Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
God help us!! 17:19 - Aug 9 with 1451 viewsbigbony

If that's the team monk picks foe united, we are I the s##t!!!

No shape at all, Shelvey ki and Gylfi were shocking!!! As was Bartley....

Poor all round
God help us!! on 17:24 - Aug 9 with 1416 viewsOldjack

Bollocks beaten by an excellent football team who hardly put a foot wrong all game ,we wont come across many of those this season ,thank fuk

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

God help us!! on 17:30 - Aug 9 with 1349 viewsQuakerJack

We also need to forget about United and look at the bigger picture. We're playing them in Louis van Gaal's first home game in front of the BT cameras, we're there to be beaten. The bigger picture is that we need more players and to sort our tactics and system out because we have some big must win games over the next few weeks...

I won't be worried if we lose at OT, lose to Burnley and then I'll be concerned.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

God help us!! on 17:44 - Aug 9 with 1251 viewsbigbony

I'm fearing a hammering up at old Trafford... And that'll be no good for our moral

We had no right midfielders today and if that's the case shaw will have a field day against us, as will many other left backs.

Villarreal were made to look good by us, we never pressured them in the midfield. Our centre backs stood off they front players and gave them loads of room, our three centre mids only passed the ball side ways! We were shocking and made them look good, they didn't get out of second gear!
God help us!! on 17:47 - Aug 9 with 1228 viewsOldjack

God help us!! on 17:44 - Aug 9 by bigbony

I'm fearing a hammering up at old Trafford... And that'll be no good for our moral

We had no right midfielders today and if that's the case shaw will have a field day against us, as will many other left backs.

Villarreal were made to look good by us, we never pressured them in the midfield. Our centre backs stood off they front players and gave them loads of room, our three centre mids only passed the ball side ways! We were shocking and made them look good, they didn't get out of second gear!

if we get stuffed like that by Burnley then you can really start to worry ,calm down dear ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024