Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Long Lost R's 04:38 - May 25 with 1683 viewsOregonQPR

Joe from Hemel Hempstead
Gus from New Cross
Sean from Lewes
Ewan from Walworth and then Brighton (then a QPR steward)
Paul from Hemel too I believe

This is Chris from Walworth and hoping you're all still around and enjoyed today. We used to congregate in the Paddock and pass the pounds around for each goal and corner. Heaven forbid you won on the oppo goal, it was called blood money.

Pre-game in the White Horse and post game at drinking hole in Baker Street. Joe eating the hottest vindahloo possible and his epic sheepskin.

Today got me thinking of all the great memories of going to home and away games with you lot and if any of you were at the game how great it must have been. These moments don't come along too often for clubs like QPR but how sweet they are when they do.

The wife and I were overwhelmed when we scored and terrified the dog and probably all our neighbors. She was in tears having been to five QPR games (including Cardiff playoff final) and seeing the R's lose every time. For me this softens the blow inflicted back in April '86 just a little .

If any of you get on this board and remember me would love to hear from you. For every other R on this board hope you made the most of this wonderful day wherever you were.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024