Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WEST HAM CHEATS 15:34 - Dec 7 with 1901 viewsJackfath

Players rolling around holding heads to stop play.
Handball for goal gets player sent off.
Players holding and driving back defenders at corners allowing strikers free headers.

All the time ref is oblivious.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

WEST HAM CHEATS on 15:36 - Dec 7 with 1887 viewsItchySphincter

We had a couple go down easy today too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

WEST HAM CHEATS on 15:55 - Dec 7 with 1800 viewsJJ08

Really?? Carroll was man handled at every corner and we had more than enough people rolling about when it was 1-1. Sometimes you just have to accept the better team won instead of making up stupid excuses why.
WEST HAM CHEATS on 15:57 - Dec 7 with 1785 viewsJJ08

Really?? Carroll was man handled at every corner and we had more than enough people rolling about when it was 1-1. Sometimes you just have to accept the better team won instead of making up stupid excuses why.
WEST HAM CHEATS on 15:59 - Dec 7 with 1771 viewsJackfath

WEST HAM CHEATS on 15:57 - Dec 7 by JJ08

Watch his second goal again and get back to me. Reid is holding two defenders and driving them back.

CHEATS.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

WEST HAM CHEATS on 16:06 - Dec 7 with 1735 viewsJJ08

WEST HAM CHEATS on 15:59 - Dec 7 by Jackfath

Watch his second goal again and get back to me. Reid is holding two defenders and driving them back.

CHEATS.

I dont need to get back to you. Im not disputing there was holding. Im saying both teams were doing it. Get back to me when you watch it without your swansea goggles on. Carroll could have had a penalty at one point but you failed to see or mention that.
WEST HAM CHEATS on 16:09 - Dec 7 with 1709 viewsShaky

You want to dish it out?

You better be able to take it.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024