given the current circumstances it's pretty f*cking bizarre.
Perhaps we're paying a mate to advise on PR as well?

File under: Tragi-comic.
Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 11:31 - Mar 18 with 2472 viewsC_jack

Shame they can't do a raffle or something to get a fan on the pitch. I'd certainly buy in.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 11:34 - Mar 18 with 2459 viewsLe_Swans

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 11:31 - Mar 18 by C_jack

Shame they can't do a raffle or something to get a fan on the pitch. I'd certainly buy in.

That would be a god idea, too much common sense for our marketing department though, the winner would probably be more well know then most of theses so called celebrities too.
Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 11:35 - Mar 18 with 2456 viewsC_jack

The list

Danny Dyer (Mick Carter in Eastenders)
Adam Woodyatt (Ian Beale in Eastenders)
Jake Wood (Max Branning in Eastenders)
Jamie Borthwick (Jay Mitchell in Eastenders)
Khali Best (Dexter Hartman in Eastenders)
Dan Osborne (The Only Way is Essex)
James Lock (The Only Way is Essex)
Shayne Ward (2005 winner of X Factor)
Jeff Brazier (TV presenter)
Nathan Cleverly (former WBO light heavyweight world champion)
Tubes (Soccer AM)
Franky Fryer (Soccer AM)
Terry Alderton (Terry Spraggan in Eastenders)
Matt Lapinskas (Anthony Moon in Eastenders)
Sam Evans (2013 winner of Big Brother)
Darren Everest (The Overtones)
Mike Crawshaw (The Overtones)
Nev Wilshire (The Call Centre)
Adrian Forbes (former Swansea City player)

Sounds more like West Ham aid

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 11:35 - Mar 18 with 2454 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 11:34 - Mar 18 by Le_Swans

That would be a god idea, too much common sense for our marketing department though, the winner would probably be more well know then most of theses so called celebrities too.

We have a marketing department?
Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 11:39 - Mar 18 with 2438 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 11:35 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

Don't go there she got the post on her ability and experience and not who her family are...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 11:39 - Mar 18 with 2436 viewsLe_Swans

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 11:35 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

Good point.
Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 11:44 - Mar 18 with 2409 viewsSwanzay

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 10:59 - Mar 18 by Lord_Bony

Pray do tell.

Spend morning, noon and night on here, simples really!
Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 11:53 - Mar 18 with 2400 viewsLord_Bony

Congratulations!

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 11:57 - Mar 18 with 2382 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins going in goal for 20 mins at liberty on 10:59 - Mar 18 by Lord_Bony

Pray do tell.

That's a spooky coincidence actually asking who the thickest tw*t on here is and posting a photo of that tw*t.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024