Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis reception / Canas 07:27 - Jan 25 with 2649 viewsbudegan

Two questions: I've not seen anyone comment on what sort of reception Gomis got from our fans yesterday - was it anything of note?

Also, in hindsight (wonderful thing it is) was getting rid of Canas a mistake? Of late it's apparent how desperately we're missing an in-form Leon, and although he was no match for the little man Canas was the only player of his type we had.
Gomis reception / Canas on 08:50 - Jan 25 with 2519 viewsBLAZE

There was a lot of moaning and groaning - if not before the game then certainly after. He looked over as he went off and received a very muted applause from some supporters, whilst Nelson had a cheer onto the pitch

Complete contrast to Tranmere where there was an obvious effort to get behind him. But I think his antics since then - and despite that support he was given - has marked his card. I think we'd have to see some special performances to get people back on side now but Im not sure he's got it in him
Gomis reception / Canas on 08:54 - Jan 25 with 2489 viewsmonmouth

Gomis reception / Canas on 08:50 - Jan 25 by BLAZE

There was a lot of moaning and groaning - if not before the game then certainly after. He looked over as he went off and received a very muted applause from some supporters, whilst Nelson had a cheer onto the pitch

Complete contrast to Tranmere where there was an obvious effort to get behind him. But I think his antics since then - and despite that support he was given - has marked his card. I think we'd have to see some special performances to get people back on side now but Im not sure he's got it in him

What he did has to rank right up there with stupid PR moves. It served no purpose whatsoever. File under tw*t.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gomis reception / Canas on 11:30 - Jan 25 with 2161 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Nelson showed us what Gomis wasn't doing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024