Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters 19:04 - Apr 1 with 3239 viewsChief

do you intend moving upstairs when (if?) the expansion takes place or staying put where you are???????????

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 19:06 - Apr 1 with 3232 viewsOldjack

I'm staying put ,those steps are killing me

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 19:10 - Apr 1 with 3212 viewsairedale

Got to factor in whether there will be safe standing anywhere in the ground.
FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 19:35 - Apr 1 with 3150 viewspencoedjack

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 19:10 - Apr 1 by airedale

Got to factor in whether there will be safe standing anywhere in the ground.

If the ongoing issue with not being able to stand in the front row is not resolved. Yes
FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 19:38 - Apr 1 with 3142 viewsairedale

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 19:35 - Apr 1 by pencoedjack

If the ongoing issue with not being able to stand in the front row is not resolved. Yes

First I've heard about that! Why can't they put railings in the front?
FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 19:45 - Apr 1 with 3128 viewspencoedjack

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 19:38 - Apr 1 by airedale

First I've heard about that! Why can't they put railings in the front?

I won't bore you mate I have a mass of mails avoiding answering that question directly.
FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 20:46 - Apr 1 with 3032 viewsChief

hope the league hurry up and decide if we can have safe standing then (if expansion is due for next season).

ive already renewed in my current seat for next year, but if safe standing comes, I want a piece of it.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 21:14 - Apr 1 with 2977 viewsScoobyWho

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 20:46 - Apr 1 by Chief

hope the league hurry up and decide if we can have safe standing then (if expansion is due for next season).

ive already renewed in my current seat for next year, but if safe standing comes, I want a piece of it.

Last I heard was the Welsh council were forwarding the matter using the fact we are tied to the FAW. So any permissions could be granted via them. Not sure how the premier league or FL would feel about it, it's a bit like using our Welshness when we feel like it. Remember we are invited to compete each year as a matter of courtesy because we have been in the league structure for so long.

Would safe standing be at the front of the stadium ? Just a thought.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 22:19 - Apr 1 with 2888 viewsairedale

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 21:14 - Apr 1 by ScoobyWho

Last I heard was the Welsh council were forwarding the matter using the fact we are tied to the FAW. So any permissions could be granted via them. Not sure how the premier league or FL would feel about it, it's a bit like using our Welshness when we feel like it. Remember we are invited to compete each year as a matter of courtesy because we have been in the league structure for so long.

Would safe standing be at the front of the stadium ? Just a thought.

Yep, good point. The Germans do it however, and the FA might be glad of a pilot outside England, but in the PL. Just like fags in pubs before.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 23:00 - Apr 1 with 2831 viewsowainglyndwr

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 19:06 - Apr 1 by Oldjack

I'm staying put ,those steps are killing me

And you are in the first row ha ha
FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 01:19 - Apr 2 with 2752 viewsmonkeymike

If the expansion happens, I will be coming back to games through the season and will be going upstairs
FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 10:14 - Apr 2 with 2579 viewsTrundle10

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 19:45 - Apr 1 by pencoedjack

I won't bore you mate I have a mass of mails avoiding answering that question directly.

The Liberty Stadium is an "All Seater Stadium". there's your clue and indeed your answer.
FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 10:18 - Apr 2 with 2571 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 01:19 - Apr 2 by monkeymike

If the expansion happens, I will be coming back to games through the season and will be going upstairs

Yes indeed. This could take another 5 years now the boards' "investors" have fallen through.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 13:19 - Apr 2 with 2483 viewsDewi1jack

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 23:00 - Apr 1 by owainglyndwr

And you are in the first row ha ha

I am because it now suits me.
Below the choir in the East so I can still sing, can sit down when I'm hurting and still watch the game or can stand as everyone now knows I have 2 responses to "sit down in the front."
1/ "Where were you when we were sh1te, or Wales were playing with their little egg and the section I sit in was totally empty?"
2/ "fuk off"

I stand away from home for as long as possible, then sit down missing some of the game.
I know the craic away from home and it's my choice to go and sit if I need to. Comes under "sh1t happens"

Oh to be young again and stand all game.
Guessing Owain, you're in the rug rats stand anyway with your U16 ticket

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 14:06 - Apr 2 with 2449 viewspencoedjack

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 10:14 - Apr 2 by Trundle10

The Liberty Stadium is an "All Seater Stadium". there's your clue and indeed your answer.

& if I got treated the same as others who stood in an all seater stadium I wouldn't have an issue.

Anyway as I said I don't want to start another long thread on this.
FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 14:27 - Apr 2 with 2420 viewsTrundle10

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 14:06 - Apr 2 by pencoedjack

& if I got treated the same as others who stood in an all seater stadium I wouldn't have an issue.

Anyway as I said I don't want to start another long thread on this.

i appreciate that and i was mischief making but.... Cannot see your argument to be honest? Have they installed rails for everyone else then? Is your view being obstructed?
FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 07:45 - Apr 3 with 2276 viewsEdmundo

Staying put, i'd need to get stronger glasses if I move upstairs 😂

There may be a few advantages, more room in the concourse, better facilities etc. Have to wait and see eh! Be difficult to move most people, who have got to know everyone near them over the last few seasons.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 10:13 - Apr 3 with 2193 viewswhiterock

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 20:46 - Apr 1 by Chief

It's not the league but the government, they won't be rushing anytime soon
FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 10:18 - Apr 3 with 2188 viewswhiterock

FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 10:13 - Apr 3 by whiterock

It's not the league but the government, they won't be rushing anytime soon

Agree but all concourses will be more spacious as the ones above will take some of the slack
FAO all noisy /rowdy East Stand supporters on 15:04 - Apr 3 with 2068 viewskopperburgjack

Probably go wherever the safe standing is

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024