Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Black - is he actually contacted to QPR? 11:50 - May 26 with 2688 viewsKodika

I noticed both at the home leg of the semi-final home leg against Wigan and the play-off final at Wembley, a well built guy with a white beard, wearing a red QPR track suit. I had no idea who he was, until I read a tweet by Joey Barton praising the motivational skills of Steve Black, a conditioning coach, whose background is I believe in rugby union. At the end of the game, after all the other players and other coaching staff had left the pitch, I saw that Joey came over to the opposite side of the pitch with the bearded guy and spent a few minutes celebrating with some fans in the stands on the halfway line. Can anyone confirm that the bearded guy was in fact Steve Black?

From this link, www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26866687, it would appear that Joey has been working one to one with Steve Black, and it would seem to me that if he is not already contracted to the Club, that they should take immediate steps to secure his services for next season so that the whole team can benefit from his skills.
Steve Black - is he actually contacted to QPR? on 11:52 - May 26 with 2679 viewsTacticalR

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/113712/steve-black

Air hostess clique

Steve Black - is he actually contacted to QPR? on 12:24 - May 26 with 2571 viewsKodika

Thanks for the link Tactical, I missed that. Am I right that he was the guy with the white beard?
Steve Black - is he actually contacted to QPR? on 12:36 - May 26 with 2528 viewsTacticalR

Yep. This is from the Wigan play-off game second leg:

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-v-wigan-player-r

Air hostess clique

Steve Black - is he actually contacted to QPR? on 15:01 - May 26 with 2389 viewsMoonshineSteve

Very well regarded when he worked with Newcastle rugby team. I believe he worked with them when they went from also-rans to champions.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024