Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
XBMC 22:18 - Mar 29 with 3763 viewslegoman

Can anyone get this thing to work now? Was ok for a while, got a few nice streams via Navi - X. Now however, diddly. I've tried Mash Up too, but IMO that's pants and no better than the good ole wiziwig streams. Techies out here have a view? Any suggestions?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

XBMC on 08:43 - Mar 30 with 3669 viewsswans11

Klm05 stream on mash up was Far better than streams yesterday I posted this on the forum at half time with instructions how to access we are on main sports net channel next week I think so should get excellent picture available
[Post edited 30 Mar 2014 8:44]
XBMC on 19:51 - Mar 30 with 3607 viewslegoman

XBMC on 08:43 - Mar 30 by swans11

Klm05 stream on mash up was Far better than streams yesterday I posted this on the forum at half time with instructions how to access we are on main sports net channel next week I think so should get excellent picture available
[Post edited 30 Mar 2014 8:44]

Thanks matey. I installed XBMC as I'm going to be in Sydney for the Chelsea game. Clearly I can't get my SkyGo to work outside the UK, so I thought XBMC would be the answer. I'll have an android tablet with me but I can't watch "normal" Flash streams. If you find a good stream via Klm05 (which I have installed in my XBMC) for the Chelsea game, I'd really appreciate you posting here on the day (or PM me)

XBMC on 00:43 - Mar 31 with 3513 viewsswans11

You can install Flash in tablets just need ask file.
XBMC on 07:37 - Mar 31 with 3463 viewslegoman

XBMC on 00:43 - Mar 31 by swans11

You can install Flash in tablets just need ask file.

Interesting. Can you clarify "ask" file?

XBMC on 08:39 - Mar 31 with 3433 viewsAnotherJohn

Google android flash apk file.
XBMC on 11:33 - Mar 31 with 3380 viewslegoman

XBMC on 08:39 - Mar 31 by AnotherJohn

Google android flash apk file.

Thanks for your help. I googled and d/l the latest archived apk. I installed it into my android device (Hudl). I also installed Firefox. When I try to view flash Firefox just crashes.

Any other ideas?

XBMC on 12:00 - Mar 31 with 3354 viewsFuggie

XBMC on 11:33 - Mar 31 by legoman

Thanks for your help. I googled and d/l the latest archived apk. I installed it into my android device (Hudl). I also installed Firefox. When I try to view flash Firefox just crashes.

Any other ideas?

I have always had issues with Flash on Android phones. Try Photon Flash Player & Browser, it is free and use wiziwig to find a stream. Have just tried it myself (watching Eng v Netherlands Cricket) as I have a Galaxy S4 and seems to work. You need to click on on the Lightning symbol to activate flash player and then type the web address.

It seems more awkward than chrome/firefox but that could be because I am using a phone.

Anyway goodluck
XBMC on 13:00 - Mar 31 with 3305 viewsmikl0s

People who can afford 13 quid a month can get all the channels they want in XBMC - most sports channels in HD.

http://www.quickplay.tv/quickplay/ContentMaster.aspx

I use their sister site OffsideStreams and got one of the cheaper accounts before they closed registration.

Once you have quickplay you can access all the channels in XBMC - no buffering and no fuss. Always have all the games available in HD :)

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Login to get fewer ads

XBMC on 13:09 - Mar 31 with 3297 viewsmalagajack

Any other ideas?

Just download Sports World app and Wondershareplayer app from Google store all you need for watching footy on android is there
XBMC on 11:47 - Apr 1 with 3171 viewsAnotherJohn

Any other ideas?

Sorry. This worked on my son's Nexus 7, but this may be dependant on the version of the Android OS. Apparently Flash ceases to work if one upgrades the Nexus to Kitkat 4.4. I tried Sports World as suggested above and it works on quite a few channels.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024