Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley Predictions 12:02 - Aug 22 with 2071 viewsTitchJackArmy

Whats everyones predictions for tomorrow? Can see Sigi bagging a goal but can also see Burnley getting one...... Im going 3-1
Burnley Predictions on 12:11 - Aug 22 with 2057 viewsClinton

So difficult to predict. They have a solid defence, but I think we can get at one or two of them e.g. Shackell if they try to play it at the back.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Burnley Predictions on 12:13 - Aug 22 with 2048 viewsRancid

They won't know what hit them with Wilf and Bafa.4-0 Swans.
Burnley Predictions on 12:24 - Aug 22 with 2016 viewsJethroJack

Got a feeling we're going to give them a good old tonking....and spoil Leighton's day.
Burnley Predictions on 12:42 - Aug 22 with 1980 viewsJack_Daniels

Id happily take a scrappy 1-0 & get another 3 points on the board!

Think it will be a lot tougher than some are thinking but we will just edge it.
Burnley Predictions on 13:20 - Aug 22 with 1933 viewsMogzzy9

I can honestly see it being a tougher game than we think but i believe a comfortable 3-0 to the jack army

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

Burnley Predictions on 15:15 - Aug 22 with 1846 viewsEdmundo

Be happy with a win of any sorts, but with the team strength building, maybe a 2-0 win would really make me smile. Anything more and i'd be chuffed!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Burnley Predictions on 15:21 - Aug 22 with 1834 viewsSwan91

2-0 to the swans

I think it will be an average game with us getting a couple of quick counter attacks. would like to see Gomis play and grab a goal
Burnley Predictions on 15:25 - Aug 22 with 1821 viewscrackerjack

3-0

Wilf, Siggy & Routs

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Login to get fewer ads

Burnley Predictions on 16:40 - Aug 22 with 1736 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

4-1 to Swansea.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Burnley Predictions on 17:26 - Aug 22 with 1693 viewshammy

A win is essential, but a win by 3 clear goals would be a fantastic start to the season, probably putting the Swans in the top two at the end of Saturday ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Burnley Predictions on 17:32 - Aug 22 with 1680 viewsperchrockjack

No idea on this.
If we re in right frame of mind should beat them.
They aren't mugs and Dyche is a shrewd manager who will progress to big things. He s done a minor miracle up there

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Burnley Predictions on 17:41 - Aug 22 with 1656 viewsLeonisGod

Predictions? It's gonna take fecking ages to get through the turnstiles, so I predict lots of queuing - at the gates, at the 'food' kiosks, in the bogs... So pretty much business as usual.

1-1 Best time for Burley to be playing us - I fear the complacency factor.
Burnley Predictions on 17:50 - Aug 22 with 1640 viewsperchrockjack

I think our lads will be up for it and properly motivated. They also wont feel sick at seeing their manager fawning all over the other team and applauding them from the janitor to the Chairman

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Burnley Predictions on 17:53 - Aug 22 with 1632 viewsairedale

We'll have to watch it, they'll be playing in a desperate cup final.
Burnley Predictions on 17:54 - Aug 22 with 1632 viewsRancid

As long as we're confident and not cocky then we should be winning this game comfortably.
Burnley Predictions on 18:00 - Aug 22 with 1620 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

3-0 swans

Lump on

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Burnley Predictions on 18:06 - Aug 22 with 1607 viewsOldjack

Burnley Predictions on 16:40 - Aug 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

4-1 to Swansea.

are you ill ? tough nut too crack as are all premier teams ,get one and they will crumble

4-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Burnley Predictions on 18:09 - Aug 22 with 1603 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Burnley Predictions on 18:06 - Aug 22 by Oldjack

are you ill ? tough nut too crack as are all premier teams ,get one and they will crumble

4-0

We have a much stronger side. We should dispatch Burnley with ease.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Burnley Predictions on 19:13 - Aug 22 with 1515 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Going for a 3-1 win, will be watching their young rb trippier, love to see him down in a swans shirt.
Burnley Predictions on 19:50 - Aug 22 with 1457 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

2-1 Bony and Siggy, looking comfortable until Burnley score a late goal to make it a nervous finish.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Burnley Predictions on 20:13 - Aug 22 with 1421 viewsjackypaddywacky

Feel need for caution here. Was reading the man u score predictions on one of their forums last week. The arrogance was exceptional . Though saying that I think we got a real chance to bury them with home advantage. 3 1
Burnley Predictions on 09:06 - Aug 23 with 1287 viewsbuilthjack

Burnley Predictions on 20:13 - Aug 22 by jackypaddywacky

Feel need for caution here. Was reading the man u score predictions on one of their forums last week. The arrogance was exceptional . Though saying that I think we got a real chance to bury them with home advantage. 3 1

2-0 Swans. Wilf and Gylfi

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024