Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charity Walk visiting Loftus Road this month. 08:09 - Feb 5 with 2724 viewssaxbend

Morning all!

I'm doing another charity walk with Jonjo Heuerman for cancer research this month.

It's a 50 mile route again, this time a circuit of London's Premier League grounds. We arrive at Loftus Road at the end of day 2 (Wed 25th Feb). It would be great to see a few Rs waiting for us when we get there.

Meanwhile here's a link which I'd really appreciate you sharing around - the all important sponsorship page: http://www.justgiving.com/saxbend2015

And here's the promo video I uploaded this week.

Thanks for your support! :)
Charity Walk visiting Loftus Road this month. on 14:14 - Feb 5 with 2662 viewsMytch_QPR

I've put a bit in - still broke after Xmas and all that. Good luck with it, I might stick my Marathon sponsorship page up nearer the event (26 April). Hope you get plenty of support.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Charity Walk visiting Loftus Road this month. on 14:16 - Feb 5 with 2659 viewssaxbend

Thank you very much, Mytch!

Yes, do post a reminder nearer the time about your marathon too! :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024