Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread 10:49 - Mar 22 with 31103 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:31 - Mar 22 with 2019 viewsAndy1300

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:28 - Mar 22 by A_Fans_Dad

But did Chico get the Ball?

No

Number 1 team in Wales

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:32 - Mar 22 with 1982 viewsBigDoug

Like watching a fuggin repeat of Last of the Summer Wine
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:32 - Mar 22 with 1981 viewsbermudajack

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:21 - Mar 22 by Trundle10

Chico is a fukking liability. Canas is giving the ball away cheaply too.

Even if we turn this around today... I've seen enough already to know that Cannas, Rangel, Hernandez, Bony & Chico do not have the fight or bottle in them to stop the rot...

Chico has gifted Everton the lead... No threat from midfield with today's selection, Cannas over Shelvey/JDG is a f@cking joke...every 50/50 challenge is going Everton's way, Rangel caught completely out of position for their penalty..

That fight that Monk was talking of? Where us it guys?

Poll: Priority for new manager?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:32 - Mar 22 with 1978 viewsBLAZE

Get in Bony
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:32 - Mar 22 with 1977 viewsunion_jack

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:30 - Mar 22 by Lord_Bony

Cardiff and Norwich winning

it will be us v Sunderland on the last day battling it out....

Won't get that far but as I type a ray of hope!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:33 - Mar 22 with 1930 viewsAndy1300

Yesssss bony

Number 1 team in Wales

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:33 - Mar 22 with 1909 viewspaulv2k4

fek me what an excellent goal!
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:34 - Mar 22 with 1855 viewsjamiewales

Good goal come on, lets get another
Login to get fewer ads

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:34 - Mar 22 with 1844 viewsepaul

Yeeeessssssssssssss come on wilfred Bony

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:35 - Mar 22 with 1808 viewsharemscarem

YEEES! Bony of course!

My link is more than 1 min. behind the actual game time.

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:36 - Mar 22 with 1783 viewsbluenile

Get in!! Bony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:36 - Mar 22 with 1758 viewsLord_Bony

I can t see...have they scored

oh this is wonderful!!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:38 - Mar 22 with 1693 viewsJJ08

Get Shelvey on at half time to start winning that midfield
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:39 - Mar 22 with 1644 viewslovejuicejack

Sorry but Gary Monk has to get these boys to go for a tackle jesus christ
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:39 - Mar 22 with 1630 viewsJJ08

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:30 - Mar 22 by paulv2k4

Why can't Ben put a single simple pass together is beyond me.

Nice dive for the penalty but Chico invited it.

I guess what goes around comes around...... It's not like Chico's never overreacted.
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:40 - Mar 22 with 1620 viewsFergal

Anyone got any nice and easy links that don't involve entering card details?

Thanks.
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:41 - Mar 22 with 1602 viewsharemscarem

First 20 min. was bad! Last 15 min. much better!

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:41 - Mar 22 with 1587 viewscrackerjack

Scum 2-2 now

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:42 - Mar 22 with 1558 viewsAndy1300

We need to start taking chances if we are going to get anything here.

Get Shelvey on, he will at least have a pop from outside the box

Number 1 team in Wales

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:42 - Mar 22 with 1550 viewsepaul

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:40 - Mar 22 by Fergal

Anyone got any nice and easy links that don't involve entering card details?

Thanks.

http://www.vipboxuk.co/football/210913/1/everton-fc-vs-swansea-city-fc-live-stre

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:44 - Mar 22 with 1495 viewsAndy1300

Why do deflections never go in for us?

Number 1 team in Wales

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:47 - Mar 22 with 1420 viewsBLAZE

Great end to the half. Would've been nice to knick a goal but if we can maintain that pressure second half then fingers crossed we can win this

Did that defender in the wall push his arm out to block the ball? My stream isn't good enough quality but it looked it!?
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:47 - Mar 22 with 1403 viewsdailew

Great performance deserve to be ahead.

Hopefully they can maintain this for the second half.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:47 - Mar 22 with 1399 viewsswancity

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:32 - Mar 22 by bermudajack

Even if we turn this around today... I've seen enough already to know that Cannas, Rangel, Hernandez, Bony & Chico do not have the fight or bottle in them to stop the rot...

Chico has gifted Everton the lead... No threat from midfield with today's selection, Cannas over Shelvey/JDG is a f@cking joke...every 50/50 challenge is going Everton's way, Rangel caught completely out of position for their penalty..

That fight that Monk was talking of? Where us it guys?

At least wait until the game has finished before spouting bollox.

What a load of crap.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:48 - Mar 22 with 1369 viewsDanielswan

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:44 - Mar 22 by Andy1300

Why do deflections never go in for us?

Just like last week, we should have had a penalty and would probably have won that game ... lady luck just doesnt like the swans.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024