Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine 20:25 - Apr 30 with 2262 viewsJackfath

The player is playing for the club then decides he's got too much RESPECT for the opposition to celebrate. What a load of old nonsense. If I was in charge I would be fining them for disrespecting his club and fans.

A bloody disgrace and a current trend which is ruining the game.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 10:27 - May 1 with 511 viewswaynekerr55

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 10:22 - May 1 by perchrockjack

lol..great stuff.More Kratatoa..
off for nice day in iverpool now with missus

Given the response the other day I take it Pizza Express WILL NOT BE VISITED?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 10:29 - May 1 with 506 viewsperchrockjack

What with FATHY around with his number 9 hook and you watching my every word its gonna be a challenging day but she s off today so we re out in the great city for museums /lunch/chat.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 10:36 - May 1 with 504 viewsmonmouth

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 10:29 - May 1 by perchrockjack

What with FATHY around with his number 9 hook and you watching my every word its gonna be a challenging day but she s off today so we re out in the great city for museums /lunch/chat.

You speak to your wife?? I haven't spoken to my missus for 25 years.

Can't get a word in.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 11:10 - May 1 with 482 viewswaynekerr55

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 10:29 - May 1 by perchrockjack

I never wanteth to make the day challenging. I did mention to FATHY that I have gained a like for the capitilisation of random WORDS, inspired by your fine self. I mean no RANCOUR in my ramblings Mr Perch, even though you questioned my masculinity based upon a CROISSANT

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 16:58 - May 1 with 440 viewscsf

Do you think there is a place, or even a way to, as an opposition player if you have left that team (for whatever reason) , for showing respect to the opposition fans who will also at some point had a hand in paying your wages and giving you support as a player?

E.G How does Danny Graham celebrate his goal against the swans thus showing the Hull fans it's important while showing the swans fans that he appreciates them too?
This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 18:08 - May 1 with 432 viewsJackfath

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 11:10 - May 1 by waynekerr55

I never wanteth to make the day challenging. I did mention to FATHY that I have gained a like for the capitilisation of random WORDS, inspired by your fine self. I mean no RANCOUR in my ramblings Mr Perch, even though you questioned my masculinity based upon a CROISSANT

I WISH the gentleman would LEAVE me alone.

HE'S already swiped my reputation by branding me a LIAR, a CHARLATAN and a HYPOCRITE.

I am still WAITING for an apology.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 19:46 - May 1 with 420 viewswaynekerr55

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 18:08 - May 1 by Jackfath

I WISH the gentleman would LEAVE me alone.

HE'S already swiped my reputation by branding me a LIAR, a CHARLATAN and a HYPOCRITE.

I am still WAITING for an apology.

Now now Mr Perch means no ILL on the matchday threads. He and I know that you are NONE OF THE ABOVE

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 19:51 - May 1 with 417 viewsperchrockjack

What he said was we are all as such.no exceptions. Seems even more sensitive than pross

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 19:52 - May 1 with 417 viewsYougle

As far as I'm concerned celebrating a goal is not in the Laws of the Game as such (just the silly "taking shirt off" rule) so there's nothing that can/should be done really.
This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 21:18 - May 1 with 406 viewswaynekerr55

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 19:51 - May 1 by perchrockjack

What he said was we are all as such.no exceptions. Seems even more sensitive than pross

I wouldn't get your knickers in a twist.

More importantly how was your day OUT?

What attractions did you vist and what did you eat?

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 21:21 - May 1 with 402 viewsJackfath

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 19:51 - May 1 by perchrockjack

What DOES

"we are all as such.no exceptions" mean?

I DONT understand, as I mUST be LITTLE thick.

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 21:37 - May 1 with 395 viewswaynekerr55

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 21:21 - May 1 by Jackfath

What DOES

"we are all as such.no exceptions" mean?

I DONT understand, as I mUST be LITTLE thick.

FATHY that last post looked like a hybrid PERCH & aNNis post. I think you need to let the LHC post sail away, as that response is WORRYING

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024