Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket Office Trouble 11:32 - Aug 25 with 5329 viewsbudegan

Arriving late on Saturday I was legging it past the ticker office (around 2 mins after KO). There were a couple of extremely long queues containing some extremely vocal, disgruntled Jacks. Any one know what was going on?
Ticket Office Trouble on 11:34 - Aug 25 with 3958 viewsJackfath

Yeah.

Connor was shouting at the office staff. He was calling them thick and telling them they'd failed their GCSEs.

He was disgruntled as his ticket had been refused at a gate.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ticket Office Trouble on 11:35 - Aug 25 with 3958 viewsNeath_Jack

They were there to tell the ticket office staff that they are thickos who haven't got any GCSE's. Apparently.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ticket Office Trouble on 11:40 - Aug 25 with 3921 viewsOldjack

Tickets wouldn't scan .your not coming in

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ticket Office Trouble on 11:44 - Aug 25 with 3892 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ticket Office Trouble on 11:34 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

Yeah.

Connor was shouting at the office staff. He was calling them thick and telling them they'd failed their GCSEs.

He was disgruntled as his ticket had been refused at a gate.

He was an' all. I can vouch for that

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ticket Office Trouble on 11:54 - Aug 25 with 3839 viewsbudegan

Ah scanning issues? Not good. Unsurprising that tempers were flaring. I didn't hang around but couldn't help noticing a middle aged gentleman as well as a younger fellow voicing their dissatisfaction. Thanks for clearing that one up for me.
Ticket Office Trouble on 12:08 - Aug 25 with 3750 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ticket Office Trouble on 11:54 - Aug 25 by budegan

Ah scanning issues? Not good. Unsurprising that tempers were flaring. I didn't hang around but couldn't help noticing a middle aged gentleman as well as a younger fellow voicing their dissatisfaction. Thanks for clearing that one up for me.

That's them!

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:11 - Aug 25 with 3736 viewsOldjack

If you had a ticket that wouldn't scan :'' your not coming in'' is the jumped up stewards reply :

1 TW*T THE FUKKER, in you go
2 Calmly walk away and ponder your next move
3 Gingerly head straight for the ticket office ,FUMING
4 Something else

ps this will happen too you sooner or later ,mark my words

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:20 - Aug 25 with 3702 viewsSTEVE1

Exactly the same happened at Spurs yesterday tickets would not scan supporters missed some of the game and it also happened the first game of last season when they played Swansea.

Another point which have not been made clear in all this is if you go to your wrong gate the ticket will not scan. The gate to go to is printed on your season ticket but up until this season it have not mattered, I think this should be highlighted.
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:24 - Aug 25 with 3680 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:11 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

If you had a ticket that wouldn't scan :'' your not coming in'' is the jumped up stewards reply :

1 TW*T THE FUKKER, in you go
2 Calmly walk away and ponder your next move
3 Gingerly head straight for the ticket office ,FUMING
4 Something else

ps this will happen too you sooner or later ,mark my words

Alan, can you headbutt a man through a steel grill? Best rethink that mate

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:26 - Aug 25 with 3670 viewsDyfnant

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:20 - Aug 25 by STEVE1

Exactly the same happened at Spurs yesterday tickets would not scan supporters missed some of the game and it also happened the first game of last season when they played Swansea.

Another point which have not been made clear in all this is if you go to your wrong gate the ticket will not scan. The gate to go to is printed on your season ticket but up until this season it have not mattered, I think this should be highlighted.

Except when after fussing at the ticket office until gone 1530, your turnstiles are closed and you have to use the 'late gate'

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:27 - Aug 25 with 3664 viewsOldjack

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:24 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Alan, can you headbutt a man through a steel grill? Best rethink that mate

My ticket was scanned not thorough a cage but by a mosh standing by a cage ,so suck on that !

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:33 - Aug 25 with 3641 viewsDyfnant

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:27 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

My ticket was scanned not thorough a cage but by a mosh standing by a cage ,so suck on that !

It's not any stewards or turnstile operators responsibility Al, there's was someone sitting in the directors box box getting paid to oversee the shambles though. Good faith would see him stuck in the ticket office Saturday until everyone's in their seat

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:39 - Aug 25 with 3607 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No, I f*cking won't grill head!
Perhaps he was trying to entice you into the cage! For the safety of the general public lol

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:46 - Aug 25 with 3581 viewsGixerJack

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:20 - Aug 25 by STEVE1

The gate printed on my ticket is 31 but I went through gate 32 because the cue was shorter, the only problem was that the barcode wouldn't scan through the plastic of the wallet so I had to take it out.
Ticket Office Trouble on 12:48 - Aug 25 with 3566 viewsSTEVE1

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:46 - Aug 25 by GixerJack

The gate printed on my ticket is 31 but I went through gate 32 because the cue was shorter, the only problem was that the barcode wouldn't scan through the plastic of the wallet so I had to take it out.

It normally gives you a range I think mine was 2631 he told me it would not scan as I was at the wrong gate but then left me in.
Ticket Office Trouble on 12:51 - Aug 25 with 3556 viewsOldjack

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:39 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

No, I f*cking won't grill head!
Perhaps he was trying to entice you into the cage! For the safety of the general public lol

I'm gonna get Anna to sit on your face sarnnnnnnnnnnn any more of this lip

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:51 - Aug 25 with 3556 viewsJackoBoostardo

You couldn't headbutt a three year old mate - with all due respect and all.

And as someone already mentioned - the stewards aren't in control of the scanners. You go around attempting to headbutt checkout operators in ASDA when your incontinence pants won't scan?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:02 - Aug 25 with 3514 viewsOldjack

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:51 - Aug 25 by JackoBoostardo

You couldn't headbutt a three year old mate - with all due respect and all.

And as someone already mentioned - the stewards aren't in control of the scanners. You go around attempting to headbutt checkout operators in ASDA when your incontinence pants won't scan?

you wanna bet .I'm asking the questions of what people might do when the problem occurs for them ,which it will

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:07 - Aug 25 with 3491 viewsJackoBoostardo

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:02 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

you wanna bet .I'm asking the questions of what people might do when the problem occurs for them ,which it will

There are, admittedly, a lot of thicko's who support the Swans. The same for any club really!

But anyone who smacks a steward for doing what he's meant to, when a scanner doesn't recognise your ticket, deserves to be banned. We can do without the assh0les.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:10 - Aug 25 with 3471 viewsOldjack

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:07 - Aug 25 by JackoBoostardo

There are, admittedly, a lot of thicko's who support the Swans. The same for any club really!

But anyone who smacks a steward for doing what he's meant to, when a scanner doesn't recognise your ticket, deserves to be banned. We can do without the assh0les.

it's two minutes to kickoff through no fault of your own your told'' you are not coming in, what would you do ?

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:13 - Aug 25 with 3452 viewsJackoBoostardo

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:10 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

it's two minutes to kickoff through no fault of your own your told'' you are not coming in, what would you do ?

Arrive earlier just in case - knowing full well there was a new system (that had a high likelihood of teething issues), and when it was clearly advertised by the club that you should arrive earlier too!

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:17 - Aug 25 with 3418 viewsOldjack

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:13 - Aug 25 by JackoBoostardo

Arrive earlier just in case - knowing full well there was a new system (that had a high likelihood of teething issues), and when it was clearly advertised by the club that you should arrive earlier too!

what for every game ?,have you seen the print on the barcodes? well iffy and easily messed up = will not scan

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:17 - Aug 25 with 3416 viewsdickythorpe

I'm with Oldjack here. Nothing like a head butt to solve a problem.
Ticket Office Trouble on 13:21 - Aug 25 with 3400 viewsJackoBoostardo

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:17 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

what for every game ?,have you seen the print on the barcodes? well iffy and easily messed up = will not scan

Note my use of the word "teething issues"?

This isn't realistically going to be "every" game now is it! The club can have questionable decisions at times, but they're not braindead

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:23 - Aug 25 with 3380 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ticket Office Trouble on 12:51 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

I'm gonna get Anna to sit on your face sarnnnnnnnnnnn any more of this lip

Alan fixed it for me !
When is she available pmsl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024