Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
v' Plymouth today.... 18:15 - Jul 27 with 2851 viewsWinchWenJack

is it the first time the Swans have played against a child killer?

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

v' Plymouth today.... on 21:51 - Jul 27 with 2693 viewsPlazex

What the hell are you talking about.

Poll: Where will we finish?

v' Plymouth today.... on 21:56 - Jul 27 with 2639 viewsNewhousemustscore

.....and he was their captain.
v' Plymouth today.... on 21:58 - Jul 27 with 2618 viewspremierjack

v' Plymouth today.... on 21:56 - Jul 27 by Newhousemustscore

.....and he was their captain.

He's served his time
v' Plymouth today.... on 22:03 - Jul 27 with 2573 viewsDarran

v' Plymouth today.... on 21:58 - Jul 27 by premierjack

He's served his time

All depends which way you look at it though the amount of time he actually served isn't hid fault.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:07 - Jul 27 with 2534 viewsJBT95

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:03 - Jul 27 by Darran

All depends which way you look at it though the amount of time he actually served isn't hid fault.

What's he meant to do? Ask for more.

He isn't the Yorkshire Ripper ffs.
v' Plymouth today.... on 22:09 - Jul 27 with 2517 viewsNewhousemustscore

v' Plymouth today.... on 21:58 - Jul 27 by premierjack

He's served his time

Yeah, I wonder if someone killed 2 of your children and then served only 4 years you'd say the same. I'd give anyone a second chance for a minor offence but those children will never get a 2nd chance.
v' Plymouth today.... on 22:10 - Jul 27 with 2512 viewsraynor94

What a pathetic op, horrendous incident, but he served his time, was it long enough that's another debate, let him without sin cast the first stone

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:12 - Jul 27 with 2490 viewsDarran

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:07 - Jul 27 by JBT95

What's he meant to do? Ask for more.

He isn't the Yorkshire Ripper ffs.

I'd be gutted if we employed him.

Login to get fewer ads

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:13 - Jul 27 with 2485 viewsthejack1912

People won't realise he'll wake up everyone with that on his mind and despite what people think he will still be serving a life sentence in his head

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:15 - Jul 27 with 2465 viewspremierjack

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:09 - Jul 27 by Newhousemustscore

Yeah, I wonder if someone killed 2 of your children and then served only 4 years you'd say the same. I'd give anyone a second chance for a minor offence but those children will never get a 2nd chance.

He served what he was given. Blame the justice system for the amount he had.

It is not about how I would feel If he killed my kids.. Put it this way, he wouldn't be playing football and I would be in prison but that would be my choice.

He committed a crime, made a massive mistake that ruined people's lives but he did his time in prison, he would still be there if it was up to me but he was given 7 years as his punishment. That's done - now he has to try and rebuild his life.
v' Plymouth today.... on 22:16 - Jul 27 with 2451 viewsskippyjack

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:13 - Jul 27 by thejack1912

People won't realise he'll wake up everyone with that on his mind and despite what people think he will still be serving a life sentence in his head

Aw.. I feel so much sympathy for him.. bless him.. poor soul.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:18 - Jul 27 with 2433 viewsscottishjack

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:15 - Jul 27 by premierjack

It is not about how I would feel If he killed my kids.. Put it this way, he wouldn't be playing football and I would be in prison but that would be my choice.

He committed a crime, made a massive mistake that ruined people's lives but he did his time in prison, he would still be there if it was up to me but he was given 7 years as his punishment. That's done - now he has to try and rebuild his life.

Have to agree...
v' Plymouth today.... on 22:24 - Jul 27 with 2392 viewsskippyjack

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:15 - Jul 27 by premierjack

I just stare and laugh at this post.. he has to try and rebuild his life.. Jesus f*ck..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:26 - Jul 27 with 2377 viewsDarran

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:24 - Jul 27 by skippyjack

I just stare and laugh at this post.. he has to try and rebuild his life.. Jesus f*ck..

I agree rebuild his life my f*cking arse.

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:28 - Jul 27 with 2355 viewsskippyjack

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:26 - Jul 27 by Darran

I agree rebuild his life my f*cking arse.

People have tried to destroy my life.. this c*nt is getting sympathy.

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:34 - Jul 27 with 2316 viewsNewhousemustscore

His mate tried to stop him, he wouldn't listen, he was doing 97 mph, he was twice the legal limit and he had no insurance. I'd be gutted if we employed him to sell programmes let alone made him club captain - the position of highest respect for any player.
v' Plymouth today.... on 22:35 - Jul 27 with 2309 viewsdulaisjack

some were out there is the mother of the two kids who lost there lives and a badly injured husband, how are they supposed to rebuild there lives, this guy is getting payed good money , no amount of money will ever help those poor parents get over there grief, i would be disgusted if my swans employed him.
v' Plymouth today.... on 22:38 - Jul 27 with 2285 viewsDarran

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:34 - Jul 27 by Newhousemustscore

His mate tried to stop him, he wouldn't listen, he was doing 97 mph, he was twice the legal limit and he had no insurance. I'd be gutted if we employed him to sell programmes let alone made him club captain - the position of highest respect for any player.

Great post.

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:39 - Jul 27 with 2279 viewsDarran

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:35 - Jul 27 by dulaisjack

some were out there is the mother of the two kids who lost there lives and a badly injured husband, how are they supposed to rebuild there lives, this guy is getting payed good money , no amount of money will ever help those poor parents get over there grief, i would be disgusted if my swans employed him.

Great post

v' Plymouth today.... on 00:55 - Jul 28 with 2029 viewsScoobyWho

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:12 - Jul 27 by Darran

I'd be gutted if we employed him.

No way would the Yorkshire ripper get a contract.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

v' Plymouth today.... on 09:34 - Jul 28 with 1825 viewsperchrockjack

Sadly I've dealt with too many fatal accidents in my time.it ain't pleasant securing body parts for a crime scene.drink driving kills mainly through arrogance. People are selfish and thoughtless. People who stick a nice pick into a scull with malice are evil and dangerous by nature and IMO can't be cured.drink drivers can be educated

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

v' Plymouth today.... on 20:49 - Jul 29 with 1572 viewsattila_the_hun

v' Plymouth today.... on 22:13 - Jul 27 by thejack1912

yeah must be on his mind a lot those two children, he managed to get his WAG pregnant while he was 'serving time' and the first thing he did when he was released from prison was go for a pint

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024