Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The New Queens Park Rangers 15:24 - May 1 with 2525 viewsstansleftfoot

So one of two things we can be sure of, Promotion or Championship.
That for me leaves so much un-answered, I've asked the question for the Forum tonight; what would Tony Fernandes do differently to reduce the wage bill and reduce the average age of the squad?
It struck me that it's hard to see, as yet, what lessons have been learnt by the owners and directors of the club . Time will tell.
Does a clue lie in the fact that Harry Redknapp admits he knows nothing of Remy's contract, and that Remy deals/talks directly with TF who Harry says Loic " trusts "
Are there other players who can by-pass Harry, how involved is Harry given that he rarely attends training sessions, he's staking a claim for Ravel today having said he didn't know who he'd be looking at because we don't know which league we are going to be in. Gold and Ravel say there is no problem about Ravel returning to WHU, Allardyce says nowt.
This confusion in the lines of communication would cause problems in a Small Post Office, let alone a multi, multi million pound loss making football club. Not sure what to make of it, but I'd say when we know which League we are in and the changes do come, it might get messy and nasty. Ha! Just saying! Any thoughts?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024