Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disrespect from Montpellier 09:45 - Aug 25 with 8867 viewsJonathans_coat

More quotes today from Montpellier, this time from the chairman saying Stambouli shouldn't go to Swansea but Marseilles instead! After their manager has mouthed off about us in the press last week and mocked our interest in their player! Anyone else think it is really disrespectful for a club to comment on another club in this way, and try and persuade the player that Swansea is a bad career move. Not saying they should kiss our a**e, just show a little integrity!
Disrespect from Montpellier on 12:20 - Aug 25 with 2298 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:58 - Aug 25 by Darran

Yes we have to do two international clearances which is a joke.

Why? I thought we came under the jurisdiction of the FA solely as we're in the PL?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Disrespect from Montpellier on 12:38 - Aug 25 with 2248 viewsswanseacityfan

Fernandez was cleared to play on Saturday against Burnley but Monk wanted to give him a few more days to get used to the place.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Disrespect from Montpellier on 12:39 - Aug 25 with 2241 viewsQuakerJack

Disrespect from Montpellier on 12:38 - Aug 25 by swanseacityfan

Fernandez was cleared to play on Saturday against Burnley but Monk wanted to give him a few more days to get used to the place.

We'll be seeing him against Rotherham.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Disrespect from Montpellier on 13:01 - Aug 25 with 2172 viewsBorojack

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:15 - Aug 25 by eddie71

No in fairness it isn't. We may just have to grit our teeth and deal with these clowns.

The guy is a total dick needs to show some class.
He wont be laughing if the player ends up going on a free next season which could
well happen.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Disrespect from Montpellier on 13:54 - Aug 25 with 2060 viewsnantywatcher

I cannot believe the Montpellier chairman said those things - he looks such a refined and respectable gentleman.
Disrespect from Montpellier on 14:20 - Aug 25 with 1994 viewsJackoBoostardo

Guess this is one of those things we're going to have to sort out on the pitch!

By beating them 5-0 maybe?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Disrespect from Montpellier on 15:10 - Aug 25 with 1923 viewsJonathans_coat

Disrespect from Montpellier on 12:17 - Aug 25 by QuakerJack

I think the French just need to come to terms with the fact that their league is second rate. One European Cup and that was a fix (not sure that win even stands)... Are we sure this feller's not getting his sports mixed up? He thinks we're the Ospreys obviously?

I think he is under the impression that Swansea would be a step down from Montpellier, Where as Marseilles would be a step up. True Marseilles is a bigger club, but the French Ligue 1 is indeed much poorer quality than the EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga. Big fish in a small pond. I don't think the French know that though!!!
Disrespect from Montpellier on 15:56 - Aug 25 with 1832 viewsQuakerJack

Disrespect from Montpellier on 15:10 - Aug 25 by Jonathans_coat

I think he is under the impression that Swansea would be a step down from Montpellier, Where as Marseilles would be a step up. True Marseilles is a bigger club, but the French Ligue 1 is indeed much poorer quality than the EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga. Big fish in a small pond. I don't think the French know that though!!!

Marseille aren't even that any more. Behind PSG and Monaco.

plus, even if they can offer a few quid more, Monsieur Tax Man will be taking most of that.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Disrespect from Montpellier on 15:57 - Aug 25 with 1825 viewsinspector

is this fella even that good then??
Disrespect from Montpellier on 16:27 - Aug 25 with 1745 viewsBorojack

Disrespect from Montpellier on 15:10 - Aug 25 by Jonathans_coat

Cant see this one happening now
Looking like we are after an attacking midfielder Barrow and a LB probably the guy from Nice & that will be that.
No doubt about it though Huw has wound up the Montpellier chairman & manager my guess is the player fancies the move but our offer has rattled them very strange.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Disrespect from Montpellier on 16:43 - Aug 25 with 1694 viewsDaggyjack

Looks like Fiorentina see Stambouli as their main target.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/fiorentina-study-the-strategy-for-s
Disrespect from Montpellier on 18:17 - Aug 25 with 1605 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Disrespect from Montpellier on 16:27 - Aug 25 by Borojack

Cant see this one happening now
Looking like we are after an attacking midfielder Barrow and a LB probably the guy from Nice & that will be that.
No doubt about it though Huw has wound up the Montpellier chairman & manager my guess is the player fancies the move but our offer has rattled them very strange.

I can't see any logic in that if that indeed is what the club is doing. We already have 3 players that can play AM , Ki, Marvin and Gylfi and Routs can do it as well.
He'll come here for 5 million or end up coming to us on a free next year. If that's the case then get a good loan player in for the season at CDM.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024