Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three huge group-deciding games today.... 12:59 - Jun 24 with 2148 viewsJethroJack

.....and a dead rubber.

C'mon Wilfried Bony & The Cote d'Ivoire...get into the knock-out stage
[Post edited 24 Jun 2014 13:01]
Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 13:17 - Jun 24 with 1593 viewsLe_Swans

Not really a dead rubber is it? Costa Rica need a point to guarantee top and avoid what's likely to be Colombia.
Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 13:19 - Jun 24 with 1581 viewsairedale

And there's the rub. Does one watch the Home Nation game like a true Brit, or the do or die Italy v Suarez game?
Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 13:25 - Jun 24 with 1561 viewsscottishjack

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 13:19 - Jun 24 by airedale

And there's the rub. Does one watch the Home Nation game like a true Brit, or the do or die Italy v Suarez game?

Italy v Uruguay all day long for me...not because of any anti English sentiment, just because I think it will be the better match.
Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 14:53 - Jun 24 with 1502 viewsairedale

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 13:25 - Jun 24 by scottishjack

Italy v Uruguay all day long for me...not because of any anti English sentiment, just because I think it will be the better match.

Yeah, I think you're right there SJ.
Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 14:57 - Jun 24 with 1481 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'll be watching England. Who knows how long it may be before I get to see one of my national teams playing at a World Cup again.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:10 - Jun 24 with 1475 viewsDrizzy

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 14:57 - Jun 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'll be watching England. Who knows how long it may be before I get to see one of my national teams playing at a World Cup again.

4 years, Rhys.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:19 - Jun 24 with 1458 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:10 - Jun 24 by Drizzy

4 years, Rhys.

It's no guarantee one of them will qualify.

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:23 - Jun 24 with 1458 viewsDrizzy

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:19 - Jun 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's no guarantee one of them will qualify.

There's no guarantee you'll ever get that haircut sorted out but fingers crossed anyway.

Login to get fewer ads

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:24 - Jun 24 with 1446 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:23 - Jun 24 by Drizzy

There's no guarantee you'll ever get that haircut sorted out but fingers crossed anyway.

Why are you resorting to personal insults?

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:27 - Jun 24 with 1440 viewsDrizzy

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:24 - Jun 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"...shows him for the selfish and lonely man he portrays himself as on this forum."

Oh dear, Rhys, a tad hypocritical don't you think? I'm just offering some much needed grooming advice.

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:33 - Jun 24 with 1416 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:27 - Jun 24 by Drizzy

"...shows him for the selfish and lonely man he portrays himself as on this forum."

Oh dear, Rhys, a tad hypocritical don't you think? I'm just offering some much needed grooming advice.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I find it sad though that you have stalked me and are now insulting me personally for no apparent reason. This is the last post where I'll discuss this. It's actually scaring me.

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:35 - Jun 24 with 1419 viewsDrizzy

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:33 - Jun 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I find it sad though that you have stalked me and are now insulting me personally for no apparent reason. This is the last post where I'll discuss this. It's actually scaring me.

They're your own comments towards me, Dwight. I think calling someone sad and lonely is far worse than stating they made need to rethink their hairstyle.

No stalking, Rhys, I'm just an avid Twitter user. Would never follow Pross though.

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:55 - Jun 24 with 1375 viewsJethroJack

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 13:17 - Jun 24 by Le_Swans

Not really a dead rubber is it? Costa Rica need a point to guarantee top and avoid what's likely to be Colombia.

Ok, let's split hairs....dead rubber for Costa Rica's opponents, then.

Half a dead rubber, maybe?
Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 16:02 - Jun 24 with 1365 viewsJethroJack

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:33 - Jun 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So, Dwight is Rhys with a funny haircut
Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 16:10 - Jun 24 with 1348 viewsswanseacityfan

I want Ivory Coast to get knocked out. We don't want Bony scoring goals on the greatest stage in the world plus we get him back sooner.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 16:49 - Jun 24 with 1317 viewsLe_Swans

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:55 - Jun 24 by JethroJack

Ok, let's split hairs....dead rubber for Costa Rica's opponents, then.

Half a dead rubber, maybe?

Or 7 teams with something to play for and England
Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 17:04 - Jun 24 with 1296 viewsMorfa_Same

Surely Costa Rica have already guaranteed top spot?

Or am I missing something?
Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 17:14 - Jun 24 with 1292 viewsJethroJack

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 15:24 - Jun 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Rhys....got any views on PM interpretation?
Dwight's gone very quiet on the subject
Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 17:20 - Jun 24 with 1284 viewsJethroJack

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 17:04 - Jun 24 by Morfa_Same

Italy or Uruguay can still get top spot, on goal difference....if Costa Rica lose.

I know that's a big IF....but you never know
Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 17:35 - Jun 24 with 1267 viewsJackFish

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 17:04 - Jun 24 by Morfa_Same

Goal difference is the first tie-breaker, not head-to-head.
Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 18:16 - Jun 24 with 1238 viewsJethroJack

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 16:49 - Jun 24 by Le_Swans

Or 7 teams with something to play for and England

Fair enough, that's another way to describe today's games.

Even promising Everton youngster Barkley looks very average so far today....something must go badly wrong when they pull on that white shirt
Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 19:10 - Jun 24 with 1208 viewsJethroJack

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 14:57 - Jun 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Following more that one national team, eh, Rhys? Hedging your bets? You're quite an all-rounder.....crafty, hypocrite, fraud & economical with the truth too...how's that for an accurate "interpretation"
Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 19:10 - Jun 24 with 1207 viewsJackfath

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 19:10 - Jun 24 by JethroJack

Following more that one national team, eh, Rhys? Hedging your bets? You're quite an all-rounder.....crafty, hypocrite, fraud & economical with the truth too...how's that for an accurate "interpretation"

You're a fine one to talk!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 22:21 - Jun 24 with 1169 viewsJethroJack

Is that Jackfath, "jf", DYSS or Rhys talking?
Three huge group-deciding games today.... on 22:34 - Jun 24 with 1150 viewsJWK

Bony!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024