Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread Man U v QPR 04:05 - Sep 14 with 22107 viewsjoolsyp

Never done one of these before but I'm in Canada watching it and the last time I watched Man Utd v QPR while in Canada was New Year's Day 1992 ...
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 19:53 - Sep 14 with 1158 viewsdolcelatte

-1 to Green getting dropped. DQ's out in force demanding anyone who made a mistake getting burned from a stake....
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 19:55]

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 19:57 - Sep 14 with 1135 viewsrsonist

The way I see it, fundamentally if you don't believe in the possibility of 11 professional footballers giving another 11 a decent game, that money alone really does dictate every fixture, if you truly have no faith in football as a sporting contest then why the fck are you bothering to watch it?? Seriously.
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 20:50 - Sep 14 with 1048 viewskropotkin41

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 19:53 - Sep 14 by dolcelatte

-1 to Green getting dropped. DQ's out in force demanding anyone who made a mistake getting burned from a stake....
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 19:55]

Yeah, I'd like to make it perfectly clear that I don't think it's about mistakes and I'm not having a go at any one player. We'd all be fine if we'd gone there and fought and gone down 3-0 or even 4-0 because of mistakes. It wasn't mistakes, it was something else, something much worse, much more serious.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 21:54 - Sep 14 with 983 viewsTheBlob

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 19:57 - Sep 14 by rsonist

The way I see it, fundamentally if you don't believe in the possibility of 11 professional footballers giving another 11 a decent game, that money alone really does dictate every fixture, if you truly have no faith in football as a sporting contest then why the fck are you bothering to watch it?? Seriously.

Maybe it's because,unlike your good self,the majority of us aren't blessed with clairvoyance?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 08:54 - Sep 15 with 907 viewsrsonist

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 21:54 - Sep 14 by TheBlob

Maybe it's because,unlike your good self,the majority of us aren't blessed with clairvoyance?

Think you need to read your "Word of the Day" email again. If there's anyone on this thread with extrasensory powers of precognition it's the people on this thread saying there was basically no point us turning up yesterday - not me.
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 09:38 - Sep 15 with 881 viewsTheBlob

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 08:54 - Sep 15 by rsonist

Think you need to read your "Word of the Day" email again. If there's anyone on this thread with extrasensory powers of precognition it's the people on this thread saying there was basically no point us turning up yesterday - not me.

I knew you were going to say that.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024