Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Battle of the exes who do you want to win 17:12 - Feb 7 with 2168 viewscurleigh

Brenda and Roberto go head to head soon any preference for victory, Manager NOT team
Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 17:22 - Feb 7 with 2150 viewsStarsky

Brenda all day long

It's just the internet, init.

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 17:23 - Feb 7 with 2146 viewsperchrockjack

One team plays in blue... No contest..

Bitter Bacardis need a tonking

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 17:28 - Feb 7 with 2136 viewsdickythorpe

Couldn't give a feck. I'd love to see both teams go down
Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 17:48 - Feb 7 with 2117 viewsdantheswansman

Brendan is a football equivalent of David Brent , thing is though Ricky gervais knew he was acting and playing a part .
Brendan has not got a clue , some of the things he has come out with have made me laugh my ass off .
And i probably hate Liverpool as much as Cardiff city .

"Look at Tottenham. If you spend more than £100 million, you expect to be challenging for the league"
“We play with 11 men, other teams play with 10 men and a goalkeeper.”
"We are seeing now the player we all know Liverpool had — which is one of the best full-backs in the world.” (on glenn johnson)
”It was a perfect away performance, apart from the first 10 minutes.”

i could go on and on and on but you get the drift , guy is a joke !
Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 18:01 - Feb 7 with 2102 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Brendan all day, but otherwise Liverpool FC make me want to puke. Kopites are disgusting creatures. Prefer a People's club like Everton every time.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 18:10 - Feb 7 with 2092 viewsStarsky

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 18:01 - Feb 7 by NeiltheTaylor

Brendan all day, but otherwise Liverpool FC make me want to puke. Kopites are disgusting creatures. Prefer a People's club like Everton every time.

So... Liverpool to win?

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 18:16 - Feb 7 with 2083 viewsperchrockjack

Bit difficult this thread for me to avoid ripping into the many Scouse,liverpool, merseyside haters.

It's not replicated in any way..

It hurts but we have liverpool fx to thank for not sending us to the wall big time..

Before I forget ,fook off Neil you re a bitter boring prock , it works both ways la.

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 18:16 - Feb 7 with 2082 viewsStarsky

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 17:48 - Feb 7 by dantheswansman

Brendan is a football equivalent of David Brent , thing is though Ricky gervais knew he was acting and playing a part .
Brendan has not got a clue , some of the things he has come out with have made me laugh my ass off .
And i probably hate Liverpool as much as Cardiff city .

"Look at Tottenham. If you spend more than £100 million, you expect to be challenging for the league"
“We play with 11 men, other teams play with 10 men and a goalkeeper.”
"We are seeing now the player we all know Liverpool had — which is one of the best full-backs in the world.” (on glenn johnson)
”It was a perfect away performance, apart from the first 10 minutes.”

i could go on and on and on but you get the drift , guy is a joke !

So Everton to win then?
[Post edited 7 Feb 2015 18:33]

Login to get fewer ads

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 18:17 - Feb 7 with 2080 viewswaynekerr55

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 17:22 - Feb 7 by Starsky

Brenda all day long

This.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 18:19 - Feb 7 with 2075 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 18:16 - Feb 7 by perchrockjack

Bit difficult this thread for me to avoid ripping into the many Scouse,liverpool, merseyside haters.

It's not replicated in any way..

It hurts but we have liverpool fx to thank for not sending us to the wall big time..

Before I forget ,fook off Neil you re a bitter boring prock , it works both ways la.

In what way does my post apply to you? Strange little man.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 18:20 - Feb 7 with 2072 viewsStarsky

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 18:17 - Feb 7 by waynekerr55

This.

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 18:25 - Feb 7 with 2060 viewsperchrockjack

Little. ..?

Strange?

Quite wtf do you think you are butt.

Give it".....take it.... Better still move it

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 18:26 - Feb 7 with 2055 viewswaynekerr55

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 18:25 - Feb 7 by perchrockjack

Little. ..?

Strange?

Quite wtf do you think you are butt.

Give it".....take it.... Better still move it

More importantly, Rib eye and SIRLOIN on the menu at chateux KERR. Home made Wasabi sauce and an array of vegetables. No Toro Loco though

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 18:31 - Feb 7 with 2049 viewsperchrockjack

Sorry, Wayne. Not keem
Not keen on that poster.

I'm looking at my koppite son as we speak so I apologise.

wouod be nice to frontbipmtonsome posters in the flesh and advise them.

I m watching the rugby while half time is on as I'm not keen on scots.

Peace

Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 18:45 - Feb 7 with 2031 viewsApeShit

Everton for me!
Battle of the exes who do you want to win on 00:12 - Feb 8 with 1983 viewsKilkennyjack

Roberto for the positive long term impact he has had on our cloob, even if his exit remains hugely disappointing to this day. Nothing against Brendan.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024