Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worldwide Jacks 19:18 - Mar 30 with 2511 viewslatchford

Just sat in a bar and there's a swans scarf hanging on the wall. Premiership match has just finished. Busier than most pubs in Swansea would be. How far we've come in ten years!!!
Worldwide Jacks on 19:20 - Mar 30 with 2499 viewsJackfath

Where to by are you?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Worldwide Jacks on 19:22 - Mar 30 with 2465 viewslatchford

Fado on locust
Worldwide Jacks on 19:42 - Mar 30 with 2378 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Worldwide Jacks on 19:22 - Mar 30 by latchford

Fado on locust

Is that a real place or an iPhone typo ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Worldwide Jacks on 19:45 - Mar 30 with 2357 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

When typed in google, an Irish pub in Philadelphia named 'Fado Irish Pub' is the number one result. I hope you enjoy your holiday.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Worldwide Jacks on 20:05 - Mar 30 with 2282 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Worldwide Jacks on 19:45 - Mar 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

When typed in google, an Irish pub in Philadelphia named 'Fado Irish Pub' is the number one result. I hope you enjoy your holiday.

Is it on Locust St?

Worldwide Jacks on 22:24 - Mar 30 with 1997 viewsSwansNZ

Worldwide Jacks on 20:05 - Mar 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Is it on Locust St?

it would appear to be, yes.

I guess we should all know the street names in major cities, throughout the world.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Worldwide Jacks on 22:30 - Mar 30 with 1976 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Worldwide Jacks on 22:24 - Mar 30 by SwansNZ

it would appear to be, yes.

I guess we should all know the street names in major cities, throughout the world.

The world would be a better place

Worldwide Jacks on 23:01 - Mar 30 with 1915 viewsTreorchyjack

Think that was my scarf. Spent many times in Philly, and donated my scarf to a pub once (whilst drunk).
Login to get fewer ads

Worldwide Jacks on 23:48 - Mar 30 with 1830 viewsThursday

You'd see a lot more if the club could ship farther than its current five-postcode radius.
Worldwide Jacks on 01:28 - Mar 31 with 1755 viewsCaptain

Always surprises me how many people recognise the badge whenever I wear anything Swansea City here (Vancouver). Plenty of British people here so it makes sense I guess, but it's still nice.

I went to a pub nearby last summer that had different football scarfs on the wall, I'll be taking a Swansea one next time I go!

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Worldwide Jacks on 02:12 - Mar 31 with 1732 viewslatchford

Sorry should have said philadelphia
Worldwide Jacks on 02:20 - Mar 31 with 1725 viewslatchford

Oops!!
(No subject) (n/t) on 02:25 - Mar 31 with 1720 viewsswans11

Worldwide Jacks on 01:28 - Mar 31 by Captain

Always surprises me how many people recognise the badge whenever I wear anything Swansea City here (Vancouver). Plenty of British people here so it makes sense I guess, but it's still nice.

I went to a pub nearby last summer that had different football scarfs on the wall, I'll be taking a Swansea one next time I go!

Worldwide Jacks on 08:18 - Mar 31 with 1577 viewskarnataka

Worldwide Jacks on 19:42 - Mar 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Is that a real place or an iPhone typo ?

I wondered that, looked like some of the predictive text thingys my phone seems to enjoy displaying when it takes the piss out of me. Also wondered what language Jackfath's "Where to by are you?" was but that's pretty close to some of the bizarre things you hear where I live in Somerset.
Worldwide Jacks on 08:44 - Mar 31 with 1525 viewsshingle

Nice to see posts like this, at least you are not having the some random yank must have put the scarf up comments, as i say being in the Prem has well and truly put us on the map world wide, and to think some headers on here would have been quite contented doing a few European trips over survival in the the Prem.
Worldwide Jacks on 09:25 - Mar 31 with 1479 viewsTreorchyjack

Worldwide Jacks on 02:12 - Mar 31 by latchford

Sorry should have said philadelphia

Get sampling those American IPAs. The Good Dog is around the corner from Fado's... a nice selection of ales from nearby microbreweries. There is also a microbrewery/converted pub nearby, think sansom street(forgot the name). Then there's Monks cafe (look it up).. Good mussels! p.s. I'm sure that scarf was mine!
Worldwide Jacks on 13:13 - Mar 31 with 1325 viewslatchford

I ended up in good dog and am paying the price this morning!!!
Worldwide Jacks on 17:52 - Mar 31 with 1164 viewsDavillin

Worldwide Jacks on 13:13 - Mar 31 by latchford

I ended up in good dog and am paying the price this morning!!!

It's too late, then, to remind you of the old saying, "The hair of the hound that bit you."

I hope you liked Philly. It has its charms. And absolutely fanatic fans of all sports. [The Phillies' mascot is called "The Philly Phanatic" and very popular, even with opposing fans.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Worldwide Jacks on 17:55 - Mar 31 with 1150 viewslatchford

Did you live here then?
My wife's from here. Just in a bar in Ardmore. Think there's a theme developing!!
Fantastic city
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024