Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spate of car break-ins in Tircoed Village 20:15 - Aug 18 with 8819 viewsjunior_jack

Last night several cars were broken into (mine included) and one was stolen. An item taken from my car is quite dear to me and would like it back. If anybody is offered any items that appear to be stolen (sat nav, sunglasses etc.) then a PM would be much appreciated. If I find the criminal who did this then a cash reward will be awarded.
Spate of car break-ins in Tircoed Village on 11:06 - Feb 22 with 1262 viewsjonjoshelvey8

I've been a bit busy stealing other cars, had a nice renault clio last week. The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me, like who the f**k leaves a spare set of keys in their car? If someone stole my car and I had left a set of keys in there I wouldn't even bother phoning the police they're usless anyway haha
Spate of car break-ins in Tircoed Village on 11:59 - Feb 22 with 1220 viewsraynor94

Spate of car break-ins in Tircoed Village on 11:06 - Feb 22 by jonjoshelvey8

I've been a bit busy stealing other cars, had a nice renault clio last week. The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me, like who the f**k leaves a spare set of keys in their car? If someone stole my car and I had left a set of keys in there I wouldn't even bother phoning the police they're usless anyway haha

Nice to see you are up to date with the Swans

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Spate of car break-ins in Tircoed Village on 13:34 - Feb 22 with 1134 viewsMrSwansea

You told him

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Spate of car break-ins in Tircoed Village on 13:56 - Feb 22 with 1106 viewsclement

Spate of car break-ins in Tircoed Village on 11:06 - Feb 22 by jonjoshelvey8

pretty straightforward process for the mods to trace your ip address for each post you have made....

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024