Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hello Everyone ! 22:51 - Aug 24 with 1370 viewstangerine_homo

Thought I'd give this site a quick whirl and say hello to old posters & new! Do we reckon it'll get busier over here or will it not take off?

Got to say not as mobile friendly as the old site and seems a little slower to load.

UTMP
Hello Everyone ! on 23:01 - Aug 24 with 1362 viewsDon_K_Lasher

Hallo!

Preston a City you're having a laugh! Preston a City you're having a laugh!

Hello Everyone ! on 23:02 - Aug 24 with 1361 viewsbig_bloomers

Yooohooo Homo! Lovely to have you over here! It's a much nicer place than with the rough boys in the other place Better features and interaction as well. Apparently they are getting a mobile app soon which should make a big difference! Hope to see you on here again .. only thing it misses is some if the old names and a few more laughs

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Hello Everyone ! on 23:05 - Aug 24 with 1358 viewsMr_Brightside

Hello Everyone ! on 23:02 - Aug 24 by big_bloomers

Yooohooo Homo! Lovely to have you over here! It's a much nicer place than with the rough boys in the other place Better features and interaction as well. Apparently they are getting a mobile app soon which should make a big difference! Hope to see you on here again .. only thing it misses is some if the old names and a few more laughs

Hey Homo .. thought I was the only gay in this board

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Hello Everyone ! on 23:08 - Aug 24 with 1352 viewswespens

Hope you shut the door behind you mate before that The_run_up_the_hill character tries to follow you!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Hello Everyone ! on 01:50 - Aug 25 with 1321 viewsseasider13

Ey up homo, how you doing mate,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Hello Everyone ! on 07:16 - Aug 25 with 1309 viewsSince1967

I find myself defaulting to the old site. It's a lot easier to use and the moderation is now impartial. You can even mention Phil Trow on there. Oops that's this response doomed.
Hello Everyone ! on 21:11 - Aug 25 with 1237 viewsFixitian

Hello Everyone ! on 07:16 - Aug 25 by Since1967

I find myself defaulting to the old site. It's a lot easier to use and the moderation is now impartial. You can even mention Phil Trow on there. Oops that's this response doomed.

Hope your gonna visit regularly.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024