Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley weather! 12:12 - Jan 9 with 3847 viewsconnell10

It's gonna be a tad rough on Saturday!! Could play into our hands with the long ball into the mixer for big bob!!😉

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Burnley weather! on 07:56 - Jan 10 with 845 viewsdaveB

I remember the promotion year on that terrace at Chesterfield, we had rain, sleet, snow and a howling wind in that first half and lost 4-2, went to the loo for cover from the rain at half time and it had no roof, was just a wall so walked into a river of piss. Lovely day but I did prefer away days back then, more of an adventure into the unknown and felt like we mattered. I still miss Holloway
Burnley weather! on 09:16 - Jan 10 with 800 viewsHunterhoop

Burnley weather! on 07:56 - Jan 10 by daveB

I remember the promotion year on that terrace at Chesterfield, we had rain, sleet, snow and a howling wind in that first half and lost 4-2, went to the loo for cover from the rain at half time and it had no roof, was just a wall so walked into a river of piss. Lovely day but I did prefer away days back then, more of an adventure into the unknown and felt like we mattered. I still miss Holloway

Agree.
Burnley weather! on 09:33 - Jan 10 with 788 viewsRangersAreBack

Burnley weather! on 22:49 - Jan 9 by PlumsteadQPR

Although I seem to vaguely recall one glorious Sunday lunchtime spent cavorting on a wind, rain, sleet and snow lashed uncovered terrace at Chesterfield's old ground c.2003? Think we won 4-2... I had travelled up straight from Saturday night having not been to bed. Great times.

Yes, the dynamic duo of Pacquette and Angell up front.
Burnley weather! on 10:26 - Jan 10 with 762 viewsLancsBushRs

Safe journey up you bunch of southern softies!!! Plenty of wind and rain to welcome you all to lovely Lancashire!
Burnley weather! on 10:47 - Jan 10 with 713 viewsconnell10

I predict a lot of weird And wonderful results today!! Safe journey to all travellers going to see the rangers! 😉

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Burnley weather! on 16:03 - Jan 10 with 638 viewssmegma

Not that bad when the wind drops. At least it hasn't rained.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024