Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? 16:53 - Jan 15 with 9633 viewsmattjenkins1990

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Swansea_City/Swansea_City.htm

A link for those to ponder, for me it is either the 2013-14 Centinary kit as we won the league cup and made me feel like we were Real Madrid, also quite partial to 1979-81

Also what happened in the Mid nineties .. terrible kit
[Post edited 15 Jan 2015 16:55]

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 20:24 - Jan 15 with 2699 viewsswanduck

'93-'94 home kit and '12-'13 home and away kits.
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 21:10 - Jan 15 with 2656 viewssomersetsimon

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 19:23 - Jan 15 by Darran

Yeah lots of people all over the world wore the centenary kit.

Isn't that Grandpa from The Munsters?
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 21:13 - Jan 15 with 2654 viewssomersetsimon

I liked the 84 Hummel kit. Thought that looked pretty classy. What was the away version? All blue?

The centenary white and gold kit has got to be our best ever.
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 21:30 - Jan 15 with 2620 viewsPacemaker

Both the centenary kits were good but didn't like the badge really wish they had kept the standard badge.

I really liked the green and black striped Martinez mystery 3rd kit, did he ever give the story behind that afterwards?

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 22:25 - Jan 15 with 2581 viewsbkjack

Gulf oil kit can't remember the year
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 22:38 - Jan 15 with 2572 viewsoldgrey

That 79-81 kit was pure class. As for the 92-94 kits, truly were they based on circus wear? Used to like the black travel house away kits as well.
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 23:06 - Jan 15 with 2558 viewsTNT

The Bukta kit 1978 - 79.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 09:46 - Jan 16 with 2503 viewsZut_Alors

Promotion season's all white kit was very nice.
Login to get fewer ads

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 11:19 - Jan 16 with 2476 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 21:13 - Jan 15 by somersetsimon

I liked the 84 Hummel kit. Thought that looked pretty classy. What was the away version? All blue?

The centenary white and gold kit has got to be our best ever.

The Hummel away was red mate - I had a longsleeved one with the chevrons down the arms.
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 11:37 - Jan 16 with 2467 viewsperchrockjack

Orange shirt from the 64 cup run.

Me mam then threw it out with the ashmen when I grew out of it..

great times

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 11:44 - Jan 16 with 2465 viewsQuakerJack

Here's a tip for you all:

if your missus finds out you've been seeing someone at work, first thing you should do is bundle your Swans shirt collection into a bag and hide it somewhere.

I lost a few of mine when my ex found out I was seeing my now wife... the cow took a scissors to them.

she also stole my tele, but that's for another thread.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 11:46 - Jan 16 with 2463 viewsperchrockjack

tellys can be replaced

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 12:03 - Jan 16 with 2454 viewsDDCH

93-94 orange and blue gulf oil away kit - Also love (and own) the home kit from that year. There was also a blu, white and red training waterpoof jacket that year with gulf oil on the back which I really coveted, and a few of the lads in school had.

Also really liked the Martinez era third kit, the green and black number.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 19:52 - Jan 16 with 2404 viewssully49

Would anyone who has any of the different Swans shirts consider loaning them so they could be mounted in a members bar? In the riverside bar they have all, I presume, the shirts of teams that the Ospreys have played. It's certainly worth asking the question. I wonder also if we could obtain shirts of the PL teams?

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 12:52 - Jan 17 with 2336 viewsWanderer

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 19:23 - Jan 15 by Darran

Yeah lots of people all over the world wore the centenary kit.

Ta Ta Cardiff
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 13:15 - Jan 17 with 2222 viewsswan85

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 12:52 - Jan 17 by Wanderer

Ta Ta Cardiff

For me Hummel kit 85, still have mine it was the day I was mascot against bristol rovers where we won 3 - 2, then Drew 0 - 0 with bristol city following week to avoid the straight drop to old div 4. It was a great day, but sadly was the day of the Bradford fire.
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 13:20 - Jan 17 with 2219 viewsAquinas

It's very strange that Oldjack hasn't contributed to this thread. You'd think with 40 years of unwavering support he'd be very clued up on our best kits over the years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024