Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? 22:04 - Aug 11 with 1097 viewsrigabeliever

Have often wondered about this one because my mate Chris who I went to school with and went to Blackpool games with moved to London when we were about 13 and some 30 years later he's a Chelsea fan who looks out for our results (came to all the finals etc). I often wish my parents had moved us at the same time.

So if it came to it and KO sold the land to a supermarket and the club was to disappear (or do a Hereford as it's commonly now known!) who would you support instead. Think I would probably become an AFC Fylde fan and start afresh and see if my team could move up the pyramid. Don't think I could support any team we've played in recent history which is the majority of them!

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:08 - Aug 11 with 1093 viewsSeasider91

I would most likely make Everton my first team.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:11 - Aug 11 with 1089 viewsstu

No one

Tangerine is the new black

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:17 - Aug 11 with 1081 views7yourdesires

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:11 - Aug 11 by stu

No one

Easy question. I wouldn't stop supping the 'pool. Win or lose I will support them for life
If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:18 - Aug 11 with 1079 views1953Original

I have too teams and the other is Oldham Athletic because I was born near there and parents moved to the Fylde when I was young. Remember them getting to the top flight and going to see some of their games with my Dad. So it would be Oldham for me - so am hoping we never fold

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:21 - Aug 11 with 1078 viewsSouthshorepool

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:18 - Aug 11 by 1953Original

I have too teams and the other is Oldham Athletic because I was born near there and parents moved to the Fylde when I was young. Remember them getting to the top flight and going to see some of their games with my Dad. So it would be Oldham for me - so am hoping we never fold

I genuinely wouldn't bother with football. Probably take up music again. Bass guitar thus time.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:30 - Aug 11 with 1073 viewsFY4MIKEH

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:21 - Aug 11 by Southshorepool

I genuinely wouldn't bother with football. Probably take up music again. Bass guitar thus time.

I might take up the French Horn SSPool.nnever give up on Jose Riga Tangerine Army. See you at Shrewsbury tomorrow mate.
If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:38 - Aug 11 with 1061 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Torino.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:41 - Aug 11 with 1053 viewsSouthshorepool

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:30 - Aug 11 by FY4MIKEH

I might take up the French Horn SSPool.nnever give up on Jose Riga Tangerine Army. See you at Shrewsbury tomorrow mate.

Not going mate. Too knackered after 4 days of Rebellion madness. My season starts on Saturday. Bit like the players really.
Will be at Wigan, Millwall, Brighton etc though.
I seriously couldn't be bothered investing energy and commitment into another team if BFC ever went Tits up. I've got two loves in football. Blackpool and England.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

Login to get fewer ads

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:57 - Aug 11 with 1040 viewsCurryman

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:41 - Aug 11 by Southshorepool

Not going mate. Too knackered after 4 days of Rebellion madness. My season starts on Saturday. Bit like the players really.
Will be at Wigan, Millwall, Brighton etc though.
I seriously couldn't be bothered investing energy and commitment into another team if BFC ever went Tits up. I've got two loves in football. Blackpool and England.

Blackpool or no one. Like SSP I couldn't support another team.

I went to see Bradford City play the Nobbers last season when Blackpool were down in Reading on a Tuesday night, and I may as well have been watching grass grow I had that much interest. The best part of the game was the final whistle, which meant I could go to the pub.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:58 - Aug 11 with 1034 viewsstu

Same here, went to see Fleetwood at Wembley. Pleased they won but felt no passion.

Tangerine is the new black

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 23:11 - Aug 11 with 1024 viewsPoolian

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:58 - Aug 11 by stu

Same here, went to see Fleetwood at Wembley. Pleased they won but felt no passion.

Nobody I am Blackpool til I die.

Poll: Will Pool win an away match before 2015

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 23:13 - Aug 11 with 1024 viewsLaytonRob

30 years ago I left Blackpool and joined the army, have spent years away, but could never support another team.
If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 08:33 - Aug 12 with 968 viewsBFC_Tim

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 23:13 - Aug 11 by LaytonRob

30 years ago I left Blackpool and joined the army, have spent years away, but could never support another team.

I like the idea of just being a 'football fan' - quite often nit having that emotional attachment can enhance your enjoyment. For instance I enjoyed about 20 World Cup games which didn't involve England!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 09:25 - Aug 12 with 959 viewscrewcut

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:57 - Aug 11 by Curryman

Blackpool or no one. Like SSP I couldn't support another team.

I went to see Bradford City play the Nobbers last season when Blackpool were down in Reading on a Tuesday night, and I may as well have been watching grass grow I had that much interest. The best part of the game was the final whistle, which meant I could go to the pub.

That last sentiment about the pub applies to all games even the Champions league final with Pool playing in it.
If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 22:48 - Aug 12 with 927 viewsTwoPhillips

Is anyone else getting to the point of just throwing the towel in and doing something less boring! I am just so cheese off with football right now

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

If you stopped supporting Blackpool who would you support? on 04:22 - Aug 13 with 909 viewsseasider13

I can only get the blood surging through my veins watching Blackpool, if they were to fold i would watch games on the telly but i couldnt support anyone, the passion is just not there.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024