Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football streaming QPR game 15:53 - Dec 31 with 3225 viewsswan65split

Any ideas of links /sites? as wiziwig is shutting down after today!

Thanks in advance, and a Happy New Year to all.....................except the questionable! should have gone to specsavers Match officials,
Football streaming QPR game on 16:08 - Dec 31 with 3190 viewscanhecatchit

wiziwig closed down before, then started as wiziwig.tv, is it going all together this time then?

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Football streaming QPR game on 16:15 - Dec 31 with 3169 viewsWiganSwan

It was already gone when i checked at 9 this morning, and replaced with a statement explaining why, even though it was still working last night before bed. This is why i've signed up on this forum today looking for alternatives. I've been given links to vipbox and firstrowsports (which i've bookmarked just in case) but neither currently have links that i can see for the QPR game tomorrow. LiveTV apparently plans to have links for the game, but be warned, some of them have triggered my antivirus in the past due to embedded trojans.
Football streaming QPR game on 16:16 - Dec 31 with 3163 viewsswan65split

Off their site

Today is a sad day for all fans of live sports streaming, as we at Wiziwig have to announce that we're forced to close our website, at least for now. This due to new laws in Spain which will get into force starting tomorrow, the 1st January 2015. Failing to comply with the new reform puts us at risks of fines being as high as € 600.000,- and also losing our domain, hosting and other necessary stuff to operate wiziwig.

We've decided to join a new project, called GetYourFixtures.com, on which you can find tv listings for many live sports events but also links to official streaming. So please check out this interesting website by clicking the logo or links below:
Football streaming QPR game on 17:05 - Dec 31 with 3056 viewsdickythorpe

http://www.getyourfixtures.com/
Football streaming QPR game on 17:15 - Dec 31 with 3031 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Football streaming QPR game on 17:05 - Dec 31 by dickythorpe

Nice one thanks

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Football streaming QPR game on 18:20 - Dec 31 with 2946 viewslifelong

Football streaming QPR game on 17:05 - Dec 31 by dickythorpe

God bless you guvnor.
Football streaming QPR game on 18:24 - Dec 31 with 2930 viewsmonmouth

Can you view 'official' streams or do you need some combination of incomprehensible acronyms?

Sorry if it's a dull question , I'm only capable of putting my pointer on a link and clicking

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Football streaming QPR game on 18:37 - Dec 31 with 2902 viewsPolskijack

Football streaming QPR game on 18:24 - Dec 31 by monmouth

Can you view 'official' streams or do you need some combination of incomprehensible acronyms?

Sorry if it's a dull question , I'm only capable of putting my pointer on a link and clicking

Get Xbmc (kodi). There are many addons that will give you streams to all the live games. I use NBC Sports Live extra addon which with a very few exceptions, gives high quality and bufferless (is this a word?) viewing. The game is listed on the addon for tomorrow. You may need a DNS or IPS proxy for the US for this addon but this isn't expensive. The others don't need this.
Login to get fewer ads

Football streaming QPR game on 18:38 - Dec 31 with 2897 viewsmalagajack

http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html

also plenty of options on xbmc. eg sportsdevil, phoenix, cliq etc
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 18:42]
Football streaming QPR game on 20:37 - Dec 31 with 2780 viewsswan65split

Muchas Gracias
Football streaming QPR game on 20:45 - Dec 31 with 2756 viewsazjack

Try:
Vipbox.sx
Drakulastream.eu
Footyfire.com