Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Mclean 00:15 - Nov 8 with 38255 viewsScotia

This guy is a disgrace. Perhaps he should play in the league of Ireland if his feelings are that strong.
I would not want anyone with this stance playing for the swans, ever.
James Mclean on 19:34 - Nov 14 with 3223 viewsScoobyWho

James Mclean on 17:39 - Nov 14 by trampie

Your post is so wrong on so many levels its a case of where to begin, the bloke I refer to is from Southern Ireland but went to secondary school in England.

I've never been on twitter.

McLean has been playing for Wigan for well over a year now.

The first trick of self political promotion is to change the facts to suit your answer.
First class.
Well done.

You can surely begin by explaining your real motivation to involve Southern Ireland and the wearing of a poppy. And if you try not to involve divisive racially motivated political answers it would help.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

James Mclean on 20:29 - Nov 14 with 3186 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 19:34 - Nov 14 by ScoobyWho

The first trick of self political promotion is to change the facts to suit your answer.
First class.
Well done.

You can surely begin by explaining your real motivation to involve Southern Ireland and the wearing of a poppy. And if you try not to involve divisive racially motivated political answers it would help.

You clearly dont know the difference between England, Wales and Britannia, not to mention who is and who isnt on twitter and who James McLean plays for.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

James Mclean on 22:05 - Nov 14 with 3133 viewsScoobyWho

James Mclean on 20:29 - Nov 14 by trampie

You clearly dont know the difference between England, Wales and Britannia, not to mention who is and who isnt on twitter and who James McLean plays for.

I know the people of England and Wales are British. Regardless of choice.
That James Mclean started this racist sh it as a Sunderland player.
And yes your right - I have no Fc king Idea the composite make up of twitter and indeed who the fck is on it.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2014 22:06]

James Mclean on 07:55 - Nov 15 with 3077 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 22:05 - Nov 14 by ScoobyWho

I know the people of England and Wales are British. Regardless of choice.
That James Mclean started this racist sh it as a Sunderland player.
And yes your right - I have no Fc king Idea the composite make up of twitter and indeed who the fck is on it.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2014 22:06]

Yes its obvious you dont know lots of things.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

James Mclean on 09:12 - Nov 15 with 3056 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 07:55 - Nov 15 by trampie

I do know that the roi would have been better off if they hadn't become independent from the rest of the U.K. Anyone from the roi with ambition moves away to the U.K or Australia, New Zealand etc.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

James Mclean on 09:30 - Nov 15 with 3042 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 09:12 - Nov 15 by dgt73

I do know that the roi would have been better off if they hadn't become independent from the rest of the U.K. Anyone from the roi with ambition moves away to the U.K or Australia, New Zealand etc.

The Celtic tiger.

James Mclean on 09:36 - Nov 15 with 3034 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 09:30 - Nov 15 by trampie

The Celtic tiger.

Lol.

James Mclean on 13:17 - Nov 15 with 3004 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 09:12 - Nov 15 by dgt73

The 'where-to-be-born index' (previously called the quality-of-life index) has Ireland as the 12th best country in the World to live on their 2013 rankings, Great Britain is down in 27th place.

On the World happiness report for 2013, Ireland came in at 18 and the UK at #22.

Login to get fewer ads

James Mclean on 14:08 - Nov 15 with 2984 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 13:17 - Nov 15 by trampie

The 'where-to-be-born index' (previously called the quality-of-life index) has Ireland as the 12th best country in the World to live on their 2013 rankings, Great Britain is down in 27th place.

On the World happiness report for 2013, Ireland came in at 18 and the UK at #22.

Complete bullshite. A whole generation has recently left roi due to there being no work, so your statistics don't show the true picture, in fact they don't show any picture.

James Mclean on 15:30 - Nov 15 with 2956 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 14:08 - Nov 15 by dgt73

Complete bullshite. A whole generation has recently left roi due to there being no work, so your statistics don't show the true picture, in fact they don't show any picture.

They are not my stats at all, the 'where-to-be-born index' (previously called the quality-of-life index) comes from the 'Economist Intelligence Unit' which is part of the Economist Group.

The World Happiness Report is published by the United Nations.

James Mclean on 15:54 - Nov 15 with 2937 viewsdgt73

James Mclean on 15:30 - Nov 15 by trampie

They are not my stats at all, the 'where-to-be-born index' (previously called the quality-of-life index) comes from the 'Economist Intelligence Unit' which is part of the Economist Group.

The World Happiness Report is published by the United Nations.

Still bullshite. Everyone knows roi is on it's knees and i don't need any United Nations report lol to tell me otherwise.

James Mclean on 17:18 - Nov 15 with 2910 viewstrampie

James Mclean on 15:54 - Nov 15 by dgt73

Still bullshite. Everyone knows roi is on it's knees and i don't need any United Nations report lol to tell me otherwise.

Dont fall for the Anglo spin.

James Mclean on 13:08 - Nov 16 with 2860 viewsexiledclaseboy

I've traveled the length and breadth of Northern Ireland for work numerous time and the notion that its population, which is apparently downtrodden by decades of repression by evil British imperialists, is just itching for the day when it can become part of Ireland again is astonishing to me. There are Union flags all over the place.

As far as the poppy goes, if Mclean doesn't feel he can wear it then it's his choice. The whole remembrance deal has become a ridiculous industry these days. Not wearing one almost makes you a pariah and woe betide anyone who appears on TV without one for about three weeks at the end of October/beginning of November. And of course the remembrance activities are becoming increasingly hijacked by scummy far-right groups like the laughably named "Britain First".

Poll: Tory leader

James Mclean on 15:49 - Nov 16 with 2814 viewsDafyddHuw

What a ridiculous post from the OP. McLean has made his views known many times. He has no problem with the poppy representing respect for the fallen of WW1 and WW2, but doesn't want himself associated with all the ridiculously needless confrontations that we've been involved in since. Seems a perfectly reasonable viewpoint to me.
James Mclean on 20:26 - Nov 16 with 2763 viewsLohengrin

James Mclean on 15:49 - Nov 16 by DafyddHuw

What a ridiculous post from the OP. McLean has made his views known many times. He has no problem with the poppy representing respect for the fallen of WW1 and WW2, but doesn't want himself associated with all the ridiculously needless confrontations that we've been involved in since. Seems a perfectly reasonable viewpoint to me.

Can you not use the word "we". A gutless civvy like you doesn't get that privilege.

Cheers.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

James Mclean on 09:03 - Nov 17 with 2670 viewsScotia

James Mclean on 15:49 - Nov 16 by DafyddHuw

Perhaps he shouldn't want to associate himself with the proportion of salary he gets paid from fans who either themselves or had family members involved in such conflicts if he feels that strongly about it. Perhaps give his November salary to charity or something?
It's the making his views known that I have a problem with, as I understand it's one particular conflict he has an issue with. If he quitely went about not wearing a poppy then fair play, but turning it in to a political statement is out of order.
James Mclean on 03:31 - Nov 18 with 2591 viewsQuakerJack

here you go DGT.... having a few in an Irish bar in NYC, thought you'd like this photo on the wall.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2014 3:32]

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

James Mclean on 18:09 - Nov 18 with 2529 viewsScoobyWho

James Mclean on 07:55 - Nov 15 by trampie

I don't condone and support murder in foreign countries and at home in the name of religion.

James Mclean on 09:53 - Nov 19 with 2464 viewsBanosswan

James Mclean on 03:31 - Nov 18 by QuakerJack

here you go DGT.... having a few in an Irish bar in NYC, thought you'd like this photo on the wall.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2014 3:32]

Darren before he went grey?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

James Mclean on 09:57 - Nov 19 with 2460 viewsDarran

James Mclean on 09:53 - Nov 19 by Banosswan

Darren before he went grey?

Tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024