Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Riga sacked 18:12 - Oct 27 with 810 viewsjanegallagher

Sky Sports News now

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Riga sacked on 18:16 - Oct 27 with 782 viewsTejas

Yes - it's been coming all day hasn't it. I'm very disappointed but not surprised, Oyston has gone back on his word to support him twice and Riga's position has fast become untenable. I know that people will say Riga had his faults but I only blame one person for this and it's not Riga. It just gets worse and worse doesn't it!
Riga sacked on 18:25 - Oct 27 with 749 viewshindu_seasider

Riga sacked on 18:16 - Oct 27 by Tejas

Yes - it's been coming all day hasn't it. I'm very disappointed but not surprised, Oyston has gone back on his word to support him twice and Riga's position has fast become untenable. I know that people will say Riga had his faults but I only blame one person for this and it's not Riga. It just gets worse and worse doesn't it!

The bumspiders will be tugging over this hailing the great one
Riga sacked on 18:48 - Oct 27 with 686 viewsLaytonRob

I feel sorry for Jose Riga, an impossible task. I hope that I am wrong but whoever comes in will do no better unless there is a total change in the stance of the Chairman of this club, but I won't hold my breath and I am not really that bothered who takes over.
Riga sacked on 18:54 - Oct 27 with 669 viewsTejas

Riga sacked on 18:48 - Oct 27 by LaytonRob

I feel sorry for Jose Riga, an impossible task. I hope that I am wrong but whoever comes in will do no better unless there is a total change in the stance of the Chairman of this club, but I won't hold my breath and I am not really that bothered who takes over.

Me too Rob, I fear you are right. We'll no doubt have to suffer the usual pantomime that goes with BFC manager selection.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024