Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull v West Ham 20:30 - Sep 15 with 3569 viewsPrivate_Partz

Paint drying nicely.
Maybe that will give the match a much needed boost.
Godawful so far.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Hull v West Ham on 20:49 - Sep 15 with 2671 viewsJohnw102

Wet Spam look more like Stoke than Stoke.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Hull v West Ham on 20:51 - Sep 15 with 2662 viewsSwansNZ

Hull v West Ham on 20:49 - Sep 15 by Johnw102

Wet Spam look more like Stoke than Stoke.

It's their new exciting football - I don't think they quite have the hang of it yet

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Hull v West Ham on 21:09 - Sep 15 with 2615 viewsFlashberryjack

Hull v West Ham on 20:51 - Sep 15 by SwansNZ

It's their new exciting football - I don't think they quite have the hang of it yet

Absolute stunning goal from Valencia on his west ham debut.
Hull 1 West Ham 1

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hull v West Ham on 21:09 - Sep 15 with 2613 viewspencoedjack

Great goal by West spam
Hull v West Ham on 21:10 - Sep 15 with 2610 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hull v West Ham on 21:09 - Sep 15 by Flashberryjack

Absolute stunning goal from Valencia on his west ham debut.
Hull 1 West Ham 1

Indeed. It has picked up a tad. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Hull v West Ham on 21:15 - Sep 15 with 2594 viewsJJ08

Shock horror. Op on planet swans made to look a mug again
Hull v West Ham on 21:19 - Sep 15 with 2575 viewsSwansNZ

Hull v West Ham on 21:15 - Sep 15 by JJ08

To be fair, it was shite before the 1st goal, which Pete said.

Hull v West Ham on 21:22 - Sep 15 with 2568 viewspencoedjack

I wish we had signed Diame

Would of been perfect ............
Login to get fewer ads

Hull v West Ham on 21:23 - Sep 15 with 2564 viewsC_jack

Some funky paint that's drying at the moment.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Hull v West Ham on 21:25 - Sep 15 with 2547 viewsFlashberryjack

Hull 2 West Ham 2.......what a boring game

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hull v West Ham on 21:30 - Sep 15 with 2529 viewsJJ08

Hull v West Ham on 21:19 - Sep 15 by SwansNZ

To be fair, it was shite before the 1st goal, which Pete said.

To be fair it wasn't. They bith have new players and were finding their feet. Wasn't boring just no goals. Don't think swasea have had such an exciting game this season.
Hull v West Ham on 21:36 - Sep 15 with 2515 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hull v West Ham on 21:15 - Sep 15 by JJ08

Very unkind. I actually posted it on purpose and hoped it would improve. Ever heard of a game of two halves?
I always think the only mugs on here are those that never offer anything other than to try and score cheap points.

Hull v West Ham on 21:36 - Sep 15 with 2513 viewspencoedjack

Ben Arfa & Ramirez off the bench for Hull

Not bad subs to call upon.
Hull v West Ham on 21:44 - Sep 15 with 2472 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hull v West Ham on 21:36 - Sep 15 by pencoedjack

Ben Arfa & Ramirez off the bench for Hull

Not bad subs to call upon.

They have bought well and should have a decent season. West ham have matched them and a draw is probably about right. AT THE MOMENT... In case anyone else scores :-)

Hull v West Ham on 21:45 - Sep 15 with 2463 viewspencoedjack

Hull v West Ham on 21:44 - Sep 15 by Private_Partz

They have bought well and should have a decent season. West ham have matched them and a draw is probably about right. AT THE MOMENT... In case anyone else scores :-)

Yep agree thought they bought well in the summer.
Hull v West Ham on 21:53 - Sep 15 with 2440 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hull v West Ham on 21:45 - Sep 15 by pencoedjack

Yep agree thought they bought well in the summer.

Incredible miss at the end looks like it hit a defender the goalie and the bar. Crap first half exciting second with some great shots.

Hull v West Ham on 21:55 - Sep 15 with 2432 viewspencoedjack

Hull v West Ham on 21:53 - Sep 15 by Private_Partz

Incredible miss at the end looks like it hit a defender the goalie and the bar. Crap first half exciting second with some great shots.

Initially thought it was handball by Dawson.

Great second half
Hull v West Ham on 22:02 - Sep 15 with 2400 viewsSwansNZ

Hull v West Ham on 21:30 - Sep 15 by JJ08

To be fair it wasn't. They bith have new players and were finding their feet. Wasn't boring just no goals. Don't think swasea have had such an exciting game this season.

Which team does not have new players?

So Swansea have not have a more exciting game or part of a game, than the first 40 minutes there — really?

Hull v West Ham on 22:07 - Sep 15 with 2375 viewsJJ08

Hull v West Ham on 22:02 - Sep 15 by SwansNZ

So Swansea have not have a more exciting game or part of a game, than the first 40 minutes there — really?

So swanseas games are only part of 40 minutes are they. Iam talking about the match . You cant judge a match on a few bits you didnt like. So now you tell me what match thissseason was more exciting than that.
Hull v West Ham on 22:08 - Sep 15 with 2375 viewsmonmouth

both teams looked better than last season. Could be an interesting league this season from 7 right through to 15 or 16. Hopefully WBA, Palace, Burnley, QPR get cut adrift sharpish - with Sunderland and Barcodes scratching around too with any luck.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hull v West Ham on 22:12 - Sep 15 with 2357 viewsJJ08

Hull v West Ham on 21:36 - Sep 15 by Private_Partz

Very unkind. I actually posted it on purpose and hoped it would improve. Ever heard of a game of two halves?
I always think the only mugs on here are those that never offer anything other than to try and score cheap points.

The only one giving cheap shots was you. You offered nothing but a stupid view based on nothing. If you think teams have to come out and score every 4 minutes for it to be interesting then you are in for a very disappointing season.
Hull v West Ham on 22:16 - Sep 15 with 2343 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hull v West Ham on 22:02 - Sep 15 by SwansNZ

My feelings were it was a typical West Ham Sam performance in the first half. Keeping their shape and sitting back. The Hull goal changed it as they now has to chase the game creating openings at the back. It was not one for the purist but a great second half for the neutrals.

Hull v West Ham on 22:17 - Sep 15 with 2340 viewsSwansNZ

Hull v West Ham on 22:07 - Sep 15 by JJ08

So swanseas games are only part of 40 minutes are they. Iam talking about the match . You cant judge a match on a few bits you didnt like. So now you tell me what match thissseason was more exciting than that.

The OP was saying the game was not good BEFORE the opening goal

You were also taking about the opening 40 minutes "Wasn't boring just no goals" - nothing to do with the 2nd half, which was obviously better, as the OP did say he hoped the opening goal might do “Maybe that will give the match a much needed boost.”

Now you want to judge the whole game? Exciting? Yeah, well a 2-2 draw might be more exciting than a 3-0 win for the neutral, but I know which I’d rather.

Hull v West Ham on 22:25 - Sep 15 with 2308 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hull v West Ham on 22:17 - Sep 15 by SwansNZ

The OP was saying the game was not good BEFORE the opening goal

You were also taking about the opening 40 minutes "Wasn't boring just no goals" - nothing to do with the 2nd half, which was obviously better, as the OP did say he hoped the opening goal might do “Maybe that will give the match a much needed boost.”

Now you want to judge the whole game? Exciting? Yeah, well a 2-2 draw might be more exciting than a 3-0 win for the neutral, but I know which I’d rather.

Thanks for the defence NZ, I did post before the opening goal. There was no thread so I thought I would start one and at the same time hoping things would improve. A goal can often change a game considerably and on this occasion it did by forcing west Ham to chase the game. I preferred the West Brom game as well btw :-)
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 22:26]

Hull v West Ham on 04:25 - Sep 16 with 2159 viewsdameedna

Hull v West Ham on 21:22 - Sep 15 by pencoedjack

I wish we had signed Diame

Would of been perfect ............

Not sure why we have never showed interest. Monk knows all about him since Wigan. Established player and was available.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024