Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA cup draw numbers 17:52 - Dec 8 with 11891 viewsPlazex

Seeing as they wont display them in screen, here they are. We are 38.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30279875

Poll: Where will we finish?

FA cup draw numbers on 19:45 - Dec 8 with 2856 viewsDyfnant

Which weekend are the 3rd round games?

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

FA cup draw numbers on 19:45 - Dec 8 with 2855 viewsNeath_Jack

Oxford for me, although the joking scousers beat us in quite a late round about 7/8 years ago i think it was. C*nts.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

FA cup draw numbers on 19:47 - Dec 8 with 2845 viewsJBT95

FA cup draw numbers on 19:45 - Dec 8 by Dyfnant

Which weekend are the 3rd round games?

Sat 3 / Sun 4 January
FA cup draw numbers on 19:49 - Dec 8 with 2828 viewslidojack

FA cup draw numbers on 19:45 - Dec 8 by Neath_Jack

Oxford for me, although the joking scousers beat us in quite a late round about 7/8 years ago i think it was. C*nts.

Indeed they did

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/3468371.stm
FA cup draw numbers on 19:49 - Dec 8 with 2824 viewsDyfnant

FA cup draw numbers on 19:47 - Dec 8 by JBT95

Sat 3 / Sun 4 January

Televised then hopefully

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

FA cup draw numbers on 19:50 - Dec 8 with 2823 viewsGlyn1

An away match to a lower league team is what I was hoping for. It's a great draw for us.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

FA cup draw numbers on 19:51 - Dec 8 with 2814 viewsJackFish

FA cup draw numbers on 19:45 - Dec 8 by Neath_Jack

5th round in 2004 when we were in league two and I think they were a championship club. We went 1-0 up but lost 2-1, Trundle had a mask on after breaking his cheekbone.

What a massive game that was at the time!
FA cup draw numbers on 19:54 - Dec 8 with 2791 viewsNeath_Jack

FA cup draw numbers on 19:49 - Dec 8 by lidojack

Indeed they did

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/3468371.stm

F*ck me, a gnats cock short of 11 years ago.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Login to get fewer ads

FA cup draw numbers on 19:55 - Dec 8 with 2789 viewslidojack

FA cup draw numbers on 19:51 - Dec 8 by JackFish

5th round in 2004 when we were in league two and I think they were a championship club. We went 1-0 up but lost 2-1, Trundle had a mask on after breaking his cheekbone.

It's amazing to think how far we've come since then. We beat Preston the round before and it was considered a great giant killing!
FA cup draw numbers on 19:56 - Dec 8 with 2788 viewsDarran

We all had free masks supplied by the EP,what fun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FA cup draw numbers on 20:03 - Dec 8 with 2736 viewsJBT95

FA cup draw numbers on 19:49 - Dec 8 by Dyfnant

Televised then hopefully

I can't see our game being on TV.

They'll have Accrington / Yeovil vs Man U defo, Wimbledon vs Liverpool for sure, probably Dover vs Palace too. Arsenal vs Hull I'd imagine just because it as the cup final last season. Everton vs West Ham is another tasty one.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2014 20:07]
FA cup draw numbers on 20:13 - Dec 8 with 2672 viewsPozuelosSideys

FA cup draw numbers on 19:55 - Dec 8 by lidojack

It's amazing to think how far we've come since then. We beat Preston the round before and it was considered a great giant killing!

Think this video was that Preston game!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

FA cup draw numbers on 20:15 - Dec 8 with 2662 viewsPenbedw

I was there . Ive got a problem now, I work for Tranmere but support both teams. help??
FA cup draw numbers on 20:16 - Dec 8 with 2649 viewsNeath_Jack

FA cup draw numbers on 20:15 - Dec 8 by Penbedw

I was there . Ive got a problem now, I work for Tranmere but support both teams. help??

Don't see the problem. If you're a Jack then it's a no brainer.

FA cup draw numbers on 20:45 - Dec 8 with 2575 viewsPenbedw

FA cup draw numbers on 20:16 - Dec 8 by Neath_Jack

Don't see the problem. If you're a Jack then it's a no brainer.

yep followed swans since 1966, will be sitting with my tranmere mates in the Beb kop and getting a load of stick.
FA cup draw numbers on 20:57 - Dec 8 with 2463 viewsOxfordshire_Jack

Oxford away suits me. A 22 mile round trip rather than the usual 280 for every home game.
FA cup draw numbers on 21:04 - Dec 8 with 2441 viewsLohengrin

FA cup draw numbers on 20:57 - Dec 8 by Oxfordshire_Jack

Oxford away suits me. A 22 mile round trip rather than the usual 280 for every home game.

I've got fond memories of beating Oxford away in an FA Cup replay, circa '90, I think. Great night, about eighteen of us in a Transit Van!

We'd gone two up but they'd pulled level before we went on to beat them on penalties after extra time.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FA cup draw numbers on 21:11 - Dec 8 with 2405 viewsScoobyWho

FA cup draw numbers on 21:04 - Dec 8 by Lohengrin

I've got fond memories of beating Oxford away in an FA Cup replay, circa '90, I think. Great night, about eighteen of us in a Transit Van!

We'd gone two up but they'd pulled level before we went on to beat them on penalties after extra time.

Keith Walker scoring the decisive pen.
Muchus Ruckus thereafter.

I too travelled in a well packed transit van from the Gari.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

FA cup draw numbers on 21:16 - Dec 8 with 2394 viewsjackrabbit

FA cup draw numbers on 19:31 - Dec 8 by Edmundo

Yeh Oxford, fancy dress anyone!

😎

Oxford would be a less strenuous journey than Tranmere (especially from my West London home!)
They share the 10,000 all-seater Kassam Stadium with London Welsh RFC, who currently get mullered there every other week in the Aviva Premiership. It's a comfortable, light, airy pleasant enough venue with lots of free parking. There is a big link with the Swans, as it is where Swans legend Jeremy Charles ended up and became an Oxford Utd legend as well! I'll rooting for Oxford to get through next week as I fancy a day out watching the Swans there.
FA cup draw numbers on 21:20 - Dec 8 with 2370 viewsScoobyWho

FA cup draw numbers on 21:16 - Dec 8 by jackrabbit

Oxford would be a less strenuous journey than Tranmere (especially from my West London home!)
They share the 10,000 all-seater Kassam Stadium with London Welsh RFC, who currently get mullered there every other week in the Aviva Premiership. It's a comfortable, light, airy pleasant enough venue with lots of free parking. There is a big link with the Swans, as it is where Swans legend Jeremy Charles ended up and became an Oxford Utd legend as well! I'll rooting for Oxford to get through next week as I fancy a day out watching the Swans there.

Oxford United, trust me, never remembered those links that clear, and neither did we.

I'm sure you recall the old manor ground if not too young ?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2014 21:24]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

FA cup draw numbers on 21:25 - Dec 8 with 2361 viewsmarchamjack

Oxford please. Only 15 miles away and always have clients inviting me to see them play Hartlepool/Burton/Plymouth etc and me constantly coming up with excuses to avoid going...but now would be very happy to accept!

Terrible ground though and club going nowhere fast. Could so easily have been us.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

FA cup draw numbers on 21:34 - Dec 8 with 2337 viewsmysonsarejacks

FA cup draw numbers on 21:04 - Dec 8 by Lohengrin

That I think was the replay - the first leg was 1 - 1. It was a freezing cold day at the Vetch and I the game in truth was dire.

I think I put my girlfriend (now wife) off football for life that day (I was in the away end that day (sorry! - or not!!??)

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

FA cup draw numbers on 21:36 - Dec 8 with 2330 viewsmysonsarejacks

I think I have the programme still from the first leg somewhere. Got to worth now at least 78p on ebay.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

FA cup draw numbers on 21:48 - Dec 8 with 2300 viewsjackrabbit

FA cup draw numbers on 21:20 - Dec 8 by ScoobyWho

Oxford United, trust me, never remembered those links that clear, and neither did we.

I'm sure you recall the old manor ground if not too young ?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2014 21:24]

The only time I was in the Manor Ground was to see an England v WALES schoolboy match where one of my boys ( I ran the school football team) played for WALES - we lost. I never saw the Swans play there, or indeed Oxford.

However I take issue with your comment about the Jeremy Charles link with Oxford Utd. He starred for them in some Wembley final/playoff - not sure what it was, but I know he is still revered by Oxford Utd fans. I had the pleasure of meeting him in a golf society in Oxford a year or so ago, and I could tell he was held in high esteem by some of the other golfers who were local to the area. He was still recognisable as the man who slotted home the winning goal at Deepdale in 1981 to take us into the First Division for the first time. Hair was a bit - ...lot, whiter but unmistakeably him. Great man.
FA cup draw numbers on 22:03 - Dec 8 with 2258 viewsLohengrin

FA cup draw numbers on 21:11 - Dec 8 by ScoobyWho

Keith Walker scoring the decisive pen.
Muchus Ruckus thereafter.

I too travelled in a well packed transit van from the Gari.

Those were the days!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024