Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread 05:16 - Mar 16 with 22602 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 5:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 06:59 - Mar 16 with 6368 viewsdgt73

1-nil to the mighty Swans.......Liverpool are on a decent run......but are still living off past achievements......no better than the likes of Southampton and inferior to the likes of Man utd, Arsenal and we've beaten all three of those clubs this season.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 7:00]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 07:11 - Mar 16 with 6360 viewsbuilthjack

3-1 swans

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 07:14 - Mar 16 with 6357 viewsEdmundo

Entertaining draw I reckon, 1-1, 2-2.

Cummon City 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 07:18 - Mar 16 with 6353 viewsSwansNZ

I've gone for a 1-2 defeat, but don't worry, I'm always wrong

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 07:26 - Mar 16 with 6343 viewsorion3016

It's written in the stars for gomis to score tonight

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 07:30 - Mar 16 with 6339 viewsshandyjack

3/4-1 Liverpool

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 08:12 - Mar 16 with 6296 viewsOldjack

3-1

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 09:02 - Mar 16 with 6242 viewskarnataka

Step forward Jonjo Shelvey, this is your moment.

Probably in his best run of form this season and with being the makeweight in the deal that took Joe Allen to Anfield probably still rankling somewhere in his subconscious, he could be the difference tonight.

Defence will need to stand strong again but Liverpool's defence is suspect and if we go with a formation that doesn't give them a helping hand like we did against Spurs, I can see us edging this one by the odd goal. Should be a cracking atmosphere, shame I have to wait another 7 hours before I leave.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 09:30 - Mar 16 with 6202 viewsJethroJack

Can't wait, at least a draw...they don't like the Liberty.
The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 10:49 - Mar 16 with 6115 viewstomdickharry

Wonder if Judas 2 will start with Gerrard who hasn't played for over a month and who's legs are not what they were,think he could be a second half sub.Should be a very open game lets hope we can take our chances,2-2 draw.
The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 11:07 - Mar 16 with 6083 viewstreboethjack

Talking to Gomis in work yesterday he seemed to think he was playing tonight, mind you his English isn't the best so maybe I misunderstood.

Either 2-1 swans or 1-1.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 11:46 - Mar 16 with 6022 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 11:07 - Mar 16 by treboethjack

Talking to Gomis in work yesterday he seemed to think he was playing tonight, mind you his English isn't the best so maybe I misunderstood.

Either 2-1 swans or 1-1.

I reckon he's playing.

Some people may say he's got a faint chance of playing, but there's no way I'd agree with that.
The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 12:11 - Mar 16 with 5982 viewsbuilthjack

Local bookie just gave me;

50/1 Swans to win 3-1
20/ Swans to win 2-1
3-1. A draw

So I put £1 on each, big spender eh.

Watch the Swans win 1-0 now

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 12:27 - Mar 16 with 5950 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 09:02 - Mar 16 by karnataka

Step forward Jonjo Shelvey, this is your moment.

Probably in his best run of form this season and with being the makeweight in the deal that took Joe Allen to Anfield probably still rankling somewhere in his subconscious, he could be the difference tonight.

Defence will need to stand strong again but Liverpool's defence is suspect and if we go with a formation that doesn't give them a helping hand like we did against Spurs, I can see us edging this one by the odd goal. Should be a cracking atmosphere, shame I have to wait another 7 hours before I leave.

I agree that JJS could be the man tonight.

Not sure what you mean about him being the makeweight in the Joe Allen transfer though. The transfers were almost a year apart.

Will we want it as much as they do?
Going into this weekend there were four teams that had little to play for compared to the other 16. Stoke, West Ham, Swansea and Newcastle had no realistic European ambitions and couldn't be relegated. The other three all lost without scoring. The challenge is to keep giving 100% despite the circumstances. We are the sort of team that teams at the top and the bottom like to play in the run in.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 13:29 - Mar 16 with 5825 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

2-2

Jonjo to score anytime .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 14:16 - Mar 16 with 5757 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 12:27 - Mar 16 by Joe_bradshaw

I agree that JJS could be the man tonight.

Not sure what you mean about him being the makeweight in the Joe Allen transfer though. The transfers were almost a year apart.

Will we want it as much as they do?
Going into this weekend there were four teams that had little to play for compared to the other 16. Stoke, West Ham, Swansea and Newcastle had no realistic European ambitions and couldn't be relegated. The other three all lost without scoring. The challenge is to keep giving 100% despite the circumstances. We are the sort of team that teams at the top and the bottom like to play in the run in.

Unfortunately, I couldn't agree more with you.

You are absolutely right that they will want it more and we gave a long run of history of taking our foot off the pedal when there's little to play for.

Only one result tonight IMO but will be delighted to eat those words!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 14:23 - Mar 16 with 5748 viewsFlashberryjack

Bolitelli not travelling ......is it going to make a difference ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 14:29 - Mar 16 with 5737 viewsperchrockjack

Reading the press I just hope our lads turn up as it seems pointless and many of our own fans expect nothing from the game.

We simply have to get rid of this small time thinking folks.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 14:55 - Mar 16 with 5681 viewsdgt73

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 14:23 - Mar 16 by Flashberryjack

Bolitelli not travelling ......is it going to make a difference ?

Probably helps them, cos he's shite. £16 million player.

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 14:56 - Mar 16 with 5680 viewsItchySphincter

Not being fuunny but JJS aint our secret weapon v Livepool. History would tell me to drop him. Just saying.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 14:58 - Mar 16 with 5676 viewsDavillin

I just hope Monk doesn't play the diamond again. In my opinion, that'd be like handing Liverpool the win on a silver platter (as in 0-3 by halftime).

Pace and guile, Garry, please.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 14:59 - Mar 16 with 5674 viewsdgt73

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 14:56 - Mar 16 by ItchySphincter

Not being fuunny but JJS aint our secret weapon v Livepool. History would tell me to drop him. Just saying.

Thank fook you are not picking the team then...

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 15:00 - Mar 16 with 5666 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 14:59 - Mar 16 by dgt73

Thank fook you are not picking the team then...

You only like him cos he's a skinhead.

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 15:02 - Mar 16 with 5654 viewsdgt73

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 15:00 - Mar 16 by ItchySphincter

You only like him cos he's a skinhead.

And you don't like him because he is.

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 15:06 - Mar 16 with 5640 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City v Liverpool FC Match Day/Night Thread on 15:02 - Mar 16 by dgt73

And you don't like him because he is.

Not true, I think he's a decent footballer at times but I can see the bigger picture, but even when I'm wrong at least I'm not a knuckle dragging white supremacist thug.

At least we can agree on that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024