Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope Clark starts with Miller and Ranger 08:41 - Nov 1 with 1335 viewsCashCow

The only time we've looke decent up from this season is when we've started with these two and stick Fonz and Cykwa on the wings and Perkins and Orlandi in midfield
Hope Clark starts with Miller and Ranger on 09:08 - Nov 1 with 1327 viewsSTHolder

Certainly look most dangerous when Ranger is on the pitch - did someone say that Steve Davies has had a Steve McMahon Lazarus style recovery and is available?
Hope Clark starts with Miller and Ranger on 09:40 - Nov 1 with 1311 viewsMrTangerineMan

Hope Clark starts with Miller and Ranger on 09:08 - Nov 1 by STHolder

Certainly look most dangerous when Ranger is on the pitch - did someone say that Steve Davies has had a Steve McMahon Lazarus style recovery and is available?

Isn't Perkins out today - 5 yellows?
Hope Clark starts with Miller and Ranger on 22:32 - Nov 2 with 1253 viewsSadallover

Hope Clark starts with Miller and Ranger on 09:40 - Nov 1 by MrTangerineMan

Isn't Perkins out today - 5 yellows?

So did I but if I'm honest it didn't work. Until we get some width, a midfield that can take the ball and move and maybe a pacy striker, it'll just be the same old high ball going nowhere is my conclusion after Saturday.
Hope Clark starts with Miller and Ranger on 23:18 - Nov 2 with 1240 viewsCurryman

Hope Clark starts with Miller and Ranger on 22:32 - Nov 2 by Sadallover

So did I but if I'm honest it didn't work. Until we get some width, a midfield that can take the ball and move and maybe a pacy striker, it'll just be the same old high ball going nowhere is my conclusion after Saturday.

I'm sorry to say it, but Miller seems to spend an awful lot of his time on the pitch on his backside with his arms out wide appealing for a foul, which invariably he doesn't get. Not the player I expected when we signed him.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024