Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace after Shelvey 00:16 - Jul 21 with 14142 viewsLiberty

Hope we keep him personally.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2699343/Swansea-agree-fee-Mars

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Palace after Shelvey on 19:13 - Jul 24 with 1295 viewsJJ08

Palace after Shelvey on 18:33 - Jul 24 by Drizzy

Are you his old man?

Whats this! Guess Who?

Are you a policeman?
Palace after Shelvey on 21:10 - Jul 24 with 1162 viewsDrizzy

Palace after Shelvey on 19:13 - Jul 24 by JJ08

Whats this! Guess Who?

Are you a policeman?

Nah just wondering why you're seemingly incapable of discussing a topic other than Jonjo Shelvey.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Palace after Shelvey on 19:11 - Jul 25 with 1034 viewsJJ08

Palace after Shelvey on 21:10 - Jul 24 by Drizzy

Nah just wondering why you're seemingly incapable of discussing a topic other than Jonjo Shelvey.

Just wondering why that would bother you so much? Have you not got much of a life?
Palace after Shelvey on 23:35 - Jul 25 with 917 viewsPozuelosSideys

Wasnt particularly impressed when we signed him, but tbh, over the season hes won me over. I think hes a great player myself and will get a lot better too. Definitely somebody we need to have on the 'retained' list for a while yet.

Needs to work on his conditioning a little bit though as he does tend to put the legwork in early and it does catch up with him in the last 20/30 mins of games.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Palace after Shelvey on 23:42 - Jul 25 with 886 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Palace after Shelvey on 23:35 - Jul 25 by PozuelosSideys

Wasnt particularly impressed when we signed him, but tbh, over the season hes won me over. I think hes a great player myself and will get a lot better too. Definitely somebody we need to have on the 'retained' list for a while yet.

Needs to work on his conditioning a little bit though as he does tend to put the legwork in early and it does catch up with him in the last 20/30 mins of games.

No Premier League player should be sporting a pot belly.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Palace after Shelvey on 23:54 - Jul 25 with 854 viewsPozuelosSideys

Palace after Shelvey on 23:42 - Jul 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No Premier League player should be sporting a pot belly.

Shelvey is a big boy. Hes always going to struggle with it a bit. He seems motivated enough and stubborn enough to keep on top of it though. His Mum will have to buy him a bike for his birthday.

Time to worry is when he just gives up, and thats not going to be any time soon.

I like watching him. Capable of doing the rediculous, capable of doing the stupid as well, which is part of the charm. Can live with that.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024