Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. 19:32 - May 22 with 13278 viewssix_foot_two

I will be watching from my room on a gold mine in the remote Mara region of Tanzania .I will be drinking a local beer known as Kilimanjaro which is one of the best beers I ever tasted.

Beat that if you can.

The only downer is a Huddersfield supporter who hates us all be watching with me.
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 13:12 - May 24 with 1503 viewsMatch82

I've found a bar! Now just need to persuade someone to give me a lift into town, it's about 45 minutes away...
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 14:03 - May 24 with 1459 viewsQPR_ARG

Haven't gone through the three pages because there's too much to read and see before the game it's unreal.

But just wanted to make sure, anybody LatAm who wants to see this, best options is to get online and try and get ESPN Play up and running.

It's a free service, but needs login in. Once you're in, it's absolutely marvelous. HD quality, rarely (very rarely) freezes and has less than 10 seconds delay.

Hope you can all watch it! Wherever you are!
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 01:14 - May 25 with 1404 viewsKiwi76

Magic night in Auckland!
Great to share that with friends made via this site.
Managed a few hours kip, just about lost my voice and now watching replay with huge smile on my face. Commentators definitely not fans which makes it all the sweeter 2nd time round
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 02:41 - May 25 with 1394 viewsThaiHoop

Well that was just bloody marvelous!

The army did turn up and kicked out everyone leaving just people resident in the rooms above the bar being me and one other Ranger (who hastily booked their last room!) together with two Derby fans watching the game in darkness with the sound right down and no more beer allowed.

Well I can tell you the sound went up in the bar in the 90th minute!!

Now 8.30am and still got a massive (hungover) grin on my face. Wore the Dennis the Menace shirt last night and packed my Guinness blue and white for today which I'm gonna proudly wear as I stroll through Pattaya back to my room safe in the knowledge that even after 9 years away my love for Rangers is as strong as ever and even a countries military forces can't deter it.

So proud of all of you at the game yesterday both on and off the pitch.....and to all of you around the world wherever you may be.....forever Rangers!

U RRRRRRR'S!!
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 03:15 - May 25 with 1384 viewsJAPRANGERS

Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 02:41 - May 25 by ThaiHoop

Well that was just bloody marvelous!

The army did turn up and kicked out everyone leaving just people resident in the rooms above the bar being me and one other Ranger (who hastily booked their last room!) together with two Derby fans watching the game in darkness with the sound right down and no more beer allowed.

Well I can tell you the sound went up in the bar in the 90th minute!!

Now 8.30am and still got a massive (hungover) grin on my face. Wore the Dennis the Menace shirt last night and packed my Guinness blue and white for today which I'm gonna proudly wear as I stroll through Pattaya back to my room safe in the knowledge that even after 9 years away my love for Rangers is as strong as ever and even a countries military forces can't deter it.

So proud of all of you at the game yesterday both on and off the pitch.....and to all of you around the world wherever you may be.....forever Rangers!

U RRRRRRR'S!!

Fantastic performance Thai! Not even the army could deter you!
What a night! Woke up everybody within a range of 20 miles I'm sure!
Where are all you ex-pats watching the game. on 22:27 - May 25 with 1331 viewsRblock_James

Stuck in The Falkland Islands for 4 months. Pretty sure I'm the only R down here.

Beyond gutted to miss Wembley. Glad I wasnt the only one!

That's about as good as it gets for us and I wasnt there ffS!

Still, managed to watch it and get absolutely sh!tfaced afterwards.

Had a load of squaddie Fijians singing "Bobby Zamora"

We best get to Wembley again before I die
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024