Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:08 - Jul 16 with 15031 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

vs

I'm going with 4-2 to Chivas

#InGarryWeTrust
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 0:22]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 04:00 - Jul 17 with 3763 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I may have cheered the Chivas goal.

I had a small wager on a draw at 5/1.

[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 4:04]

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:50 - Jul 17 with 3439 viewsNOTRAC

it's a sad world when people stay up till 4i in the morning to watch a meaningless friendly

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:36 - Jul 17 with 3221 viewsJethroJack

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 02:17 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

sports-report.net/swansea-city-guadalajaralol-livestream-

It's in Spanish but it works okay.

Was it as good a game as Bath City 1-1 Cardiff City ?
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:46 - Jul 17 with 3166 viewsJethroJack

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:50 - Jul 17 by NOTRAC

it's a sad world when people stay up till 4i in the morning to watch a meaningless friendly

An even sadder world when they spend most of the match posting updates on here instead of concentrating on the match they're pretending watch......it takes a prize loony to do that.
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:50 - Jul 17 with 3148 viewshobo

How did Gomis do?
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:02 - Jul 17 with 3093 viewshammy

Since when did a Cardiff girl represent Swansea ... she was involved with an ex-Osprey once, but all the same ...

Not a bad result for a first knockabout.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:07 - Jul 17 with 3072 viewsSilverSurfer

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 04:00 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I may have cheered the Chivas goal.

I had a small wager on a draw at 5/1.

[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 4:04]

?? u said
[quote] I'm going with 4-2 to Chivas
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:10 - Jul 17 with 3061 viewsClinton

Report http://news.yahoo.com/swansea-city-chivas-guadalajara-tie-032013776.html#

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:44 - Jul 17 with 2948 viewsPegojack

Paul Potts is looking nicer than I remember.......
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:54 - Jul 17 with 2910 viewsoldcob

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:07 - Jul 17 by SilverSurfer

?? u said
[quote] I'm going with 4-2 to Chivas

Dwight is a bit of a fibber I reckon.
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:44 - Jul 17 with 2774 viewsJethroJack

"Monk's men were the better side against 11 times Mexican Champions in front of a partizan 31,000 crowd and will feel hard done by the late penalty decision by the American referee".

Nice start boys.......all 21 of you in this "make-shift" squad, minus the skipper

Glad we went out there now, much better to take on a nice gentle challenge after a gruelling week's training, than to play much tougher opposition nearer home like Bath City. Sensible idea to let the U21's not in the US to take on Bath
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:18 - Jul 17 with 2595 viewsJokeren1943

Who is the girl with the big boobs?

[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 11:20]
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:20 - Jul 17 with 2589 viewsJethroJack

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:54 - Jul 17 by oldcob

Do bears s h i t in the woods
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:16 - Jul 17 with 2465 viewsLiam

Anyone know how Kingsley did in first half?
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:29 - Jul 17 with 2431 viewsStarsky

How the phuck did Emnes pick out Dyer with a cross to score without looking up?

It's just the internet, init.

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:59 - Jul 17 with 2360 viewsLiam

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:29 - Jul 17 by Starsky

How the phuck did Emnes pick out Dyer with a cross to score without looking up?

Maybe he was shooting at goal and got lucky?
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:06 - Jul 17 with 2154 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:54 - Jul 17 by oldcob

If the day comes where I lie on a football forum to try and impress people or be considered 'in the know' or whatever other reasons many people on here do lie for already, then I would step back, think carefully about at what point in my life did I go wrong and never return out of embarrassment and shame.

This is for you, Oldcob.

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:44 - Jul 17 with 2001 viewsoldcob

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:06 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If the day comes where I lie on a football forum to try and impress people or be considered 'in the know' or whatever other reasons many people on here do lie for already, then I would step back, think carefully about at what point in my life did I go wrong and never return out of embarrassment and shame.

This is for you, Oldcob.

First you tell us you predict Swans to lose 4-2. Then say you had bet at 1-1 at 5-1. You are either a bit of a fibber, or the only person ever to bet on what he thinks won't happen.

Signed. Confused of Croyden.
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:54 - Jul 17 with 1985 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:44 - Jul 17 by oldcob

First you tell us you predict Swans to lose 4-2. Then say you had bet at 1-1 at 5-1. You are either a bit of a fibber, or the only person ever to bet on what he thinks won't happen.

Signed. Confused of Croyden.

Yes I thought they would lose 4-2. But someone on the Betfair Exchange put up a £10 liability for the draw with odds of 5/1, it was worth the £2 being asked.

" the only person ever to bet on what he thinks won't happen"

Well that is incorrect.

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:11 - Jul 17 with 1970 viewsoldcob

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:54 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes I thought they would lose 4-2. But someone on the Betfair Exchange put up a £10 liability for the draw with odds of 5/1, it was worth the £2 being asked.

" the only person ever to bet on what he thinks won't happen"

Well that is incorrect.

I've too much dignity and too little tolerance to spend my time arguing with some arrogant, conceited schoolboy. So run along sonny, and stop annoying the grown ups.
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:14 - Jul 17 with 1965 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:11 - Jul 17 by oldcob

I've too much dignity and too little tolerance to spend my time arguing with some arrogant, conceited schoolboy. So run along sonny, and stop annoying the grown ups.

Well if you have too little tolerance and too much dignity to argue then don't start the arguments in the first place? Hypocrite.

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:21 - Jul 17 with 1952 viewsoldcob

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:14 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well if you have too little tolerance and too much dignity to argue then don't start the arguments in the first place? Hypocrite.

Please refer to my previous post.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024