Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wiziwig closing down :( 12:34 - Dec 31 with 5605 viewsWiganSwan

Shwmae mushes and mushettes,
I'm new here and this is my first post. I admit i'm only a recent Swans supporter since they got in the premiership with some very attractive football, and i've been watching their games on Wiziwig flash and acestreams. Two days ago i took out a VPN subscription to bypass ISP throttling/buffering and my tests were very impressive. However, i just checked Wiziwig for more streams to test on my VPN learning curve and i've discovered they are closing down as of January 1st due to changes in Spanish law.
So my question is guys, what are my options next, what do you do to watch streams ?
Wiziwig closing down :( on 12:46 - Dec 31 with 5536 viewsBloodyhills

vipbox

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Wiziwig closing down :( on 12:52 - Dec 31 with 5493 views_

Hiya mate, thanks for the info and that's bad news. it seems more and more sites are or will fall by the wayside although when one door closes another one opens or so they say. The old xbmc still seems to have a few options so hopefully not all the fun will disappear just yet.

Where are you from by the way?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Wiziwig closing down :( on 12:55 - Dec 31 with 5470 viewsHugeEnkins

Install the nba sports live extra add on from fusion and use your Vpn to connect to the USA. They show all the Saturday games for free. Winner.
Wiziwig closing down :( on 12:58 - Dec 31 with 5452 viewsRancid

http://fırstrowsports.eu/ is still going thankfully.

Remember the Danes who used to post on here? They'd put up the best links to games ever.
Wiziwig closing down :( on 13:03 - Dec 31 with 5432 viewscanhecatchit

he might well be from sky or virgin like,just a thought

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Wiziwig closing down :( on 13:04 - Dec 31 with 5419 viewsWiganSwan

Wiziwig closing down :( on 12:46 - Dec 31 by Bloodyhills

vipbox

Cheers for the vipbox link, now bookmarked for future reference. I've also had LiveTV bookmarked alongside Wiziwig as a backup, but some of the links from LiveTV often trigger my antivirus, so i'd rather delete that bookmark altogether to be honest.
I've seen some people mention unofficial(?) paid-for subscription services for watching Swans matches, but can someone tell me how these work please ? Are they high quality streams and do they still require VPN for bufferless viewing ? All options for my future Swans viewing greatly appreciated !
A bit about me..... lived in Port Talbot for 43 years and moved to Wigan to be with me new 'pie eating' partner about the same time Swansea got promoted. She'll kill me if she read that lol.
Wiziwig closing down :( on 13:06 - Dec 31 with 5403 viewsWiganSwan

Wiziwig closing down :( on 13:03 - Dec 31 by canhecatchit

he might well be from sky or virgin like,just a thought

Feel free to test me mun ;)
Wiziwig closing down :( on 23:56 - Jan 1 with 4691 viewsbonwif

I am not sure it this paid illegal streams are worth for the shot.. what i find today is http://wiziwig.to/livesports but not sure if it is real wizi, probably not.. so i am keep searching for some other site..i already know sites like firstrow, atdhe, sportlemon, rojadirecta so try them they should work good
Login to get fewer ads

Wiziwig closing down :( on 14:38 - Jan 4 with 4283 viewsswansvk

Wiziwig closing down :( on 23:56 - Jan 1 by bonwif

I am not sure it this paid illegal streams are worth for the shot.. what i find today is http://wiziwig.to/livesports but not sure if it is real wizi, probably not.. so i am keep searching for some other site..i already know sites like firstrow, atdhe, sportlemon, rojadirecta so try them they should work good

Use http://www.footballstreamings.com/live-streams.html. Found it recently. looks good
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024