Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? 11:58 - Apr 7 with 2754 viewsBFC_Tim

Just thinking with all the former players saying he should go - would that appease the majority when the O's would still be in charge overall?

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 16:29 - Apr 7 with 2728 viewsseasider13

Absolutly not Tim, an Oyston is an Oyston, wether that be Karl, Vicki, Sam or George, they need to go so that we can have a fresh start.

Whatever money Owen put in they have recouped many times over imo, we need people running the club that are football people, not green welly small bird shooting twits.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 18:19 - Apr 7 with 2704 viewscamberwell1

Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 16:29 - Apr 7 by seasider13

Absolutly not Tim, an Oyston is an Oyston, wether that be Karl, Vicki, Sam or George, they need to go so that we can have a fresh start.

Whatever money Owen put in they have recouped many times over imo, we need people running the club that are football people, not green welly small bird shooting twits.

The Club is as dead as a Dodo if this family carries on

They need to go, quickly and apologise to each and everyone of the fans for all their mismanagement especially this season.
Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 19:19 - Apr 7 with 2691 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

There is zero trust left in anything connected with the current regime. Even Belekon wants perpetual return on investment so isn't ideal so totally new owners who could buy all current owners out and who won't want to make money on the thing would be the most desirable option. No chance of happening IMO so a slow death in lower leagues or even non-leagues is more likely to happen.
Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 07:53 - Apr 8 with 2618 viewsCurryman

Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 19:19 - Apr 7 by BigHandsOliverKahn

There is zero trust left in anything connected with the current regime. Even Belekon wants perpetual return on investment so isn't ideal so totally new owners who could buy all current owners out and who won't want to make money on the thing would be the most desirable option. No chance of happening IMO so a slow death in lower leagues or even non-leagues is more likely to happen.

Only if when he went he took the rest of the Oystons with him, never to be seen or heard of again.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 11:33 - Apr 8 with 2600 viewsWizaard

Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 07:53 - Apr 8 by Curryman

Only if when he went he took the rest of the Oystons with him, never to be seen or heard of again.

It's too late for that now. A complete regime change is the only solution for the majority of fans.
Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 17:45 - Apr 8 with 2548 viewsseasider13

I sat on the fence longer than i should have, what did my head in was when he took TAM to the cleaners.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 19:35 - Apr 8 with 2529 viewscrewcut

Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 17:45 - Apr 8 by seasider13

I sat on the fence longer than i should have, what did my head in was when he took TAM to the cleaners.

He should remain in post long enough for the powers that be to force him to hand over a substantial part of the cash meant for the team that he has whisked away to destinations unknown.
Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 19:53 - Apr 8 with 2515 viewsribble

Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 19:35 - Apr 8 by crewcut

He should remain in post long enough for the powers that be to force him to hand over a substantial part of the cash meant for the team that he has whisked away to destinations unknown.

That is simply not going to happen, crewcut.

I doubt that many would be happy with just the departure of KO - it would mean another Oyston as Chairman or at best an Oyston appointee in the role and nothing will have changed. In any case, OO is just as culpable for our present situation, if not more so, than his son. They all need to go.
Login to get fewer ads

Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 11:43 - Apr 9 with 2451 viewscrewcut

Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 19:53 - Apr 8 by ribble

That is simply not going to happen, crewcut.

I doubt that many would be happy with just the departure of KO - it would mean another Oyston as Chairman or at best an Oyston appointee in the role and nothing will have changed. In any case, OO is just as culpable for our present situation, if not more so, than his son. They all need to go.

Unlikely, but it simply should.

Anyway whatever happens, next season will be a battle for survival on several frontiers.
Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 11:56 - Apr 9 with 2447 viewsLeeJCP

Would Karl's departure from the club satisfy anyone? on 16:29 - Apr 7 by seasider13

No, whilst any Oyston has anything to do with Blackpool we cannot trust that koko would not be running things from behind the scenes.

Owen holds the purse strings, he needs to sell OUTRIGHT! Karl need to go to make a start of the Oyston clear-out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024