Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
excellent support for Wednesday 14:10 - Feb 9 with 5685 viewsdgt73

All Swans tickets now sold and this is just a short trip for me, just around the corner........

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

excellent support for Wednesday on 07:54 - Feb 10 with 1320 viewsBrynmill_Jack

excellent support for Wednesday on 16:37 - Feb 9 by dgt73

Symonds yat.

So about 50 miles away then. That's one hell of a corner............

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

excellent support for Wednesday on 11:36 - Feb 10 with 1219 viewsOldjack

excellent support for Wednesday on 16:37 - Feb 9 by dgt73

Symonds yat.

What a beautiful place too live ,plus the mighty Wye on your doorstep

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

excellent support for Wednesday on 12:43 - Feb 10 with 1170 viewspencoedjack

excellent support for Wednesday on 20:16 - Feb 9 by kopperburgjack

The smaller clubs are usually better with flags! Usually put them over empty seats but some grounds have places to hang them, havnt taken mine too WBA before but will be on wednesday

I wish we done more to encourage flags at home games makes the ground look better.

Chelsea always have flags and some decent banners around the ground think there is one JT Legend Leader & a Drogba one ....Utd got a few as well.

Our ground has no where decent to hang flags (that can be seen) due to advertising.
excellent support for Wednesday on 12:58 - Feb 10 with 1153 viewsEdmundo

I can see the away crowds growing towards the end of season with the 'little blip' out of the way and the worst away games gone (chelsea/man city)

I think we could be on for a decent finish, better than our previous seasons easily 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

excellent support for Wednesday on 12:58 - Feb 10 with 1151 viewsApeShit

excellent support for Wednesday on 12:43 - Feb 10 by pencoedjack

I wish we done more to encourage flags at home games makes the ground look better.

Chelsea always have flags and some decent banners around the ground think there is one JT Legend Leader & a Drogba one ....Utd got a few as well.

Our ground has no where decent to hang flags (that can be seen) due to advertising.

And you need a bloody fire certificate and a letter from the Queen to be allowed to put them up.
excellent support for Wednesday on 13:00 - Feb 10 with 1148 viewsbuilthjack

excellent support for Wednesday on 12:58 - Feb 10 by Edmundo

I can see the away crowds growing towards the end of season with the 'little blip' out of the way and the worst away games gone (chelsea/man city)

I think we could be on for a decent finish, better than our previous seasons easily 👍

Yes, but we need to take our full allocation, not part of it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

excellent support for Wednesday on 13:11 - Feb 10 with 1128 viewspencoedjack

Agree some decent ones left

Villa Leicester nice & easy

Burnley seems to loads going

Palace Arsenal London trips always good

Spurs Shame its mid week

Newcastle Always good for a weekend
excellent support for Wednesday on 13:20 - Feb 10 with 1116 viewskopperburgjack

excellent support for Wednesday on 12:43 - Feb 10 by pencoedjack

100% agree! United have loads and yeh Chelsea have quite a few too! Those sh1ty advertising boards knock any chance of putting a flag up.. The only place I have been able to put like is in the corner of the north east stand going down the side of the lower tier, but the problem is the north stand were the only ones that could see it!

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Login to get fewer ads

excellent support for Wednesday on 13:39 - Feb 10 with 1099 viewspencoedjack

excellent support for Wednesday on 13:20 - Feb 10 by kopperburgjack

100% agree! United have loads and yeh Chelsea have quite a few too! Those sh1ty advertising boards knock any chance of putting a flag up.. The only place I have been able to put like is in the corner of the north east stand going down the side of the lower tier, but the problem is the north stand were the only ones that could see it!

Yeah I have noticed it (if its the one in your avatar) plus the Angel Rangel one ...we used to put our Pencoed Jacks up there but didn't bother in the end due to the reason you mention.
excellent support for Wednesday on 15:52 - Feb 10 with 1044 viewsbathgatejack

excellent support for Wednesday on 13:39 - Feb 10 by pencoedjack

Yeah I have noticed it (if its the one in your avatar) plus the Angel Rangel one ...we used to put our Pencoed Jacks up there but didn't bother in the end due to the reason you mention.

git thum up
excellent support for Wednesday on 17:14 - Feb 10 with 1003 viewsJethroJack

Careful...you'll upset all the doomsday merchants on here, they'll have to find something else to whinge about.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024