Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
targets for next season 12:35 - May 4 with 7198 viewsJackfath

What would your targets be for next season?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

targets for next season on 08:34 - May 6 with 1166 viewsSwansNZ

targets for next season on 15:21 - May 4 by lifelong

I would like to see us win the league next season.

The premier league or our league within a league?

Hit 40 points by February, and win the FA cup... by May

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

targets for next season on 21:00 - May 6 with 1064 viewsRevJames

A strong defence (including a goalkeeper) that wakes up on match day with the mentality and determination to do everything to protect their goal.

Flores - a liability, Williams - too inconsistent, Davies and Rangel - difficult seasons, Vorm - abysmal
targets for next season on 21:37 - May 6 with 1039 viewsDavillin

never mind.
[Post edited 6 May 2014 21:39]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

targets for next season on 22:24 - May 6 with 1004 viewsDaggyjack

targets for next season on 21:00 - May 6 by RevJames

A strong defence (including a goalkeeper) that wakes up on match day with the mentality and determination to do everything to protect their goal.

Flores - a liability, Williams - too inconsistent, Davies and Rangel - difficult seasons, Vorm - abysmal

Bring back Peter Guthrie, Dai Hough, Des Trick, Paul Miller and Reuben Agboola, that's what I say.
FFS.
targets for next season on 12:01 - May 8 with 870 viewsBilgolaSwan

I would think that with the appointment of Monk as manager one of the things we will see is a reduction in the transfer activity this summer.

Assuming we keep who we want from the current squad, I can see us promoting from within.

If we lose Lamah, does Gwion Edwards take his spot? He has done well with Crawley Town, Ben Davies didn't even have that in his locker before breaking into the team.

Fulton looks like he will be involved, is he the person to fill JDG's spot if he doesn't sign? Maybe Ki's spot in the squad?

We need a right back, Alfei has been on loan at Portsmouth, we have tried Jazz Richards to varying degrees of success, will Alfei come through? Rangel has proven his durability, maybe Alfei in the cup games gives him a fair shot and Rangel the breaks he will need?

Donnelly has been championed, just how much his 35 minutes in Tranmere hurts him is yet to be seen, Gorre is another who could possibly make a mark, Loveridge too.

As a club over the past decade, we have wasted little money (in the grander scheme).

Over the past few seasons we have invested heavily in the training facilities and bringing in young players at the 100k - 250k mark, most likely we have spent about 1.5 mil on these players, maybe more.

I would think that part of Monk's remit is to bring through these players.

Without the Europa League, we should be able to play our strongest side most weeks and the reserves/younger players in the cup games. If we do manage to bring through two or three players from the youth (and stay up!) then that has to be seen as a success
targets for next season on 12:25 - May 8 with 857 viewsllangyfelach

12 wins

A 5 match unbeaten run

FA Cup Semi Final

10th

Lose 5 stone

Run the 2015 Swansea Half Marathon

Etc

Etc

Etc

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

targets for next season on 12:42 - May 8 with 833 viewsValeJack

In - Alex Mccarthy, Snodgrass, a midfield 'destroyer' in the mould of Wanyama on Saturday, Borini, 1 or 2 other good performers from the World Cup who aren't household names

Out - Tremmell, Tiendalli, Chico (tough but can't afford more match-costing errors), Canas, Lamah, Ngog, Vazquez

Kyle Bartley to develop into the top defender I really think he can be

Michu and Bony to learn how to play well together (potentially devastating combo)

Pozuelo to improve and develop into his potential - if not get rid

Improvements in ticketing allocation/procedure

Commencement of increased capacity and parking improvements

Improved PA system

Big screen?
targets for next season on 14:12 - May 8 with 774 viewsmichumagic9

targets for next season on 13:51 - May 4 by magicdaps10

GOALKEEPER- Jack Butland/Robin Ruiter/Koen Casteels/Orjan Nyland
RIGHT BACK-Sam Byram/Kieran Trippier
CENTRE BACK-Steve Caulker/Alex Pearce
MIDFIELD- Gylfi Siggurdson/Jack Cork/Steve Sidwell-i think he is a terrific player!
WINGERS-Jefferson Montero/Scott Sinclair(I know!)/Ashkan Dejagah/Georgino Wijnaldum
STRIKERS-Fabio Borino/Vincent Aboubakar/ Bafetimbi Gomis.

Aboubakar would be a good replacement if bony leaves, even if he doesn't leave I want him to come in and I reckon Quagliarella would be good.
Login to get fewer ads

targets for next season on 14:24 - May 8 with 763 viewsQuakerJack

targets for next season on 20:57 - May 5 by GixerJack

start more "sit down if you hate Cardiff" chants.

So that I can get a better return for the £700 I paid for our SEATS in the North East, it took me until the last home game to appreciate how good the view is from my SEAT....

If you're in the north east I'd suggest a relocation should be your target for next year

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024