Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski 15:33 - Aug 16 with 6044 viewsthomasJack

now that you've seen Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski in action what do you all think of them???. they live up to your expectations???

Poll: Next signing

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 15:34 - Aug 16 with 4375 viewsItchySphincter

Great signings, but then I've been banging that drum all summer.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 15:35 - Aug 16 with 4352 viewsperchrockjack

Soggy is sly...in the best way. A highwayman

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 15:36 - Aug 16 with 4326 viewsShonky

We have a player called Soggy? My twitter feed must be a little slow.

Its just a ride...

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 15:37 - Aug 16 with 4315 viewshooplehead

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 15:35 - Aug 16 by perchrockjack

Soggy is sly...in the best way. A highwayman

fabianski makes me comfortably numb

what an improvement
Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 15:40 - Aug 16 with 4273 viewshydraulicjack

Fabianski 10/10 perfect performance
Montero 8/10 needs to be taught that when we are winning keep the ball not try stupid crosses.
Sigurdson 10/10 today my m.o.m
Gomis 8/10 should have been on earlier

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 15:47 - Aug 16 with 4186 viewsHuw57

Superb.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 15:48 - Aug 16 with 4175 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

We all know how good Siggy can be, awesome having him back.

Fabianski looks like he is miles better then Vorm at dealing with high balls as well being a decent shot stopper. Looking good.

Montero is going to ask questions of any fullback in the league. Again looks good.

Gomis could be an absolute beast. Almost as good as Bony at holding off defenders and looks like he is more skillful. Again looks good.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 15:48 - Aug 16 with 4166 viewsAngelRangelQS

I thought that Fabianski caught more crosses today than Vorm did all last season
Login to get fewer ads

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:02 - Aug 16 with 4063 viewsperchrockjack

He did angel but more importantly, to me, he took control.

It's what has been lackin

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:06 - Aug 16 with 4020 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:02 - Aug 16 by perchrockjack

He did angel but more importantly, to me, he took control.

It's what has been lackin

All of them contributed something and they all look like good signings. I have always been excited by them. Marvellous Marvin to come back A well,

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:08 - Aug 16 with 3996 viewsMrSwerve

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 15:48 - Aug 16 by AngelRangelQS

I thought that Fabianski caught more crosses today than Vorm did all last season

Indeed, no flapping at crosses and hopeful punches...very controlled. Well done Fabz.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:12 - Aug 16 with 3949 viewsJokeren1943

I think Tiandelli saved their ass's today...
Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:15 - Aug 16 with 3899 viewsbluenile

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:12 - Aug 16 by Jokeren1943

I think Tiandelli saved their ass's today...

Fair do's you can't even spell our own player's name right.............

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:17 - Aug 16 with 3876 viewsDafyddHuw

Crap signings. Huw/Garry out.
Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:25 - Aug 16 with 3819 viewsNeath_Jack

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:15 - Aug 16 by bluenile

Fair do's you can't even spell our own player's name right.............

We've just beaten Utd 1-2 at their place and you're having a pop at a foreign poster for not spelling a name right? Give your head a wobble.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:35 - Aug 16 with 3725 viewsbluenile

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:25 - Aug 16 by Neath_Jack

We've just beaten Utd 1-2 at their place and you're having a pop at a foreign poster for not spelling a name right? Give your head a wobble.

I agree he played well, but saving our ass's is hardly totally correct, however if the poster is not British then apologies offered, even if I don't agree with the post.

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:37 - Aug 16 with 3714 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:35 - Aug 16 by bluenile

I agree he played well, but saving our ass's is hardly totally correct, however if the poster is not British then apologies offered, even if I don't agree with the post.

Epaul isn't British either. But his spelling is normally excellent!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:40 - Aug 16 with 3687 viewsbluenile

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:37 - Aug 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Epaul isn't British either. But his spelling is normally excellent!

I agree, but with overseas supporters it's going to vary and I accept I jumped the gun, so apology still stands.

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:42 - Aug 16 with 3665 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:40 - Aug 16 by bluenile

I agree, but with overseas supporters it's going to vary and I accept I jumped the gun, so apology still stands.

I think Jokeren is one of our surviving Danish fans along with Danielsan and Spratty. I hope Viking Jack returns, great fella

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:42 - Aug 16 with 3659 viewsperchrockjack

E Paul will be in orbit

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 17:26 - Aug 16 with 3505 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:42 - Aug 16 by perchrockjack

E Paul will be in orbit

I think they were all great.
Gomis got a good introduction to Prem. rough house defenders today, I think it was a bit of a shock, they really roughed him up when they saw how good he was.
Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 17:32 - Aug 16 with 3472 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Fabulous signings. And the club is back being a little bit special thanks to the fantastic appointment of one who understands.
Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 17:39 - Aug 16 with 3419 viewsPrivate_Partz

I was excited by the signings but it is always a risk when you change the side around. I still feel the same way. Superb on the day today however and looks very promising at the mo.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 18:17 - Aug 16 with 3277 viewsAngelRangelQS

Gomis looked excellent when he came on too
Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 18:22 - Aug 16 with 3244 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:42 - Aug 16 by perchrockjack

E Paul will be in orbit

I only said it because he considers himself Welsh and not British. Ask him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024