Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread 01:41 - Apr 13 with 40048 viewsjackharris

The Great Heroes of the Royal Welsh!

The great heroes that are the Chelsea Pensioners!
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 1:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:42 - Apr 13 with 2156 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This reminds me of the playoff leg at Nottingham. Except where as I was confident our team that day had the heart and passion to grind out a result there, our team at this moment in time does not inspire me with the same confidence.

I hope it's more like the Leeds game when Bodde was dismissed!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:46 - Apr 13 with 2086 viewsunion_jack

If we can get to HT 0-0 then Garry can get them up for it with his team talk!!!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Apr 13 with 2006 viewsCooperman

It would have been rather ironic if they had scored from that corner. But they didn't!!!!!! Keep digging lads.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Apr 13 with 1987 viewsharemscarem

We are doing fine with one man down.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Apr 13 with 1909 viewsJackoBoostardo

We're still in this game!!! We've done similar before and survived - let's do this!!!!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Apr 13 with 1902 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A good first half.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Apr 13 with 1898 viewsFieryJack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Apr 13 by epaul

http://www.vipboxuk.co/sports/football.html

http://www.vipboxuk.co/football/217124/1/swansea-city-fc-vs-chelsea-live-stream-

Cheers, mate.
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Apr 13 with 1872 viewsepaul

Despite the stupid sending off well done Swans, more of that 2nd half please

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Apr 13 with 1852 viewsunion_jack

Go for it Garry lad. The 10 left have done you proud. Tell them that the next 45 mins are as important as they get.

If, and it's a huge if, we get anything out of this game, it will be great for morale.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Apr 13 with 1830 viewsclement

think pabs was brought off because he doesn't track back as well as dyer and routledge.

routs is my mom so far, superb performance; both attacking and defending.

i'm worried we've not got the fire-power on the bench to replace tired legs in the 2nd half...

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:00 - Apr 13 with 1815 viewswaynekerr55

Keep it tight, keep discipline, and FFS get onto Phil Dowd at every opportunity. He'll be tempted to even it up

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:04 - Apr 13 with 1752 viewsdameedna

Andre Schurrle to be targetted by all until he chops down Dyer (before Jose takes him off)
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:04 - Apr 13 with 1750 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Apr 13 by clement

think pabs was brought off because he doesn't track back as well as dyer and routledge.

i'm worried we've not got the fire-power on the bench to replace tired legs in the 2nd half...

This!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:05 - Apr 13 with 1725 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Apr 13 by clement

It's not firepower we'll need though!

Your worries may still be justified however.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:07 - Apr 13 with 1697 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:05 - Apr 13 by union_jack

It's not firepower we'll need though!

Your worries may still be justified however.

It's concentration and commitment that we need now, and this is for a point.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:09 - Apr 13 with 1662 viewsmagicdaps10

We will be extremely lucky to get a point here..........its going to finish 2 or 3-0 Chelsea.

Its worrying when we are looking at the other teams down the bottom as to their opposition for the remaining games of the season.

Starting to hit me like a ton of bricks that we could well be going down.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:10 - Apr 13 with 1657 viewssingalongajack

right, what we need to do (and this could be the buying criteria for the summer) is keep bony and dyer upfield , bring on de guzman for routledge(i'd have kept pablo on) and he covers defence and rangy passes.
saying that maybe shelvey off
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:10 - Apr 13 with 1654 viewsbonwif

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:07 - Apr 13 by Cooperman

It's concentration and commitment that we need now, and this is for a point.

it´s gonna we though but this point could we valuable... if u want see it try this page http://sportlemon.org/
[Post edited 14 Apr 2014 13:00]
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Apr 13 with 1611 viewsWarwickHunt

4-4-1 with the wingers playing deep and stopping Chelsea using the width.

Jose and Terry won that sending off - the second yellow was a joke.
May even turn out to be a blessing in disguise...
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Apr 13 with 1605 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's have a competition in todays matchday thread.

Guess how many times Vorm will watch the ball go into his net without attempting to save it. I'm going to go with once.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:16 - Apr 13 with 1575 viewsswanduck

Sounds like we're chanting Michael Laudrup's barmy army????
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Apr 13 with 1565 viewsswanduck

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:16 - Apr 13 by swanduck

Sounds like we're chanting Michael Laudrup's barmy army????

Ah okay it sounds like Garry Monk now :)
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 17:17]
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Apr 13 with 1556 viewsCooperman

Stay positive mun!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:19 - Apr 13 with 1532 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Great support from the stands today so far
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:19 - Apr 13 with 1524 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:19 - Apr 13 by exiledinenglandjack

Great support from the stands today so far

The 11th man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024