Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Montero 17:09 - Mar 21 with 2135 viewscurleigh

What has he got to do to start a game, put the shits up them as soon as he came on, also superb pass for Gomis goal
Montero on 17:18 - Mar 21 with 2102 viewsFlashberryjack

I don't know for sure why Garry chooses not to start with Montero........but I'd imagine he has some sort of fitness issue over playing a full 90 minutes, probably hamstring related.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Montero on 17:19 - Mar 21 with 2100 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Assassinate the manager?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Montero on 17:32 - Mar 21 with 2053 viewsyescomeon

Is he being saved for the last 30 mins of the game to be an impact sub?

Upthecity!

Montero on 17:33 - Mar 21 with 2046 viewsshimmie

Montero on 17:19 - Mar 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Assassinate the manager?

The sad thing is you'd probably be quite chuffed if someone did. He subbed "the untouchable" Siggy (your words) and this contributed to us getting the win. Swallow some humble pie and give him the credit he deserves you f*cking loser.
Montero on 17:36 - Mar 21 with 2030 viewslonglostjack

Montero on 17:18 - Mar 21 by Flashberryjack

I don't know for sure why Garry chooses not to start with Montero........but I'd imagine he has some sort of fitness issue over playing a full 90 minutes, probably hamstring related.

Sounds plausible

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Montero on 17:55 - Mar 21 with 1974 viewsPrivate_Partz

He has already said that GM has taught him to defend. I suspect he is still a work in progress. He is a one trick pony but that trick is so good he can turn the classiest of defenders inside out. Keep it up Jeff. Carry on like this and the world and his wife will be trying to sign you. Very impressive today.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Montero on 17:58 - Mar 21 with 1957 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Play like today and not like last week?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Montero on 18:18 - Mar 21 with 1905 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Montero on 17:18 - Mar 21 by Flashberryjack

In his interview this week he said he was fine with no injuries.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024