Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long is going to be before fans stop going away?? 19:05 - Jan 11 with 3308 viewsajcoombes

10 games away from home now in a row, surely fans are just simply going to stop paying to go watch their team away from home. Yesterday with the argument between the players and fans I'm totally with the fans as we support are country up and down the country and there just seems to be a lack of effort throughout from the players, therefore we should fans bother paying the money to go see them when they can't be bothered themselves. I've seen them be a up for a fight in a match once this year and that was after the final whistle on Saturday. If this continues I can only see less and less fans going and if the run continues it may lead to boycotts away from home.
How long is going to be before fans stop going away?? on 19:23 - Jan 11 with 3273 viewsdaveB

towards the end of last season i stopped enjoying away days and went for going every week for the last 12 years to doing just 2 away games so far this season, i haven't missed it either.
Not one single reason for it but a mixture of how the team played, the arguments in the away end and the cost to see us play rubbish. I'm going to Hull in a few weeks and am hopng a break away from away games will see me enjoy it again and go back to being a regular
How long is going to be before fans stop going away?? on 19:24 - Jan 11 with 3264 viewsQPRDEL

My son has only missed 1 game this season, decided Stoke games not worth it.
If the players cant be bothered why should we
How long is going to be before fans stop going away?? on 19:24 - Jan 11 with 3261 viewsajcoombes

thats more or less my situation I used to go to most away games but this year I've only done one and that's put me off, I was going to Stoke in three weeks time but have decided not to bother
How long is going to be before fans stop going away?? on 19:39 - Jan 11 with 3197 viewsRs_Holy

How long is going to be before fans stop going away?? on 19:24 - Jan 11 by QPRDEL

My son has only missed 1 game this season, decided Stoke games not worth it.
If the players cant be bothered why should we

Wonder if anyone on here can beat that??? Has anyone been to all 11 away games this season??? Respect to all away game regulars... I'm probably going to start giving the streams a miss!
How long is going to be before fans stop going away?? on 20:01 - Jan 11 with 3135 viewsSussexR

We (3 of us) have already stopped going away. Decided we won't go again until Redknapp's gone.
And that is very, very unlike us. Last couple of seasons we've been to 38 and 33 games per season.
How long is going to be before fans stop going away?? on 20:19 - Jan 11 with 3077 viewsTacticalR

Haven't we had this conversation?
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/132064

Air hostess clique

How long is going to be before fans stop going away?? on 20:23 - Jan 11 with 3067 viewsRblock_James

Been to a few away games this season but it's starting to become really sh!t now.

We're crap, the atmosphere is usually crap and it's fcking expensive.

Not sure if I'll bother with Stoke..
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 20:24]
How long is going to be before fans stop going away?? on 21:10 - Jan 11 with 2984 viewsloftboy

Done Spurs, Southampton, westham, Chelsea and Burnley, will do either WBA or villa and possibly Leicester if we need it to stay up. Will still renew the season tickets next season whatever though.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

How long is going to be before fans stop going away?? on 21:27 - Jan 11 with 2945 viewsoddball

anyone that has been to all the away games please stop going. as you are a jonah.this will be harrolds next excuse for not winning away.
How long is going to be before fans stop going away?? on 22:42 - Jan 11 with 2837 viewsHayesender

Haven't been to an away game since Wigan in the playoff last season. Longest I've ever gone without an away game, and can't say I've missed it.

Doing Sunderland next month, but that's more for the night out in Newcastle

Poll: Shamima Beghum

How long is going to be before fans stop going away?? on 11:01 - Jan 12 with 2572 viewsLowerloftLad

In went to chelsea as the match landed on my birthday I was meant to go to stoke but that was called of ages ago we then planned hull away .....: now that's been called off after charlton away I really can't be bothered .... Stopped going to cup games for the same reason after we are beating by united that will be no home win in 4 ????

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

How long is going to be before fans stop going away?? on 11:15 - Jan 12 with 2553 viewsWeaverQPR

Done 4 games last year and 1 this, recently became a Dad so not arsed about going and don't miss it as much as i thought. The crap football justifies my decision as it doesnt represent value for money

@WeavQPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024