Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My darling Rangel 08:25 - Mar 26 with 6227 viewsstircrazyjack

Our attack minded right back whose consistent performances for many a season is starting to slow down, Tis a sad day that the infamous dyer and angel partnership is coming to its end.

He is starting to get caught flat footed and square far too often at this level, gonna miss him big time.

Don't get me wrong he ain't totally finished just we need better ASAP , someone with true pace and maybe a bit nastier.

It's been a pleasure nookie bear.

Big love
[Post edited 26 Mar 2014 8:28]
My darling Rangel on 16:10 - Mar 26 with 1342 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Angel ,indeed a swansea legend .

I disagree with some points . He's not finished for us & will have a big part to play next season .
This season has been a bit to long for him already ,plus his injuries on top havnt helped.
There he was last night on 90 min edge of Arsenals box playing Leon in for the goal .

Tired legs ,yes
Finished, No way .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

My darling Rangel on 16:22 - Mar 26 with 1320 viewsfootball2301

My darling Rangel on 16:10 - Mar 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Angel ,indeed a swansea legend .

I disagree with some points . He's not finished for us & will have a big part to play next season .
This season has been a bit to long for him already ,plus his injuries on top havnt helped.
There he was last night on 90 min edge of Arsenals box playing Leon in for the goal .

Tired legs ,yes
Finished, No way .

i agree he didnt have one of his best nights but if you watched the game you would of seen when deguzman was out on the right he was always backing rangel up which he did well then when change was made dyer didnt help out i know its not an excuse his lack of pace was exposed knowing gibbs is all left foot rangel should of been showing him inside onto his weaker foot but dyer could of helped him more as deguzman had
My darling Rangel on 16:29 - Mar 26 with 1306 viewsBonjour

Are people really suggesting Taylor at right back?

We want someone to get up and support our right winger, get past him and produce a quality final ball (would be nice!). This is not gonna happen with a left footed left back.
My darling Rangel on 16:33 - Mar 26 with 1296 viewsBloodyhills

I agree, love him as a player, but time moves on and we all get older.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

My darling Rangel on 16:58 - Mar 26 with 1270 viewsDewi1jack

IMHO we do need a proper back up/ good understudy to Ankle Rankle (and all the other pronunciations the dicks on Radio Wales have used.)
He's not finished but the time is coming close quite quickly, as it is for lickle Leon and Ash as it has for the likes of Garry and Tatey. It happens, we all get old.
Dwight is not the answer, although I thought he would be during his first season here.
Tayls is a pretty good cover for the position for now. But as someone else stated, a left footed FB on the right doesn't overlap with Nath/ Routs and cross easily.
Besides that, I still think it is time to start Neil every game. Not because I think Ben is sh1te, but I do think he is worn out from a long season. We have to remember that he is still only 20 and still growing.
Angel still has a big part to play at the club, but we do need a good RB in the summer, either as a starter or as back up.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

My darling Rangel on 17:18 - Mar 26 with 1257 viewscanhecatchit

My darling Rangel on 16:58 - Mar 26 by Dewi1jack

IMHO we do need a proper back up/ good understudy to Ankle Rankle (and all the other pronunciations the dicks on Radio Wales have used.)
He's not finished but the time is coming close quite quickly, as it is for lickle Leon and Ash as it has for the likes of Garry and Tatey. It happens, we all get old.
Dwight is not the answer, although I thought he would be during his first season here.
Tayls is a pretty good cover for the position for now. But as someone else stated, a left footed FB on the right doesn't overlap with Nath/ Routs and cross easily.
Besides that, I still think it is time to start Neil every game. Not because I think Ben is sh1te, but I do think he is worn out from a long season. We have to remember that he is still only 20 and still growing.
Angel still has a big part to play at the club, but we do need a good RB in the summer, either as a starter or as back up.

If I remember rightly , Taylor got left for dead on occasions last night too , just pointing out they are not always going to come up against that sort of pace

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

My darling Rangel on 17:28 - Mar 26 with 1244 viewsLeonisGod

How much is just cumulative fatigue from a long, long season though? At times this season he's been immense, so I expect he's far from done yet. And as said above, he was up against a seriously quick and good player.
My darling Rangel on 18:28 - Mar 26 with 1213 viewsCatullus

My darling Rangel on 17:18 - Mar 26 by canhecatchit

If I remember rightly , Taylor got left for dead on occasions last night too , just pointing out they are not always going to come up against that sort of pace

Tayls is short of match practice, that will have an effect too. And being left footed can have it's advantages, he can cut inside and shoot. Or cut inside and cross, it'll change the angles and could catch defenders out.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

My darling Rangel on 18:31 - Mar 26 with 1210 viewsCatullus

My darling Rangel on 16:04 - Mar 26 by ItchySphincter

Every player is afforded a spell of dodgy form aren't they? Every player except Angel Rangel it seems. Doesn't take some of our lot long to turn their backs on one of our best ever buys.

Just who is turning their back on him? Rangel's age is against him, he won't last forever. It's the reality of it.
It's not like people are screaming for him to be dropped or sold!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

My darling Rangel on 23:22 - Mar 29 with 1113 viewsDarran

Time he f*cked off now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

My darling Rangel on 00:10 - Mar 30 with 1044 viewsHighjack

"The march of time", "Aging legs". He's only 31 ffs and he's bombing around the pitch covering bigger distances than most players in this league.

He's never had pace and he's not in great form defensively, but you could say that about a lot of our team this season.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024