Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Chelsea game 01:11 - Oct 29 with 3203 viewsMark1

Based on recent performances and the fact the players should be well up for this game, does anyone think we could actually surprise people and get a point here ?

After all, we beat them last time round and surely the teams better now.
The Chelsea game on 03:20 - Oct 29 with 3164 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

realistically, it's still an away game at the best club in the league, so no. At home we always have the "loftus Road factor" so maybe nick a point or even a smash n grab win..

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

The Chelsea game on 04:02 - Oct 29 with 3148 views18StoneOfHoop

I feel it in my water...I feel it in my bones..
WE'RE GONNA DO THEM AGAIN!

Their miserable moany unwashed unshaved stubbly tramp boss don't seem too happy according to the BBC online report:

The Blues struggled against their League Two opponents Shrewsbury Town on Tuesday, and needed a late own goal to secure their berth in the quarter-finals.

"Yes I was worried when they equalised but we go through and Didier played a massive part in that.
"Hopefully he will be good for the weekend but we will have to see because right now his character is /shit the big diving Jessie/

"I expect people that have not been playing a lot to raise their level and create problems," said the Counts manager.
"I love problems of choice, but it's easy to choose my team for Saturday."

In my ludicrous/optimistic fantasy HR will Drop Leroy Fer and sensationally stick in Adel Taarabt in the hole..
As we come under a period of sustained intense pressure in the second half,Joey Barton will come on and start whispering secret sweet nothings he's researched on the 'dark' internet into Captain Nazi's lugholes at corners. The Racist,Liability and Bellend 26 will completely lose his rag swing an elbow into JB's face and get sent off.

Pretty important we don't shake hands before kick-off..or will the Premier force us to go through that pathetic charade?
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 4:15]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024