Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tranmere 19:46 - Dec 30 with 2362 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone going?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tranmere on 19:49 - Dec 30 with 1807 viewsNeath_Jack

Shelvey isn't.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tranmere on 19:53 - Dec 30 with 1796 viewsProfessor

Yes, but then it is only 15 mins away for me.
Tranmere on 19:57 - Dec 30 with 1782 viewsbuilthjack

Just over 2 hours from me

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tranmere on 20:15 - Dec 30 with 1757 viewslittle_britton

Me and my son going
Any recommendations on where to park
Tranmere on 20:19 - Dec 30 with 1750 viewsPenbedw

Tranmere on 20:15 - Dec 30 by little_britton

Me and my son going
Any recommendations on where to park

resident parking scheme all around the ground, club has a sizeable car park for about a fiver. 5 minutes walk for me
Tranmere on 20:49 - Dec 30 with 1708 viewslittle_britton

Tranmere on 20:19 - Dec 30 by Penbedw

resident parking scheme all around the ground, club has a sizeable car park for about a fiver. 5 minutes walk for me

I'll park on your drive then
Tranmere on 21:12 - Dec 30 with 1677 viewsbuilthjack

Me too please

Tranmere on 21:52 - Dec 30 with 1644 viewspremierjack

Will I get a refund if we lose?
Login to get fewer ads

Tranmere on 22:13 - Dec 30 with 1621 viewsTheArtChappy

I'm going

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Tranmere on 23:11 - Dec 30 with 1572 viewsProfessor

Tranmere on 20:19 - Dec 30 by Penbedw

You can park a little further away and walk. South (Chester direction) is smarter and you can walk in 10-15 mins. Rovers have a large car park used for the Sunday car boot which draws a bigger crowd than some games these days
Tranmere on 23:13 - Dec 30 with 1570 viewsProfessor

Tranmere on 19:57 - Dec 30 by builthjack

Just over 2 hours from me

A few road works around of late so may want to leave a bit more time. At least the weather forecast is decent
Tranmere on 07:56 - Dec 31 with 1510 viewsbuilthjack

Tranmere on 23:13 - Dec 30 by Professor

A few road works around of late so may want to leave a bit more time. At least the weather forecast is decent

Cheers

Tranmere on 08:56 - Dec 31 with 1488 viewsPegojack

I'm going. See you on the A49. Coffee at Shrewsbury McDonalds (next to Sainsbury) around 10.30?

Think I might park up and have pre-match lunch and beers at the Swan pub, as recommended recently by perchrockjack. Name's got to be an omen, hasn't it?

The Swan, 2 Holm Lane, Prenton CH43 2HP
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 8:59]
Tranmere on 09:00 - Dec 31 with 1479 viewsWxmJax

Thought of parking at the ground for a fiver. What's the chippy next to Tesco Express like ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Tranmere on 09:04 - Dec 31 with 1472 viewsbuilthjack

Tranmere on 08:56 - Dec 31 by Pegojack

I'm going. See you on the A49. Coffee at Shrewsbury McDonalds (next to Sainsbury) around 10.30?

Think I might park up and have pre-match lunch and beers at the Swan pub, as recommended recently by perchrockjack. Name's got to be an omen, hasn't it?

The Swan, 2 Holm Lane, Prenton CH43 2HP
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 8:59]

I will be going up through Newtown, Oswestry, Wrexham etc, so won't make it over as far as Shrewsbury. So likely to be McD by Wrexham for a stop. See you up there, enjoy your breccy.

Tranmere on 09:09 - Dec 31 with 1458 viewsbuilthjack

The Swan looks a good place for lunch though, so could well be there.

Tranmere on 09:19 - Dec 31 with 1446 viewsmonmouth

Tranmere on 21:52 - Dec 30 by premierjack

Will I get a refund if we lose?

If we lose this place will be interesting...

I'd go if not in London.it'll be like the old days

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tranmere on 09:28 - Dec 31 with 1432 viewsWxmJax

The McD near Wrexham is at Chirk on the A5. You could both meet there. Probably the last place to stop right next to the road for food. Just look out for road works at junction 7 on the A483 just south of Chester.Should be OK but there have been a couple of bad hold ups.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Tranmere on 12:45 - Dec 31 with 1361 viewskopperburgjack

Think we will take a good following for this, apparently there's a pub/hotel right by the away turnstiles

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Tranmere on 13:47 - Dec 31 with 1342 viewsPegojack

Tranmere on 09:28 - Dec 31 by WxmJax

The McD near Wrexham is at Chirk on the A5. You could both meet there. Probably the last place to stop right next to the road for food. Just look out for road works at junction 7 on the A483 just south of Chester.Should be OK but there have been a couple of bad hold ups.

I'm not going via the A5. I'll be taking the A49, then the A41 to Chester ring road from Whitchurch. Hope to see a few jacks in the Swan pub.
Tranmere on 15:10 - Dec 31 with 1296 viewsjack_in_exile

We've sold less than one block. Shocking.

Still the few hundred there should have a laugh, see you there.
Tranmere on 15:58 - Dec 31 with 1265 viewsbuilthjack

Tranmere on 15:10 - Dec 31 by jack_in_exile

Everyone will want tickets if we get to the final. Will be embarrassing if just a few hundred are sold by a Premier League club. Cheap tickets, not that far to go, beggars belief really.

Tranmere on 16:07 - Dec 31 with 1260 viewsbuilthjack

It's pay on the day there so a good few may turn up. I have a spare adult £15 ticket if anyone wants it for a tenner.

Tranmere on 16:11 - Dec 31 with 1251 viewskopperburgjack

Tranmere on 15:10 - Dec 31 by jack_in_exile

Fkin joke if that's true about the one block, I actually thought we would have sold out cos it's an old ground, but no, seems like people are only interested in the big prem stadiums, pathetic.

Although as you said I think the ones that go will make good noise!

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Tranmere on 16:47 - Dec 31 with 1222 viewsshandyjack

Tranmere on 16:11 - Dec 31 by kopperburgjack

Fkin joke if that's true about the one block, I actually thought we would have sold out cos it's an old ground, but no, seems like people are only interested in the big prem stadiums, pathetic.

Although as you said I think the ones that go will make good noise!

or it comes a few days after xmas and new year where we have played Liverpool, Hull, QPR all away this month and people can't afford it.

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024