Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to next season!!!! 02:15 - Mar 31 with 1817 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Because........i'm, pretty,pretty,pretty sure .......
Old floppy chops and his coaching staff will be gone regardless even if he flukes the play offs. He hasn't been interested since day one. The only time he showed some passion was when we beat Southampton last season (because it was all about him)
His tactics and management and style of play (regardless of the so called Premiership class players at his disposal) are as bad and unimaginative as when we were losing 3-0 at home to Stockport, ten odd years ago. At least back then we were skint and didn't have so called good players, so it wasn't a such a feeling of being let down by commitment. The blokes a C-nt. And the sooner this season finishes the better in my HHoneSSt opinion. I went yesterday for the first time since the Blackburn game. I've been to 13 games this season and I haven't seen us lose......but....I haven't walked away from the ground ONCE with a contented look on my face , but i'm the kind of person that would only get a semi if Ian Gillard would offer himself up naked on a platter with the apple optional. So in summary..........Just Fu.CK off.

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Looking forward to next season!!!! on 03:32 - Mar 31 with 1784 viewsWilloW4

Hooray kendo... A joy to read your post.!! Watching rangers this season has been a bore mostly... Entertainment value almost I/10... Redknapp's a con man, his matey side kicks are a joke.. As you say, whatever happens to rangers at the end of this season..good riddance to them and all the shower of knuts who are on the R's payroll.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024