Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) 22:54 - May 16 with 8332 viewsTNT

There was much speculation last summer about our respective final league positions.

Turned out to be not too shabby eh?

I got their position right!

I said that I'd take 17th for The Swans (but would love to beat our previous best 9th, and finish 8th - which I believe is achievable).

So, as for next season I'll take 17th, but want to beat our personal best. Realistic but ambitious?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 19:42 - May 18 with 846 viewsSpratty

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 19:32 - May 18 by monmouth

What a weird turn this thread has taken. The only frame of reference that matters is the performance of the football teams. Swansea are a respected, stable, debt free, premier league team, with a sane chairman with the clubs interest at heart and fans that are (mostly) grounded in reality. Cardiff aren't.

Cardiff have spent their only top level season for two whole generations utterly humiliating themselves.

It's great. The rest is just irrelevant noise. I shop in Cardiff and go to the bays in Swansea. I drink and eat in both. I go to the Grand Theatre and the Millenium centre. I don't give a flying f*ck about Companies House, Hotels, or the DVLC.

Swansea City are now better than Cardiff City in every way that counts in football. Incontrovertible, factual truth. that's all that matters to me.

This is like the end of lord of the flies when you remember they are all just children
SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 20:03 - May 18 with 812 viewsScoobyDoo

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 18:51 - May 17 by ymaohyd

Let me get this right, taking into account some of your other comments:

Yes, Swansea City centre is a shit hole, no question and no doubt, several council administrations in Swansea have partly caused it through poor decision after poor decision.

We haven't however benefited from such investment as Cardiff received from WAG of over £40 mill for the Millennium Centre Wales, the assembly building and those are just two examples. When you consider the hotels, shopping centres that have come to Cardiff partly due to the afore mentioned facilities it's no wonder Cardiff has become the fine city it is.

Meanwhile down in shitty Swansea, we have received fu*ck all from the WAG, this week apparently we are getting £1.5 mill to partly fund a new road.

And when you talk of your magnificent support and super stadium, is this the one now being added to by Tan's millions, one minute you hate him, the next you glorify his investment!

Honestly, at times I try not to feel hate towards Cardiff City but pillocks like you just keep fanning the flames.

You obviously don't know my persona on here mate. am i allowed to say that? as if i call you butt, sunshine, sunbean it's classed as i'm being got at? . You lot hate anything that's got the dreaded C word in the sentence so it's easy to 'say' get at you, you call me a pillock?

Being Darren has applauded you tells me you're not alone in the pillock department son, opps another wrong word
SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 20:19 - May 18 with 795 viewsCatullus

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 01:10 - May 17 by ScoobyDoo

But with bigger crowds than you. and you know it.

Plenty of teams below us get bigger crowds than us. They aren't stupid enough to bleat on about it like it matters though.
Qpr and Burnley have smaller stadia than you too, but they'll be looking down at you next season.
The only thing you got that's bigger than us besides crowds is debt.
Keep smiling loser.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 20:24 - May 18 with 790 viewsScoobyDoo

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 20:19 - May 18 by Catullus

Plenty of teams below us get bigger crowds than us. They aren't stupid enough to bleat on about it like it matters though.
Qpr and Burnley have smaller stadia than you too, but they'll be looking down at you next season.
The only thing you got that's bigger than us besides crowds is debt.
Keep smiling loser.

You obviously didn't read my last post did you pip sqeak? Keep posting you're entertainment for me.
SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:10 - May 18 with 750 viewsCatullus

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 20:24 - May 18 by ScoobyDoo

You obviously didn't read my last post did you pip sqeak? Keep posting you're entertainment for me.

No, I didn't read to the end before posting. I'd seen enough. Boring I think you'd call it.

Now go away, it's the summer and I can't be bothered with you any more.

One last thing though, do you think you are really winding any of us up, or making us angry? Because I suspect most are actually laughing at you.

Good god, even sports writers are taking the mick these days, Martin Samuel was having a pop just recently!
Joke club, joke fans, joke chairman.......one big joke.

I won't even bother reading your reply, if you bother.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:23 - May 18 with 740 viewsScoobyDoo

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:10 - May 18 by Catullus

No, I didn't read to the end before posting. I'd seen enough. Boring I think you'd call it.

Now go away, it's the summer and I can't be bothered with you any more.

One last thing though, do you think you are really winding any of us up, or making us angry? Because I suspect most are actually laughing at you.

Good god, even sports writers are taking the mick these days, Martin Samuel was having a pop just recently!
Joke club, joke fans, joke chairman.......one big joke.

I won't even bother reading your reply, if you bother.

Obviously got to you pip squeak with that little sermon.
SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:27 - May 18 with 736 viewsRogueTrooper

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 20:03 - May 18 by ScoobyDoo

You obviously don't know my persona on here mate. am i allowed to say that? as if i call you butt, sunshine, sunbean it's classed as i'm being got at? . You lot hate anything that's got the dreaded C word in the sentence so it's easy to 'say' get at you, you call me a pillock?

Being Darren has applauded you tells me you're not alone in the pillock department son, opps another wrong word

Bloody hell, I've got work tomorrow Scoobs, bloody battle PT and it won't be fun with the hangover your causing.

I'm going to be like an extra off the Thriller video.

Hope your proud of yourself

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:34 - May 18 with 725 viewsBrynmill_Jack

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:23 - May 18 by ScoobyDoo

Obviously got to you pip squeak with that little sermon.

Well that told him eh Scoob! After a riposte like that he'll probably be in tears and tearing up his broadband contract

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:37 - May 18 with 722 viewsRogueTrooper

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:34 - May 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Well that told him eh Scoob! After a riposte like that he'll probably be in tears and tearing up his broadband contract

I love his retro insults, even though they are ruining my liver

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:40 - May 18 with 712 viewsScoobyDoo

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:34 - May 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Don't have to say anymore Bryn, he's similar to yourself son.
SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:41 - May 18 with 711 viewsBrynmill_Jack

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:37 - May 18 by RogueTrooper

Easy now. Have a nice sandwich "sunbean"

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:41 - May 18 with 710 viewsRogueTrooper

My name is Scooby Doo, I got relegated and woke up in 1973, am I mad, in a coma or were Malky McKay's tactics that out of date, personally I'm on another planet. All I need is a nice hotel, supplied by the Welsh Assembly, and I can go home.

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:42 - May 18 with 709 viewsScoobyDoo

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:37 - May 18 by RogueTrooper

Haven't insulted anyone bud, not even you, give us a lager will you?
SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:44 - May 18 with 703 viewsRogueTrooper

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:41 - May 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Easy now. Have a nice sandwich "sunbean"

No chance sunshine, do you think you're tough? I'll bash you

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:45 - May 18 with 701 viewsScoobyDoo

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:41 - May 18 by RogueTrooper

My name is Scooby Doo, I got relegated and woke up in 1973, am I mad, in a coma or were Malky McKay's tactics that out of date, personally I'm on another planet. All I need is a nice hotel, supplied by the Welsh Assembly, and I can go home.

You're right, the Welsh Assembly are quite generous to us out East.
SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:45 - May 18 with 698 viewsRogueTrooper

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:42 - May 18 by ScoobyDoo

Haven't insulted anyone bud, not even you, give us a lager will you?

Wouldn't you prefer a flagon of mead?

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:47 - May 18 with 693 viewsScoobyDoo

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:45 - May 18 by RogueTrooper

Wouldn't you prefer a flagon of mead?

I'll stick to lager butt, can i have one?
SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:49 - May 18 with 685 viewsRogueTrooper

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:47 - May 18 by ScoobyDoo

I'll stick to lager butt, can i have one?

I've finished them all with my Scooby drinking game, sorry sunbeam, on the gin now

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:52 - May 18 with 680 viewsRogueTrooper

Going to have a hangover tomorrow that would kill a Cardiff fan

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:52 - May 18 with 677 viewsScoobyDoo

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:49 - May 18 by RogueTrooper

I've finished them all with my Scooby drinking game, sorry sunbeam, on the gin now

That'll do butt, or should i say mush?
SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:55 - May 18 with 670 viewsRogueTrooper

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:52 - May 18 by ScoobyDoo

That'll do butt, or should i say mush?

Tidy darts!

That's the gin gone, domestos or night nurse left in the cupboard

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:59 - May 18 with 666 viewsScoobyDoo

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:55 - May 18 by RogueTrooper

Tidy darts!

That's the gin gone, domestos or night nurse left in the cupboard

Well it seems you are a big drinker that doesn't like sharing, ok butt, have a good nights sleep, you'll feel better in the morning. Nighty night.
SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 22:01 - May 18 with 659 viewsRogueTrooper

I'm sure I will, enjoy wakin up in 1973

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 23:02 - May 18 with 618 viewsBrynmill_Jack

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:44 - May 18 by RogueTrooper

No chance sunshine, do you think you're tough? I'll bash you

Eh? Sunbean was a Scooby Doo-ism , he posted it earlier

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 23:04 - May 18 with 610 viewsBrynmill_Jack

SCFC 12th v CCFC RELEGATED (BOTTOM) on 21:49 - May 18 by RogueTrooper

Pint of thunderbird with aspirin tops always hits the spot !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024