Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge 07:37 - Apr 29 with 16321 viewsHuw57

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-reflect-Garry-Monk-s-time-c

Fingers crossed for Garry.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:36 - Apr 29 with 1570 viewsSpratty

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 15:46 - Apr 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Canaas is a headless chicken, he runs around a lot, doesn't tackle much and gives the ball away when he gets it.
Pozuelo has potential, but who are you going to drop to have him playing?
Is he young enough to play Under 21s?

Which is all beside the point, this post is supposed to be about Huw and GM, not how good players are.

I see your point

so you would not think for instance José Cañas pass success rate % in the PL is higher than Leon's.

Or that towards the end of last year a comparison put him in 4th place in the PL for average number of passes only beaten by Toure, Carrick and David Silva

Yes yes all crap lets get rid. Whatever suits Garry.
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:40 - Apr 29 with 1565 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:33 - Apr 29 by Spratty

Or if you are even whinging at all

One of them is whinging and that's a 100% FACT.
The same one has had and attitude problem for weeks.

Just because someone has talent it doesn't mean they shouldn't be shipped out if they're indisciplined or a disruptive influence,it happens at other clubs and I don't understand why Swansea should be any different.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:43 - Apr 29 with 1553 viewsSpratty

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 15:58 - Apr 29 by Darran

I feel like that too anything that in anyway can put another black mark against Monks name and Sprouttys all over it.
Players get shipped out at clubs all the time.

Funny how you only ever pick on me though isn't it Darran

"Players get shipped out at clubs all the time" - true but normally when they add nothing of value. Ever thought I perhaps just think they are good prospects for our club and am not willing to join the nodding sheep.

Your undying support above only seemed to last as far as showing him the door though. You did state you did not want him to be our manager, several times didn't you.
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:46 - Apr 29 with 1546 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:43 - Apr 29 by Spratty

Funny how you only ever pick on me though isn't it Darran

"Players get shipped out at clubs all the time" - true but normally when they add nothing of value. Ever thought I perhaps just think they are good prospects for our club and am not willing to join the nodding sheep.

Your undying support above only seemed to last as far as showing him the door though. You did state you did not want him to be our manager, several times didn't you.

I've stated it today too what's your point.

Players get shipped out for indiscipline at clubs however talented they are,it happens all the time.

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:52 - Apr 29 with 1532 viewsSpratty

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:40 - Apr 29 by Darran

One of them is whinging and that's a 100% FACT.
The same one has had and attitude problem for weeks.

Just because someone has talent it doesn't mean they shouldn't be shipped out if they're indisciplined or a disruptive influence,it happens at other clubs and I don't understand why Swansea should be any different.

What more leaks - total lack of discipline at the club - very unprofessional.

Still if it is one of your FACTS history dictates it will be in inversely correlated with the truth

Agree with your final point, as I said shame the board were blocking such a policy previously.
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:55 - Apr 29 with 1517 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:52 - Apr 29 by Spratty

What more leaks - total lack of discipline at the club - very unprofessional.

Still if it is one of your FACTS history dictates it will be in inversely correlated with the truth

Agree with your final point, as I said shame the board were blocking such a policy previously.

Why don't you go and follow another team next season?

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:56 - Apr 29 with 1513 viewsTrundle10

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:55 - Apr 29 by Darran

What the hell gives you the right to post comments like this?
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:57 - Apr 29 with 1508 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:56 - Apr 29 by Trundle10

What the hell gives you the right to post comments like this?

Why can't I he certainly doesn't come across as someone that 'supports' Swansea City?

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:01 - Apr 29 with 1493 viewsTrundle10

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:57 - Apr 29 by Darran

Why can't I he certainly doesn't come across as someone that 'supports' Swansea City?

It is a comment you use quite often, just because somenone does not agree with you on any point you try to play the "Iam a bigger supporter than you" card. Why don't you go and support someone else if you don't like our fans?
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:05 - Apr 29 with 1474 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:01 - Apr 29 by Trundle10

It is a comment you use quite often, just because somenone does not agree with you on any point you try to play the "Iam a bigger supporter than you" card. Why don't you go and support someone else if you don't like our fans?

And why don't you f*ck off?

Look up the word support,he hasn't stopped slagging off Jenkins and Monk over his beloved Mikey for nearly four months and he doesn't plan to stop.
He's already admitted he's siding with Mikey before the club.

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:06 - Apr 29 with 1470 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:01 - Apr 29 by Trundle10

Oh and I don't support the fans.

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:14 - Apr 29 with 1442 viewsTrundle10

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:05 - Apr 29 by Darran

Look up the word support,he hasn't stopped slagging off Jenkins and Monk over his beloved Mikey for nearly four months and he doesn't plan to stop.

Please Dar not the internet warrior card as well ffs.
Its all about opinions. It is an internet forum. it is all about OPINIONS. Just because they differ from person to person it does not make anyone more ar less a swansea fan. Take Monk for example. I will shout his name, have travelled watching the Swans and love it when we win under him. I do not want him to have the job full time though, does that make me a bad supporter? If he is given the job then i will get behind him and the team 100%. I renewed in Feb, does not matter to me where we are playing or what division we are in. Some can look at Monk and say to give him the job, he has kept us up and he deserves a chance. Other look at it and think he has been given a good squad and had wins against out of form or very poor teams in the division and should have possibly won one or two more. Neither opinion is wrong or right but both are valid.
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:24 - Apr 29 with 1415 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:36 - Apr 29 by Spratty

I see your point

so you would not think for instance José Cañas pass success rate % in the PL is higher than Leon's.

Or that towards the end of last year a comparison put him in 4th place in the PL for average number of passes only beaten by Toure, Carrick and David Silva

Yes yes all crap lets get rid. Whatever suits Garry.

Last year is not this year, this year he has been indisciplined.
If you can't see that so be it.
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:25 - Apr 29 with 1414 viewsCoot

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:14 - Apr 29 by Trundle10

Please Dar not the internet warrior card as well ffs.
Its all about opinions. It is an internet forum. it is all about OPINIONS. Just because they differ from person to person it does not make anyone more ar less a swansea fan. Take Monk for example. I will shout his name, have travelled watching the Swans and love it when we win under him. I do not want him to have the job full time though, does that make me a bad supporter? If he is given the job then i will get behind him and the team 100%. I renewed in Feb, does not matter to me where we are playing or what division we are in. Some can look at Monk and say to give him the job, he has kept us up and he deserves a chance. Other look at it and think he has been given a good squad and had wins against out of form or very poor teams in the division and should have possibly won one or two more. Neither opinion is wrong or right but both are valid.

But it is Darran's OPINION that Spratty should support another team....

Oh shit....
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:36 - Apr 29 with 1388 viewsSpratty

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:24 - Apr 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Last year is not this year, this year he has been indisciplined.
If you can't see that so be it.

No that was this season. OK so he was as skillful as the top PL players after the first 10 games but that just evaporated?

No comment on his current pass success rate being better than Leon's then

OK - headless chicken he is!
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:38 - Apr 29 with 1380 viewsSpratty

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:55 - Apr 29 by Darran

Not a chance - how about you if that's the way you roll
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:39 - Apr 29 with 1366 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:38 - Apr 29 by Spratty

Not a chance - how about you if that's the way you roll

It's not I support the football club.

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:41 - Apr 29 with 1364 viewsSpratty

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 16:57 - Apr 29 by Darran

Really? - lucky I don't give a rat's ass for your opinion then isn't it
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:42 - Apr 29 with 1362 viewsSpratty

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:39 - Apr 29 by Darran

It's not I support the football club.

Never a truer word
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 18:25 - Apr 29 with 1311 viewsSpratty

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 17:05 - Apr 29 by Darran

Another FACT hey Darran? So support this pack of lies with evidence.

After making a simple post you being your usual devise, sad, post generating self asked me who I would support re compo. As a reasonable person I said I hope fairness prevails.

Siding with Laudrup? Really? I said if I believed he had deliberately done something to harm our club I would cheer Huw for having the guts to kick his famous ass up the road. I also pointed out that did not seem to fit with Huw actually making a statement that he was the most genuine and honest person you could meet.

So I sided with neither, only fairness. In fact I used Huw's written opinion of ML and his request for people to stop slagging him off as a guidance beacon. Whereas you expressly against Huw's wishes started threads (containing proven lies) to slag off ML. Look up the word support Darran.

If Laudrup is due and receives £millions of compo, as a paying customer I will be very unhappy and will be looking at those that agreed his contract and asking a few questions about why we were put in that position in the first place.

No problems with DYSS then Darran or WH or even yourself and many others re Monk.

Remember Darran I merely respond to posts about ML that I think are unfair (and by no means all of them). So it seems it's not me that cannot get over him. I am merely the guardian of Huw's wishes.
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 18:27 - Apr 29 with 1307 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 18:25 - Apr 29 by Spratty

Another FACT hey Darran? So support this pack of lies with evidence.

After making a simple post you being your usual devise, sad, post generating self asked me who I would support re compo. As a reasonable person I said I hope fairness prevails.

Siding with Laudrup? Really? I said if I believed he had deliberately done something to harm our club I would cheer Huw for having the guts to kick his famous ass up the road. I also pointed out that did not seem to fit with Huw actually making a statement that he was the most genuine and honest person you could meet.

So I sided with neither, only fairness. In fact I used Huw's written opinion of ML and his request for people to stop slagging him off as a guidance beacon. Whereas you expressly against Huw's wishes started threads (containing proven lies) to slag off ML. Look up the word support Darran.

If Laudrup is due and receives £millions of compo, as a paying customer I will be very unhappy and will be looking at those that agreed his contract and asking a few questions about why we were put in that position in the first place.

No problems with DYSS then Darran or WH or even yourself and many others re Monk.

Remember Darran I merely respond to posts about ML that I think are unfair (and by no means all of them). So it seems it's not me that cannot get over him. I am merely the guardian of Huw's wishes.

I don't post lies and I responded to WH earlier.

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 18:33 - Apr 29 with 1286 viewsAngelRangelQS

Is there an opta stat showing how many assists a player has provided the opposition with? If so, Canas would be quite high up that list too.
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 18:40 - Apr 29 with 1272 viewsOldjack

I'll be well happy if Monks lands the job .he's proved he can do it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 19:39 - Apr 29 with 1219 viewsTrundle10

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 18:40 - Apr 29 by Oldjack

I'll be well happy if Monks lands the job .he's proved he can do it

By beating 3 weak premier league teams. Cardiff, Norwich Villa, another team on a woeful run of form in Newcastle also losing convincingly to WBA ....... Lets not go over board eh?
Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 19:44 - Apr 29 with 1206 viewsexiledclaseboy

Huw Jenkins to Reflect on Garry Monk's time in charge on 19:39 - Apr 29 by Trundle10

By beating 3 weak premier league teams. Cardiff, Norwich Villa, another team on a woeful run of form in Newcastle also losing convincingly to WBA ....... Lets not go over board eh?

Some would also view us as one of the "weak" Premier League teams and our own run of form this season hasn't exactly been what you'd call "good".

Still surprises me how blasé some seem to be about the teams we should be "expecting" to beat at this level. And that applies regardless of who the manager is. Delusions of grandeur and big time charlie syndrome abound.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024