Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dortmund 20:27 - Feb 4 with 2410 viewslonglostjack

In deep trouble. Bottom of the Bundesliga and losing at home to Augsburg. Amazing with the squad they have.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Dortmund on 20:31 - Feb 4 with 2391 viewsC_jack

I've been looking at this from afar and am perplexed, does anyone who watch the Bundesliga regularly have any idea wtf is going on there

I'm assuming Jurgen Klopp has long since been binned?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dortmund on 20:39 - Feb 4 with 2352 viewslonglostjack

Dortmund on 20:31 - Feb 4 by C_jack

I've been looking at this from afar and am perplexed, does anyone who watch the Bundesliga regularly have any idea wtf is going on there

The only explanation given is that it's psychological and Klopp insists he's not going to leave them in the lurch. Augsburg down to ten men.

Dortmund on 21:06 - Feb 4 with 2266 viewsSwanjaxs

Fair play they might be bottom but a crowd of 80,667 for tonight's game

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Dortmund on 21:13 - Feb 4 with 2223 viewsdameedna

As our guest from Spurs pointed out, it is not possible to remove the risk of relegation, look at Dortmund. For EPL look at Villa and more recently maybe Everton who could get sucked in. Also, Newcastle and Sunderland, who regularly trip dangerously.
Dortmund on 21:24 - Feb 4 with 2192 viewslandorejack

Understand what your saying but cant really compare them teams to Dortmund . Even Stuttgart are in relegation zone . Probably equivalent of Chelsea and arsenal from pl
Dortmund on 21:29 - Feb 4 with 2174 viewsstevethejack

Dortmund on 20:31 - Feb 4 by C_jack

I went over to Dortmund 2 years ago to.watch them beat Bayern Munich and basically seal the league title.

I've followed a fair bit of the Bundesliga since.

Klopp is still there and the fans are 100% behind him.

Their league form is shite but they are through to the last 16 of the Champions League.

Very unlikely they'll avoid relegation in my opinion.
Dortmund on 21:34 - Feb 4 with 2155 viewslonglostjack

Dortmund on 21:24 - Feb 4 by landorejack

Understand what your saying but cant really compare them teams to Dortmund . Even Stuttgart are in relegation zone . Probably equivalent of Chelsea and arsenal from pl

Dortmund more similar to Liverpool I reckon and their manager is a media darling too.

Dortmund on 21:53 - Feb 4 with 2094 viewsAJ101

They've had a fair few injuries this season but then they always seem to and it doesn't normally bother then they just play another 3 players you haven't really heard of and make them look world class, obviously not so this season they really didn't look themselves earlier in the season but haven't watched them for ages.

Maybe they're going to outdo Wigan and win the CL whilst getting relegated....

They ended up losing 0-1 so they're now a couple of points adrift at the bottom but a fair few teams they could overtake if they win a couple on the bounce.
Login to get fewer ads

Dortmund on 22:49 - Feb 4 with 1964 viewsAquinas

Augsburg were 5th before tonight's game. They aren't mugs.

The bookies had dortmund 4/9 to win at home tonight. The same fixture in the PL in terms of league position would be Leicester at home to Arsenal.

The bookies seem confident they'll get out of it.
Dortmund on 10:23 - Feb 5 with 1731 viewsbkjack

That is where that patrick aubmey or how ever you spell his name went over us the striker we were after 2 years back
Dortmund on 10:36 - Feb 5 with 1711 viewsOldjack

http://bit.ly/1Cw8q7h

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dortmund on 12:24 - Feb 5 with 1604 viewsGreatBritton

Dortmund on 22:49 - Feb 4 by Aquinas

Augsburg were 5th before tonight's game. They aren't mugs.

The bookies had dortmund 4/9 to win at home tonight. The same fixture in the PL in terms of league position would be Leicester at home to Arsenal.

The bookies seem confident they'll get out of it.

I noticed the strange odds and had a flutter on Augsberg. Every cloud.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024